The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Legacies Reborn - Page 20 Vote_b14Legacies Reborn - Page 20 Vote_b15Legacies Reborn - Page 20 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Legacies Reborn - Page 20 Vote_b14Legacies Reborn - Page 20 Vote_b15Legacies Reborn - Page 20 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Legacies Reborn

Go down 
+2
DarkEeveeon
AtomicAbsol
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster

Legacies Reborn - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 3:27 pm

"Silly, you might wanna take the armour off."
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 3:32 pm

"And wear my normal clothes again? Forget it." she says, grumbling. "At least I have my main wardrobe on my ship..."
Ship?
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 8:51 pm

"Ship?" He asks. Third time was a charm. :3
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 9:34 pm

Hah.
She pauses.
"...I own a ship, yes..." she says slowly, looking down at him. "And that's why we need to go to Mossdeep...That's where she's beached at, waiting..."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 3:52 am

"Why did you never tell us about that?" He asks, curious.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 3:53 am

"Well you guys were going to find out soon enough..." she says quietly, looking off to the side. "I mean, we'll have to sail across the Hoenn Sea anyways if we want to visit the south-east part of the kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 4:04 am

Cain takes a seat next to Calibur.
"Well time to pass the time. So uh...you belong to Lux and being a living phantom sword, are you like, soul bound to him or something?"
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 4:13 am

The sword's eye looks over at the Charizard.
'Yes, that is correct. He is my master. In return for lending my power...I absorbed a shard of his soul, as nourishment. We Honedge thrive on souls. We typically absorb them from fallen prey. I'm...holding off as I always do, though, before I absolutely must kill, and absorb again...The Rattata and other vermin of the catacombs never learned to avoid me.'
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 4:19 am

"So uh what if let's say, I were to wield you now. What would happen?"
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 4:36 am

'That'd depend on my temperament.' he chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 4:40 am

"Oh man. Guess it's better to leave you with Lux them."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 4:51 am

'I suppose I'd allow you to hold me; although I'm rather small compared to your greatsword. You go berserker, I'm supposed to be sword-n-board.'
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 4:57 am

"Yeh. Not my style. I'll find a way to get this sword possessed someday haha...maybe not."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 5:00 am

Caliber laughs as well.
'You'd be better off NOT wanting a Honedge around...Sure, we can resurrect our owners, if need be, but remember: one day, we'll end up feeding too much...And they will die, soulless and devoid, far beyond what we can still save with our limited resurrections.'
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 5:14 am

"Guess you're right. Only thing I need my sword to feed on is the blood of whoever I cut. Sometimes it's a messy eater. Here take a look."

He takes out his greatsword and places it on the ground, of course it still slams from it's sheer weight. It is quite bloodstained.

"Ooh. Memories. I remember how each of these bloodstains came to be. This one was from and Sylveon, this one from a Blaziken. Ooh this one was from a Wailord. Huge as fuck, took a few hours to bring that asshole down. Then this one..."

He seems to be trying to recall the moment.

"I think this happened when I got these green flames. I find it hard to remember. I was pretty damn tired and so freaking hungry...hrmm hungry...oh hehe right. It was a Tyrantrum. So he got the flame first but I couldn't let him do that. So a battled him for a while and won but it was still inside of him, a part of him. I remember being famished almost to the point of dying and I got really frustrated so I...well...I ate him. I honestly don't remember how he tasted like, I think I passed out right after..."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 5:22 am

(I can only imagine his sword to be like the Greatsword of DkS2. Just a large, long chunk of metal. As so.)

Caliber listens attentively, interested in his story obviously.
'And I'm guessing that when you ate him, you took this green flame for yourself?'
He pauses, as if thinking to himself.
'...Flame is that which desires us, like moths drawn to a flame...Vereor Nox.'
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 5:38 am

(Close enough but of course, like stated before, more bloody.)

"Saying stuff like that...reminds me of home. People like to say dark poetic crap like that back there. It's interesting to say the least. Vereor Nox. I fear the night. Can't say I do hehe. Anyway, yes I took my prize after that. I went a looong way going after scarce leads. Can I say it was worth it? I don't know. It's not that much stronger then what I used to have. Maybe if I have an anime near death moment, I'll unleash it's true power, or some corny shit like that."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 5:45 am

'Growing up for me, it meant something more important.' he says, wrapping his tassel-arm around his blade.
'If you'd humor me...I'd like to tell you a story while we wait.' he offers.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 9:26 am

"Go ahead. Who knows how long those two will keep screwing around over there?"
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 10:50 am

He chuckles.
'I wouldn't worry about them too much. Young affection makes the world go around another generation.'
He then makes a 'clearing throat' sound, and begins.
'See, when I was still alive, the phrase 'Vereor Nox' was a holy verse among the Kin folk. For reference as to how long ago this was...This was before the founding of Alpha, and when the Kin still worshiped the sun. The...incandescent sun, as many referred to it as...Growing up, my father was a member of Gwyn's royal guard, and my mother was a priestess of the church. She was a Keldeo as you can imagine, and he was a Chesnaught. Very big man, like yourself. He was decorated fourth of the Table, loyal to the king. Sometimes, it was difficult, having both my parents invested so heavily into something like that...Not to say I didn't believe in it, just not all the time. I felt there was something more than a burning ball in the sky. I'd often cause uproars around town, when I wouldn't adhere to my teachings, but I still managed to become a knight regardless, although touted as a sort of 'unholy man'. I may have not worshiped their sun, but I did believe in Gwyn's leadership, for he was a fair, kind man. He and I sparred on several occasions, as he did with many of the new recruits, personally and one on one. He beat me every time, but he had nothing but good things to say to each and every one of us. He was a good, good man...'
He pauses.
'...'Vereor nox' was more than just a saying; It was also a way of life. As you've seen since the beginning of your life, Cain, the braziers atop the four kingdom's Epochs, the towers that stretch high enough to be seen from the Regnum Palace, housed our Kiln, the forever burning flames of a Moltres that prove our loyalty to Hoenn's well-being. Our dear, precious flame. If that were to ever extinguish, then it was a sign of war, and hostility. However, the war began when the Pilgrim's Kiln went out suddenly, and the Tinkers were attacked. They ravaged the country side, with the goal of destroying the Epochs, and our Kilns. That's when...Gwyn formed a organization. We were known as the Astora Knights, and were sent on a warpath, to crush them all.
Caliber laughs again.
'Actually...I remember my father now, upset that I was chosen to head with the Astora Knights, and not him. We physically fought about it, drawing blood in the end. I won, perhaps barely. With no choice but to go, he turned his back on me and wouldn't talk to me for the last five days of my life before we set out that final night. Seeing as I'm dead, you can imagine how the campaign went.'
Finally, the sword quiets down.
'...That's not much of a story...Is it? That's mostly me rambling on about various parts of my life! Ah well...'
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 12:10 pm

Willpower wrote:
"Well you guys were going to find out soon enough..." she says quietly, looking off to the side. "I mean, we'll have to sail across the Hoenn Sea anyways if we want to visit the south-east part of the kingdom."

"Well...that's interesting to say the least."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 12:15 pm

"Interesting?" she repeats, head tilted.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 12:22 pm

"It's alright, Lucure. Maybe we should head back to the others so we can proceed on our adventure."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 12:26 pm

She nods quickly.
"Y-yea. They're probably fed up by now."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 12:59 pm

"Don't worry about them..."
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 1:31 pm

"Huh...lot of stuff I didn't really know. I had to figure out a lot of things myself when my family...passed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legacies Reborn
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next