The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Earth's Special Forces

Go down 
+3
Gruntius
AtomicAbsol
lovelylucario
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:01 pm

She frowns slightly, at the thought of exploring a volcano, then sighs and starts to walk.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

Male Posts : 3149

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:31 pm

The volcano that comes to mind is on the other side of the planet, though this one is active. Of course not actually erupting at the moment. :p
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 5:47 am

"You have got to be kidding me..." she mutters, before sighing and taking off into the air.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:01 am

SophE- -silently let out a signal that called all the droids back to the lab. All at once they looked up from what they were doing, turned in the direction of the lab and started moving

Tera- -Recalled Tyranitar and Rampardos and held the pokeballs in front of her face I'd say it's about time we got reacquainted with an old "friend" -she mostly said(thought?) to herself, then putting them away on her belt she headed into the mansion
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:46 pm

Brandon seemed to have been stableized, though still isn't in that good of condition.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:22 am

-The droids quickly piled into the lab, all but the tall one that is who trudged in a little after the others, it had made a detour to the infirmary and now, clutched tightly in it's metallic claw, was a small, thin, robotic arm with a drill at the end. It stared at the little arm in it's hand with great intent even as SophE began to speak
SophE- "We won" -was all she could muster at first, with a bit of a forced smile "And we've got some time on our hands now so we're gonna use it to our advantage" -with that she uploaded a schematic into all of the droids
-After taking a second to go through the data they all nodded and headed there separate ways to gather supplies and the like, all exept the tall one who was still staring deeply into the small piece of it's old comrade it held
SophE- You miss it don't you?
Lanky- -The droid was startled by the abruptness of the intrusion into it's thoughts, mother had never tried this form of communication before, it nodded
SophE- I know, I feel the same way too... I have a special job for you
Lanky- -nodded anxiously
SophE- I want you to go in and keep a close eye on Mac, keep me updated on his status, will you?
Lanky- -Lanky didn't even bother with nodding, just headed out the door still clutching the small droid arm in it's hand
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:18 pm

In some far off region a man tends to the wounded ninetales, what ever is aflicting her, its still spreading.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:54 am

Tired from her flight, Charis is soon forced to land, however the aforementioned volcano is now in sigh. She lands near the base of it, catching her breath, then slowly looks up.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:26 am

And she hears bubbleing and see's smoke billowing out of the top.
(Remember leo can still talk to people with king kaios help. :p)
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:09 am

Tera- -Was currently searching for Mac when a tall droid burst out of a door and headed down the hall. Deciding that was the best place to look she peered inside only to be caught with a sight that shocked her to her very core. Though she felt no presence in the room, standing right before her very eyes upon a metallic pedestal and shaded a curious shade of sky blue was the perfect likeness of an old friend
SophE- "Can I help you?"
Tera- -Couldn't establish a mental link with SophE, so she pointed to her mouth and shook her head
SophE- "Can you type then?" -she gestured towards a computer that booted up seemingly of it own accord
Tera- -Nodded and sat down at the computer "Sophia?"
SophE- -the holographic image of her went back to overseeing the work of the droids while a small version of herself appeared by what Tera was typing on the screen "You're half correct" -she said a bit somberly "I am the sophisticated, omnipotent, photic, hybridized entity or SophE for short, an artificial intelligence made in the likeness of Sophia"
Tera- "I see, my names Tera and as of now-" -she placed the belt on the desk "-I belong to Mac, do you know where I can find him?"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:37 pm

"Oh god... The thing is ACTIVE?" The Zoroark says to herself.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:07 pm

SophE- "I'd advise caution but I'm pretty sure I'd be preaching to the chorus" -SophE spoke through the scouter
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:14 am

And a look down into the volcano would show it goes down deeply, there seems to be a cave system to explore and below that would be lava. It would be risky to go down into the caves.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:08 pm

Charis does indeed make it to the top to see this, and just shakes her head.
"Is a normal life too much to ask for at this point...?"
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:54 pm

And just then she gets an image of the dragonball on the edge of something, and over that edge is lava. I'm sorry but that's the best I can give you..
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:13 pm

SophE- "Yes, yes it would be, welcome to the ESF" -She spoke just a little to cheerfully

Last edited by Gruntius on Sat May 25, 2013 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:13 pm

Despite the man's best efforts, it no use. The darkness consuming the poor Ninetales only continues to spread. It soon dyes her fur, and she opens her now solid red eyes. She gives the human a deathly glare before doing a somersault, and landing her tail on his head, making his death quick and painless. She looks his now lifeless body over before heading to the door, hesitating, then blasting it down. She growls, running outside, and then turning, firing attacks at the base of building, and toppling it down. She does this to the next few buildings, and one of which creates a chain reaction which topples several more. She then turns to the fleeing humans, and growls loudly, firing a flamethrower, which proceeds to incinerate them. A few shots ring out from behind her, all of which miss. She looks behind herself, at the forces that have arrive. She grins and lets out a taunting growl, which gets them to fire again. She jumps up and out of the way, firing another one of the wave attacks, which cripples them. She frowns, looking at the skyscraper 2 blocks behind them. After a moment of decision, she fires again at them...they cower, then look confused as the attack whizzes above them. This confusion quickly turns to terror as they see it hit the building, which proceeds to start to lean and groan. Theres a few snaps as the supports gave way, sending the building on the forces. She watches perched on a nearby building, not even looking as she flicks a tail, sending a large chunk of debris at a battle helicopter.

Last edited by DarkEeveeon on Sat May 25, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:14 pm

(Damn I wasn't hoping for this yet, great reply though, this was supposed to happen until the week after, anyways thanks for the replys, mind not having this focused on until later?)
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:15 pm

(That's fine. It's here, so I can repost later.)
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:17 pm

(Alright, thanks. ^^)
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:31 am

Charis sighs softly, then jumps in, sliding down the inner side of the volcano. She quickly looks around, squinting to see.
"Worst... job... ever..."
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:48 am

king kai- you think your job is bad! Try my job!
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:12 am

"Okay, okay... Hey, is Leo still there?"
Yes, and listening to you complain.
"... Shut up, you're dead." >:|
The Zoroark jumps again, landing softly on a small ledge. The ball is now in sight, so Charis makes another careful leap, claws outstretched to grab it.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:39 am

SophE- "Um Charis... Who are you talking to?"
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:39 am

And as she leaps out for it it starts to slowly roll, but is still in reach. :p
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:10 pm

"No one. Wait... Why can you hear me?"
Charis looks around to find SophE, then notices the ball rolling and quickly snatches it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth's Special Forces
Page 28 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 44  Next