The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Earth's Special Forces

Go down 
+3
NachtOwl
AtomicAbsol
Z.L.H.
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:47 pm

Leo has in fact left, and Charis, who seemed to have disappeared, leans against Mac's desk and contemplates stealing some of the stuff nearby.
"Spawn of Satan. Ouch. Has a nicer ring to it than Mutt or Lowlife, though." she says, with a bit of a smirk as she reappears.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:25 pm

Mac- -He smiled "I thought you'd approve, it's a lot more fitting too"
SophE- "Play nice you two!"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:14 pm

"Play nice? Well, that might be difficult, but if you insist..." Charis says, in a mock-guilty-sounding tone as she gives an apologetic pout. Then, the Zoroark smiles innocently and reaches over to give Mac a big hug.
Well... It's more of a headlock, from the looks of it. But it's the thought that counts, or something like that. And I suppose it counts as a neck-hug, so still a hug in that definition.
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

Female Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:38 pm

The umbreon had zoned out in thinking about what Mac and SophE had told her, she was imagining how heroic her new best friend must be to be a very valid important member to a team dedicated to ensuring the worlds safety. Sera was also trying to figure out what Mac said SophE was because not a single word made any sense to her, but she felt deep inside like this is where she should be. Though then thinking about being a member of the ESF herself the umbreon wondered if she would be someone like Mac or one of the low lifes he was talking about. "I hope I'm not one of the low lifes," Sera kept thinking about it though and couldn't figure out what her unique talent could be, "maybe I am though cause see I might have some kinda mad ninja kills, and be awesome in a fight." The umbreon then standing just on her hind legs used her front paws to demonstrate her karate chopping skills, which to be honest were rather lacking, "I don't know, it could happen." Not even seeming to notice or care if anyone in the room was paying attention to her Sera went back to trying to think of a special talent, and then she remembered something, "wait I do have a unique talent..." the umbreon proceeded to jump up on to the table once again forgetting about the things she wasn't supposed to be touching, "ok I got this," she took a deep breath and said to herself quietly, "please don't fall," before she let herself fall backwards off the table, and sure enough she floated in place rather then falling down.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:37 pm

Mac- -Makes several throaty noises as he struggles to pry Charis away with his good hand "...off...breath...Charis..."
SophE- -Closes her eyes and shakes her head "you two..." -she turns her attention to Sera "I should probably record this... Mac will want to see it when he's not tied up"
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

Male Posts : 5662

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:59 pm

he pets Alyssa and looks at the sleeping bunshee
Back to top Go down
http://evolutioninc.forumotion.com/
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:22 pm

Alyssa tilts her head, sniffing.
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:23 pm

"you ok?"
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:25 pm

(Sorry. She was sniffing at the Bunshee.)
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:25 pm

"oh... she just hatched"
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

Male Posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:32 pm

Fixus after placing his sister in her bed he began pacing between the doorway of the bedroom and the 'area' that's supposed to be a kitchen. he knew she'd be ok but he felt like he was losing her like the old her was dying and maybe she wouldn't like him. then he heard it. it had started. he saw from under the door that the room was bathed in a bright light, then nothing not a sound not a glow just a slight buzzing noise.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:36 pm

...what is it? She asks, her head still tilted.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:43 pm

"a bunshee... they are basically a myth where they are from"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:48 am

"Oops. Sorry," Charis says, sounding as apologetic as she can as she lets go of Mac. The Zoroark then grins at him, before seeming to vanish and reappear next to Sera.

Said Bunshee yawns and stretches, before opening her eyes and looking around. She spots Alyssa, and turns around to bury her face in her trainer's arm.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:45 am

He laughs a little
"And they are very shy"
He holds Adelia, petting her gently
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:11 pm

Alyssa sits. By this time her fur has returned to normal.

"...c-child....I won't harm you..."
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Sera now because of her choice to fall backwards off the table was now upside down but she was ok with this since at least now she wasn't spinning randomly, "see I have an awesome talent," she then thinks about how she changed color from yellow to red, "huh maybe red means awesome." The umbreon still wasn't sure how to get down or anything but now the floating felt a lot more natural like perhaps she could figure it out. "I wonder if it's like swimming," she asked herself before realizing she didn't remember anything about swimming, "I don't know if I know how to swim though," Sera then decided that maybe she should explain her lack of memory to her new friends, "well ok guys I don't have any memory, but I feel like here is where I belong."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:52 pm

"Works for me. We seem to be getting along pretty well anyways, so I don't have a problem with you being here." Charis offers, with a bit of a smile. She's mainly happy to have a friend in pestering Mac, but happy is happy, right?

