The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 Vote_b14Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 Vote_b15Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 Vote_b14Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 Vote_b15Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Soul Hunter RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox

Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 1:36 pm

"It's good. Builds muscle. Tastes like chocolate. And uh, don't give her a break. The moment you drop your guard is when they swoop in. Now, do what I do. Puff your chest out and put your fists on your hip like this." The smeargle says doing so.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 1:43 pm

Cia just shakes her head disapprovingly. "Yea, go ahead and fill his mind with sexist dogma."
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 1:51 pm

Maka kind of stares at him, and slowly shakes his head.
"Nah, that's okay mister Kite. I trust women more than you apparently." ^_^
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 2:31 pm

"Do you? You naive little boy." He sighs."Your so young you haven't dealt with them yet. You'll understand when your older." He says "I'm not saying don't trust Em. I'm saying be weary of them. Don't trust them 100% of the time. They are good liars and fakers. One day she'll use her gender to her advantage. Even now she's trying to make me look like the bad guy. I have experience in both lives little man. That's 34 years of knowledge about woman. If you don't take it from me, take it from your mom or dad." He says knowing little about what's happened in the past few months.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 2:42 pm

Cia looks away the moment Kite mentions his parents. "...Okay...that's enough Kite...please."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 2:52 pm

Maka's eyes narrow a little, and suddenly Kite finds himself on the ground after a quick sweep of the Archeop's leg. Now standing over him, he plants a foot gently on the Smeargle's chest, leaning over to look down at him.
"That's enough." he says gently.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 2:55 pm

He blinks staring up at him."Alright alright I'll shut up. What's gotten into you?" He asks pushing him off and standing up."I won't pry, let's just head back home." He says fixing his hat.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 3:21 pm

Cia frowns and looks to Maka. "Cmon. We'll pack up and have funat the beach, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 3:25 pm

Maka nods a little.
"Oh, I know, it'll be fun." he promises, while Abella walks up to Kite, sneering at him.
"Hah! Your little guy there just knocked your ass down."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 3:30 pm

And he smacks her with his tail, smearing paint on her face again before heading into the guild grumbling to himself. Dez is in the main room and the entire guild smells like fresh baked cookies.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 3:56 pm

Cia cant help but giggle a bit.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 4:18 pm

Abella begins to chase after Kite, while Maka cracks a smile and also laughs at them.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 4:24 pm

"You do know what that paint is made of my bodily secretions don't you flat screen?! It's not actually paint!" He cackles trying to anger the little snake.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 4:30 pm

Abella lets this fact sink in, and then in a garbled mess of angry gibbering says something along the lines of, admist several curses, "I don't need your man jizz on me" or something to that effect.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 4:33 pm

Dez grabs the two of them with an annoyed look."Stop it! No running around in the guild!" She scolds both of them before tossing them both on opposite sides of the room.

"Stupid snake girl started it..." >_>
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 4:36 pm

"Bitch face hit me first." she snarls back.
Cia then speaks up, "Abella! I've told you time and time again!"
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 4:39 pm

His tail thrashes back and forth."Flat screen keeps provoking these arguments." Kite growls standing back up again.

Dez grumbles and the room starts to get a bit hotter."Don't care, both of you in your rooms."

Kite-"Your not our mother you can't~"
Dez-"I said now!" She screams causing the smeargle to quickly bolt up the stairs
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 4:44 pm

Abella yelps and hurries upstairs to her room as well. Staring in some sort of disbelief, it doesn't take much for Maka to begin laughing. : D
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 4:49 pm

Dez sighs and turns to them."Maka, your classes are mandatory now. You may not like dark magic but it can save your life. At the very least listen to my lecture. Cia go with Serena to get yourself checked out. Your condition should be priority right now and I'm worried you could relapse and hurt yourself and those around you. Otherwise welcome back, I baked fresh cookies and there's fresh Milk in the dorm fridges." She gives Maka's head a pat and heads off with a skip towards the lecture hall.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 4:53 pm

Maka slowly nods, then sighs.
"I won't like it...but, I'll respect her request. I'm going to get some milk then go to class..."
"And I'll go raid the cookies." Cia adds, following him, then parting ways in the kitchen; Maka heads after Dez for the lecture, while Cia returns to Serena's side.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Cas seems to have made it back to the Guild as well, having split off from the group around the time they left, and would have been spotted lounging in the kitchenette with a handful of cookies.
"... Oh. Took you guys long enough to get here, did you get held up or something? Oh, also, are lectures starting soon? I should probably catch at least one of 'em..."
She follows the Noivern out to meet up with Serena.

Last edited by AtomicAbsol on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 8:15 pm

"Wait did you say cookies? ALso I'm wanting to learn some of that dark magic by the way."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 8:45 pm

"Yup, cookies. Want one?" Cas confirms, holding up her slightly-smaller handful (it's shrinking as she eats).
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 8:49 pm

Cia looks towards Serena. "Well, after cookies, I should go get checked out...I'd feel better knowing I wont become a threat..."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 8:56 pm

Dez sets a book down on her desk and looks at the half class full of people."I proide valuable knowledge and people don't show up?" >_>

Kite is hiding under his bed a bid in shock and a bit traumatized
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 9:01 pm

Maka is waving his hand from his seat.
"I'm here miss Dez." he chirps happily.

However, it's not long before Abella comes knocking on Kite's door...What does SHE want?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Hunter RP
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next