The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 Vote_b14Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 Vote_b15Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 Vote_b14Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 Vote_b15Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Soul Hunter RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator

Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 2:49 pm

Maka tries to get her attention, struggling against the chains holding him down.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 2:57 pm

A pirate comes down the steps and sets food down in front of them, he grunts looking at the sylveon, running his hand up her thigh.

Maka should remember Dez's teachings on magic without a catalyst.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 3:17 pm

Of course as soon as he does she closes her legs on his hand and jerks him forward hitting him on the head with hers. It's pretty scary how she quickly does it.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 3:20 pm

Maka watches the exchange, and then quietly focuses with what energy he has to cast a Bravery on Serena, increasing her physical power in doing so, in hopes that she can Hulk her way out of her bindings.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 3:55 pm

Serena feels the boost in struggles against the ropes holding her trying to break through using her nails against it to help weaken it. She's a smart Sylveon that's for sure. She just needs to pull this off before anyone else shows up.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 4:36 pm

"I think I'm getting the hang of this!"
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 5:28 pm

The guy, has a broken nose and is promptly KO'd.

The restraints she has break eventually, allowing her to break free...but who knows where they are.

"There's a town up ahead. We'll be able to ask some questions there...but the dead dunes are a big place..."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 5:31 pm

"Yea! Good going Serena! Could you try to help me down, please?" he asks, swinging about as he can from his position.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 6:26 pm

Breaking free of the ropes she shakes them off and takes the gag out and frees her legs. "Quiet. We have to make sure they don't catch us again" She says as she goes over to him and works on freeing him.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 6:53 pm

With a nod, Makaius waits quietly, until his arms are free, then helps her untie his legs. Once free, he stands up, and immediately focuses on casting a Cure on the two of them, to alleviate some of the pain.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 7:14 pm

"I understand. As long as we find Maka and Serena." She replies. "I've never been to the Dead Dunes though. What's it like?"
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 8:23 pm

"Your in them, lots of sand, lots of hot...ill be fine. Don't know how Serena and you will handle it." She calls out looking back.

There's not much in the basement...the guard does have a knife on him.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 8:34 pm

"I've been in the heat...but I might need water soon." She points out.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 8:34 pm

Maka takes the knife, curiously looking at it, before deciding it best to give it over to Serena, as he doesn't know how to use one correctly.
"Let's figure out where we are."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 8:42 pm

Serena takes the knife. "Perfect. They took my bow so this will be very helpful. First thing first we need out of here and into the cargo. It'll be harder for them to find us in there at least for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 8:46 pm

"Cargo?...Alright, fine. Lead the way. I'll be ready for any fights we might run into..."

*Maka moves to the back row, forcing Serena to the front row.*
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 9:08 pm

Pyra tosses a bottle back behind her for the noivern to catch."Who knows what the Pirates want. We have to be prepared for anything...this region and the Elusyian Knights are not on good terms and are close to war. Technically hunters are a branch of the Knights...so don't do anything to provoke the guards or the militia force..." She says as a warning, putting her badge in her pocket.

As the two make their way out of the, a light singing comes from behind a door. It's captivating and very soothing, almost putting them in a trance.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 9:13 pm

Maka is lured towards the door, and without warning, yanks it open to see what that wonderful melody emits from.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 9:17 pm

The door is locked, in fact the guards nearby seem to be in a trance.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 9:19 pm

Well, in that case, Maka decides to freeze the lock, so it'll snap open.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 9:25 pm

"Hold on Maka." Serena says in a hushed voice. "We don't know who or what is in there. Do you have any detection spells?" She asks putting her hands on the young bird's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 9:30 pm

Seems a bit too late as the door slowly opens up, a young vulpix, about Maka's age, is sittin in front of a mirror brushing her hair. There's no windows in her 'cell' and she has a glowing collar around her neck.

Maka should recognize the crest on her dress. It's that of the royal family who ruled over the deserts.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 9:34 pm

Maka quickly realizes this, and instinctively drops to a knee, as he was used to doing back in the village any time one of the royals passed.
"Serena!" he hisses. "It's the princess of the Dunes...!"
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 9:39 pm

"... Excuse me miss?" Serena asks relaxing a bit as she realizes that just like the she is a prisoner of some sort. Though the strange crest doesn't escape her notice and as soon as Maka confirms what she suspects her eyes widen though she doesn't let him pull her down to one knee with him. "I see that. We must take her with us and get up. now is not the time for that."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 9:43 pm

Foxionas wrote:
Pyra tosses a bottle back behind her for the noivern to catch."Who knows what the Pirates want. We have to be prepared for anything...this region and the Elusyian Knights are not on good terms and are close to war. Technically hunters are a branch of the Knights...so don't do anything to provoke the guards or the militia force..." She says as a warning, putting her badge in her pocket.

As the two make their way out of the, a light singing comes from behind a door. It's captivating and very soothing, almost putting them in a trance.

"Noted...don't worry. I will follow your lead."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 9:46 pm

The princess, one of many royal children, looks at them blinking. Her singing having stopped and the guess starting to snap out of their trance.

"Don't worry, we follow after these tracks then we'll find Em."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Hunter RP
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next