Adelia slowly looks back up at the Ninetales, then looks away again. Maybe she can't understand her? Or maybe she's just too apprehensive, still.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:25 pm

he chuckles slightly
"it's ok, Adelia."
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:35 am

Mac- -Fell to the ground hacking and coughing. When he managed to stop himself he checked his throat for any damage, he found none so he put his good hand to the ground and struggled to push himself back up, when he was finally up he felt something flop against his right hip, pushed his glasses up on his nose so he could see and looked down to see his arm had fallen out of it's cast and now dangled limply by his side "Oh, god dammit..." -he muttered under his breath as he tried and failed to put his arm back
SophE- -She eyeballed Charis knowing her intentions then turned and smiled at Sera "Indeed, I'm sure we can find a room for you" -SophE made a connection between herself and Henry's scouter "Henry"
Henry- -he reached up and pressed the talk button "Yes Ms. SophE?"
SophE- "We have a new member, please see to it that the proper accommodations are made"
Henry- "I'll see to it right away"
SophE- -Saw that Mac was still struggling to get his cast back on so she woke Lanky from his sleep mode I think your uncle could use a little help
Lanky- -Scanned the room to find Mac and it's gaze came across the floating Umbreon, Lanky tilted its head in confusion at the spectacle then shook its head and decided to focus on the task at hand. Once it spotted Mac, who was all the way across the room, Lanky decided to try a new mode of travel it had developed that it believed would allow it to keep up with some of its faster kin, by extending its arms and legs to their maximum and then somersaulting forward onto its hands and then again onto its legs much like a slinky. When Lanky reached Mac it carefully reached down and worked his arm back into the cast
Mac- "Thank you" -He whispered to the droid, he then turned around to see what other mischief Charis was getting into when he caught sight of Sera, his expression stayed blank and unreadable for a few moments before he stated under his breath "I'm surrounded by flying mutts"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:26 am

"You know the flying mutts can hear you, right?" Charis calls, sticking out her tongue at Mac.
"Anyways, Sera. It's almost time to eat, so I'll show you to the dining hall. Or whatever they're calling it. I hope it's the 'dining hall', that has a nice fancy ring to it." the Zoroark says, waving her paw for the Umbreon to follow her out of the room.

She looks up, her ears twitching slightly at this, then looks over at the Ninetales again.
Okay? the Bunshee thinks to herself, associating the word with the pokemon in front of her.
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:14 pm

Sera had really not been paying any attention to her surroundings but she caught when Mac said that he was surrounded by flying mutts, and she was immensely disappointed by this new knowledge. So sounding very dispirited with a hint of pouting the umbreon said, "so there's a bunch of flying type pokemon around here then," she sighed knowing this must mean that her ability to float was neither special nor unique, before once again being fulled with an almost reckless optimism.  And suddenly Sera got it in her mind that if floating wasn't her special talent then she would somehow find whatever was, in fact she'd be a bit of a crusader of sorts and her new friends especially her best friend would be proud of her. "Mac I'll make you proud, don't you worry I'll stop at nothing to find my special talent," the umbreon said directly to Mac trying her best to make sure her voice sounded powerful and full of confidence, but immediately after she became distracted by Charis saying something about it almost being time to eat, "wait did you say something about food?" and just like that Sera forgot all about her quest of self fulfillment, it was lost to more important things like the quest for snacks. But once again while floating there upside down the umbreon was faced with her so far greatest challenge of all, figuring out how to either move or get down while floating. She had no idea what would work so she just simply tried something random. The umbreon began kind of doing the doggy paddle in the air and oddly enough started moving forward, and this really pleased her, "red totally means awesome because I got this now woo!" Sera announced as she in her strange own way followed Charis out of the room.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:59 pm

"Riiight... just follow me." Charis says, tilting her head slightly and leading Sera towards the dining hall. Leo is already waiting for them there, tapping idly on the edge of his plate with a fork and listening to the sound it makes to pass the time.
"Oh, look who finally showed up." he says, looking up at the two.
"... What is she doi--"
"Floating. Just don't ask and let's eat."
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:49 am

