The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Earth's Special Forces

Go down 
+3
Gruntius
AtomicAbsol
lovelylucario
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator

Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:25 pm

She could always fire her own attack at the multible attacks heading straight towards her to try and defend herself, but she would be stuck in that location.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:46 pm

She indeed does, firing off a two stage explosive attack. One of which explodes mere milliseconds after firing, and the other goes off as soon as contact is made, which included other attacks.
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

Male Posts : 5662

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:49 pm

the massive sphere of aura starts to get smaller...
Back to top Go down
http://evolutioninc.forumotion.com/
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:50 pm

Charis and Leo throw their attacks just after the explosions are set off, hoping that one of them will break through the massive cloud of flame and smoke coming from around the Ninetales.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

Male Posts : 3149

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:04 am

"Everybody! All out now!" He commands as he pushes himself even further then what he should be, as he puts in all of the energy he can muster into his kamehameha wave, if others boost their own attacks it would start to push back the ninetales attack.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:07 am

Zarik is still holding his attack back... it is now the size of a normal aura sphere...
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:17 am

Alyssa followed up her attack with a powerful flamethrower. The attacks are about equal in power, and hang there in limbo.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

Male Posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:35 am

"Galik Gun FIRE" shouted fixus as he fired at the ninetales from the side
"KAMEHAME HA" screamed his sister firing her attack the other side of Alyssa
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:42 am

An aura sphere comes out from between a couple of the heros, the user being Ruby, the aura sphere hitting the ninetales energy wave, just this being added in starts pushing it back.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:49 pm

Alyssa whines a little, and diverts some of the power to her sides to block the attack, which draws the attack closer. She then diverts more power to something else, causing it draw dangerously close.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:29 am

-The Gallade was just scraping himself up off the ground, having taken the brunt of the attack he showed the most weathering, his barrier had completely shattered, it had managed to block the attack itself but the resulting impact with a building and had left him tattered and bloodied. He would not let himself be defeated so easily however so with an "erk" he mustered his strength and picked himself up, waited a second to get his balance back and then took off at his highest speed towards the Ninetales. He leapt as if about to attack her from above and angled his body downward midair so that he collided with and began skidding across the ground on his back under her, delivering a swift punch to her underbelly as he passed through. The Nidoking and Nidoqueen likewise got back up, they nodded at each other then slammed there fists against the ground, the resulting tremors shook a nearby building and caused rubble to fall on Alyssa. A small pokemon moved through the dirt from under Alyssa and and made its way to far in front of her where a Mudkip popped out from the soil and let loose with a Hydro pump directed at her flamethrower in order to weaken its impact. The machamp withdrew his damaged arms into the soil and did not aid further in effort. The Blaziken was flung sky high by the attack and when he came back down he stopped himself by grabbing onto a windowsill and using his legs as shock absorbers against the wall, he surveyed the situation then jumped to a position near Brandon and added a flamethrower to his efforts in pushing the attack back.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:23 am

This causes Alyssa to divert all her remaining power into a solid sphere of white hot flame.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:38 am

Fixus still maintaining his Galik gun thought i wounder if she's going to go all this isn't even my final form on us before redoubling his efforts and Ki to his attack
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:09 pm

And another aura sphere is joined in thanks to Ruby, the sphere hitting the energy clash, pushing it yet even closer to the ninetales.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:48 pm

Theres a large release of superheated air, before the shield collapses in a massive ball of fire.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:18 pm

zarik STILL hasn't attacked yet...
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:54 am

"What's that guy doing just standing there...?"
"None of our business, Leo. Attack again." Charis mutters. The twins fire off another dual Focus Blast.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:41 pm

Alyssa hisses and narrowly dodges, then looks up at them, breathing hard.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:07 pm

the aura platform Zarik is standing on cracks...
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:20 pm

The collective force of all their energy by now is enough to push through her own energy that was protecting her, as all of this damages her severelly.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:26 pm

The Ninetales is sent flying backward through several buildings before she hits a much more solid concrete support. She slides down, standing still. She growls weakly, and takes a few steps towards them before falling over.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:11 pm

"I think we finally got her." Leo say, rushing forward and landing nearby. Charis holds out a paw for him to be more careful, then just shakes her head and follows.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:28 pm

Well that went easier than i thought it would Fixus thought before semi-asking "HEY i think we should keep at it before she gets anymore momentum"
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:28 am

"I think we're good for now." He says out loud.
*taps the side of his scouter* "anyone back at the mansion? We need a pickup here."
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

Female Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:49 pm

As all the fighting died down the little umbreon had worked up some courage and decided that now would be the best time to attempt her plan to get down. At the count of three ok, she thought to herself before preparing herself slightly for the falling down that she was sure would soon happen. "alright one, two..." the umbreon looked down, "ok that's really high," she really wasn't that high up, but to the umbreon it looked much higher then it actually was. The umbreon was bored though and wanted to go exploring or something which she couldn't really do while she was just stuck floating there, so she closed her eyes and forced herself to say it, "three" the umbreon then quickly leaned herself forward. She didn't fall down though instead she suddenly started spinning, "whee!" the umbreon shouted as she found this wonderfully entertaining. But the whole thing quickly lost most of it's entertainment value as she realized she had no idea how to stop spinning. "eeep someone help!" she shouted as she uncontrollably spun, she moving in the direction of where all the fighting was though so maybe someone might just notice and help out the strange little umbreon.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:16 pm

Zarik appears in front of her.... looking down at the ninetales
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 42 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth's Special Forces
Page 42 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next