The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 2:57 pm

Scarlet catching sight of this winces a bit and shakes her head having cleared out most of the bandits that were coming for her.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 3:19 pm

"I know!!" she yells back, before grabbing a guy by the neck, and snapping it.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 3:19 pm

Gladius takes to the skies and rains down fireballs at several bandits.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 5:42 pm

Scarlet rushes over stabbing one that was trying to sneak up on Gladius. "Careful."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 6:23 pm

Gladius is flying, though. ._.

"Thanks Scarlet!" He calls.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 7:59 pm

Ix has now come out of a nearby hut, dragging the arm of a bandit, and easily breaks the legs of another.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:59 pm

Well they lose about half of their bounty. But I think Alumia blew of enough steam as she's...oh god she's summoning meteors. ._.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 10:08 pm

Blans is walking back to the ship with several bandits trapped in some kind of stasis bubbles. He doesn't approve of all the rage fighting but he knows better than to try to get in the way.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:16 am

"Come on lets gets what alive in the holding cells." Scarlet says realizing that Alumia may turn it into a full on slaughter.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 11:48 am

Gladius nods, using his spacial powers to push several bandits into one of the holding cells.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 9:46 am

And given a few moments later, the group is back on the ship. Alumia is wagging her tail...feeling surprisingly better."can we do that again?"
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 10:32 am

"Perhaps later." Gladius says taking his station. "But I'm glad you feel better Lumi."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 11:05 am

"No Alumia." Scarlet says with a sigh and shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 12:50 pm

Ix is also on-board, looking much more calmed down, as she's gotten some of the aggressions out.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 10:03 pm

As they land back into the docking port of the Ark, the ship is surrounded by other high ranking guardians."what's going on...? Scarlet you sure it was kill or capture?"
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 10:14 pm

"Yes I am sure." She says showing her the mission.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 10:16 pm

Gladius nods. "Indeed. I kept an eye on the two. As did Scarlet."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 10:20 pm

The door is forced open and several guardians rush in aiming their weapons at Gladius."Gladius stand down. You are under arrest under the suspicion of murder!"
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 10:22 pm

"Suspicion of murder?"
Blans steps in front of the dragon.
"What's this about? Who ordered this?"
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 10:29 pm

Arctica steps in."I did." She says looking at Blanz.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 10:31 pm

"...really now?" he sighs heavily.
"Sometimes I really question your judgement..."
He hesitates but then stands aside.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 10:38 pm

Gladius is quick to raise his arms. "...You realize I'm the most sane of the group. No offense. But I really don't see why I'd ever kill innocents or violate orders. I'm being framed."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 10:39 pm

"Your not. But this is protocol and we have to follow it." The woman says leading him out. Alumia swiping at the other guardians holding her back. She's not happy about this either.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 10:48 pm

"Of course. I'll cooperate, only becamuse I'm not guilty..." he say, and walks with her .
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 1:39 am

"I know your not. But someone looking like you recent broke into an embassy, one that houses refugees from war torn planets, and murder several workers there." She says holding out a holoscreen. There's a blurred image of a similar looking person to Gladius."but we must speak alone. I do not need the Drakfokian or the others interrupting."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 2:00 am

"Hm, of course." He replies. "Im quite curious about this myself..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 2 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next