-Mac and SophE stayed stareing at the door for a few minutes after the two had left, blank faced and unable to comment
SophE- -Finally broke the silence "Odd girl..."
Mac- -Gestured to Lanky to close the door and when it did he said "That's putting it mildly"
SophE- -she paused for a bit and said "I like her"
Mac- -He shrugged in a giving up manner as he returned to his work station "I gave you freedom of opinion, you can choose to use it in any strange way you please"
SophE- "And she likes you, you know..."
Mac- -He flipped back on the footage of Charis summoning Shenron "Yes it's an unfortunate situation, I'm aware"
SophE- "..."
Mac- -Could feel her eyes boring a hole in his head but he tried to ignore her, he knew where she was going and he didn't like it. After a few minutes of undisturbed silence between the two he could no longer take it "Alright fine, I'll bite what about her liking me interests you?"
SophE- -She smiled because she knew she had won "It's not that it interests me, it's what you'll do with it that concerns me"
Mac- -Swirled his hand through the air a few times to tell her to keep talking "Nyu-hu, get to what you want to say"
SophE- "I want you to be nice to her"
Mac- "Yup! There it is! Saw it coming"
SophE- "I'm serious, she looks up to you and that gives you a responsibility"
Mac- "Responsibility?! In what way is she my responsibility?"
SophE- "By influence, she's going to hang on and over analyze every word you say, now that's a lot of power to have over somebody and you need to make sure you use it wisely"
Mac- "Nope sorry, don't agree, I really don't care"
SophE- "... Well, alright then..." -She disappeared from her pad but her disembodied voice chimed in one last sentence "Go ahead, ignore the scientific merit of the situation"
Mac- -Shrugged and turned back to his work but he couldn't get her last words out of his head. After a couple of seconds of rewinding and trying to pay attention to the video he rolled his eyes because he knew he was falling into her trap but he had to ask "What exactly did you mean by scientific merit?" -He spoke under his breath almost regretting each word
SophE- -She appeared on the computer screen in front of him and spoke smoothly "Let me put it to you simply, you want to understand the the other teammates means of propulsion without conventional systems correct?"
Mac- "Yes" -he said rubbing his temples in frustration
SophE- "Then you have exactly four options, A; Brandon, whom you don't really know much about, B; Leo, he's proven he doesn't like you and notably avoids your lab, C; Charis, she doesn't like you and often picks on you but her constant vicinity this far has made her your best candidate-"
Mac- -Visibly shuddered at that statement
SophE- "-or D; Sera, she's kind, cooperative, worships you and all you need to do is show her a modicum of kindness and appreciation to keep her that way, is that really to much to ask?"
Mac- "..." -His eyes began darting around much like a person in REM as they always did when he thought deep and hard about something
SophE- "...Well?"
Mac- "Hold your Ponyta, I'm thinking" -A few seconds past and Mac returned to normal "I suppose this is an acceptable... compromise, thank you"
SophE- "I thought you'd think so. Let it be known here and now though, I didn't do this simply because I'm programmed to want to help you, I did this for her sake"
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

Male Posts : 3149

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:33 am

A well known nidoking atleast to Brandon, this Nidoking has made robotic enhancement to his body, and has just robbed a bank and is outrunning the police, and by outrunning, literally outrunning them on foot. This plays over the news at the mansion, along with a good deal more other crimes, but this one is the one drawing the most attention.
Brandon is walking towards Macs lab. "Yo Mac, I think these are yours." He says tossing the belt of pokeballs towards him." He leaves even before Mac is able to say something rude, he is now looking for the newest pokemon here, the odd one in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:56 am

Mac- "hm?" -he turned towards the sound of the voice just in time for his reflexes to kick in and catch the belt an inch from his face. After a brief delay where Mac looked at the belt in disbelief that he had caught it, he looked up and saw no one there "Huh, how rude"
SophE- -Half considered making a sassy remark to that but held her tongue "Brandon must have been very busy if he brought them to you instead of the infirmary, we should get them some medical attention"
Mac- -He spun the belt on his finger "Hmm, I suppose so I'll need my beasts of burden for some up and coming projects. Here take these to the infirmary" -He spun the belt hard enough that it flew off his hand and at Lanky
Lanky- -Plucked it out of the air and headed out of the lab with gusto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth's Special Forces
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next