The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 Vote_b14Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 Vote_b15Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 Vote_b14Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 Vote_b15Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Soul Hunter RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox

Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 6:10 pm

"coincidence...I've been abandoned by everyone I've ever cared about. It'll be no different with you guys. I can't go through that pain again..." He says sobbing slightly, he slowly turns looking at at them. Several parts of his body are missing and replaced with the glitchy mass they've been seeing as shadow beings. His left half the face is the same and his eyes is nothing but a single glowing yellow orb."So please, let me die..."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 6:18 pm

"We're not going to abandon you Kite, we're risking ourselves to get you. Please you belong with us. This place... it gets to you don't let it win."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 8:59 pm

Cia nods, hearing her sisters words. "sis is right...you're one of us...and we need you. I need you...someone to keep me on my toes. Everyone needs you Kite! You can't give yourself up like this...don't submit to this void! If I had given up...I'd not have gotten my soul back. I'd probably be dead...but you know, I still believed in everyone...and now you must believe in us too."
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 8:47 am

Kite simply looks at them, and for a second he looks ready to open up...but a mass of darkness leans down behind him and whispers something into his ear."No...no you guys are lying! As soon as you find out you'll treat me like how all the others did!" He yells stepping back.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 10:31 am

"Find out what? Look kite we cant and won't leave you here. The void is affecting you, it wants to take you." She says stepping forward again and grabbing at his hand. "Please trust us."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 12:13 pm

Abella suddenly steps forward, and punches Kite across the face.
"Honestly, who the fuck cares, Kite!? It's what makes you, you! Don't you understand? If you simply don't tell anybody, you're going to put these crazy ideas in your head! Be true to yourself, dammit!"
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 12:41 pm

"Don't listen to the darkness!" Cia yells, growling. "You're stronger than it is!"
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 4:40 pm

The giant wolf mass whispers into his ear again."Just get the hell out of here! Let me die!" He yells slamming his fist into the ground, a pillar of earth flying up and spearing towards abella.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 4:50 pm

Abella leaps to the side, and raises her bell.
"Fine, I guess this means we're taking you back with force!"
As she rushes to flank him from the side, Maka takes his staff up.
"We need to snap him back into reality, but don't do enough damage to actually kill him!"
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 4:59 pm

"Guys don't you see that darkness? It's messing with him! Attack it, destroy it and we might be able to bring reason to him!"
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 8:07 pm

Cia draws the daggers. "You read my mind sis. Time to try these out." She says, and quickly dashes forwards to deliver a slash
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 9:10 pm

He swings his arm and tries to haymaker Abella as she tries to attack him. That shadow being turns to the others, it being attached to Kite through his back.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 7:50 pm

"It's like a parasite." She growls fireing her bow at it being very careful not to hit Kite. Of course because of her worry of hitting him there is a chance the arrow will miss. Still it's a light arrow.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 8:10 pm

"Watch out Abella!" Cia cries as she tries to swing her daggers at the shadow.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 9:36 pm

Abella can't dodge in time and takes the blow right over the head. x-x
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 11:51 pm

The light burns away the dark fog surrounding the beast, revealing nothing more than the fanged eidolon Fenrir. The shadow bows least out a howl, Blowing Cia back before her attack connects. It then plunged itself into Kite, the smeargle yelling and clutching his chest as the beast takes over his body, transforming the boy into the large wolf creature.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 12:10 am

Maka is quick to drag Abella back, as she's stunned out of her 'turn' this round of combat.
"Whoa...That's a huge wolf!"
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 2:21 am

Cia slides back, digging her daggers into the ground to slow her knock back. "Oh Kite..." She says softly.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 2:27 am

Stepping up, and shoving his staff back into the hilt of his sword as he draws it, Maka slowly takes a challenging stance, pointing at Fernir.
"Don't worry, Kite, we're practically pros at this by this point! We'll help you calm your Eidolon..."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 2:43 am

Cia nods, standing by Maia's side. "...Together well save you...well bring you back to us!" She yells, daggers at the ready.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 11:04 am

It's a bit too late to defend as the wolf has rammed itself into the group a couple of times, knocking Maka over three times in a row.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 11:05 am

"Not another one of these. Alright we've done this before and we can do this again!" Serena says notching another arrow onto her bow having somehow dodged the wolf's first attacks.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 11:14 am

Maka eventually slides onto his feet, casting protective magics on the group.
"Ow...This one is very aggressive!"
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 12:07 pm

Cia licks her lips before dashing ahead and sinking her daggers into the wolf.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 2:33 pm

It turns and tried to throw Cia off, it's tail smacking Maka and Serena.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 3:13 pm

Cia hangs on, flailing about as she's threatened to getting thrown away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Hunter RP
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next