The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Earth's Special Forces

Go down 
+3
NachtOwl
AtomicAbsol
Z.L.H.
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator

Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:30 pm

"I think we should eat." Brandon announces, clicking the side of his scouter he connects with wadsworth. "Would you make us all a meal, just so ya know there is another one here."
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:24 pm

-Mac is sitting at a table, going over some blueprints for a nuclear generator while SophE displays footage from the battle through everyone's viewpoints via their scouters
Mac- -When the part where Charis and Leo are talking to the other tournament members his head pops up and he stares at Leo, paused dumbstruck before speaking "Wait, yeah what is he doing back?"
SophE- "He's been back for almost two weeks! You haven't noticed?"
Mac- "I'm sorry, I wasn't scanning the base for undead mutt, I'll make sure to add that to the list. How did it happen anyways?"
SophE- "The Dragonballs"
Mac- "The Dragonballs?"
SophE- "The Dragonballs"
Mac- "...They work?!"
SophE- "Yep"
Mac- -Quickly minimized his work and cleared the table by shoving all materials on it to the ground "This changes everything. Give me whatever footage and information you have on them"
-Footage from Charis' encounter with them and notes on there properties appeared on the computer screen, which Mac stares at intently
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

Female Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:17 pm

the umbreon was happy that Brandon thought they should eat but then she realized something horrible, she had no idea what food she liked to eat or anything. So the umbreon asked Brandon, "hey what do pokemon like to eat?" she then since she wasn't really sure if that's what she even was she asked, "also am I a pokemon? Because I'm still kinda confused about that."
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

Male Posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:00 pm

Fixus no longer sensing the others presence in the city continued his search for his sister wondering if she had put too much into her attack he then landed in a large crater and scanned using his mediums and shortly found a cluster of people at least they felt like people and he walked slightly forward it seemed he was in a sewer that was blown quite open and some rubble had fallen blocking in the people so he punch the loose stones allowing the people access out of the hovel he looked in and saw several people two older men and 3 young women and three kids a boy and two girls the thing he noticed most was that they were dwelling over something he moved closer and saw they were standing over his sister who had passed out from either the extensive use of her ki or the fall from the resulting flightlessness he then asked them "is she ok?" one of the men who was a nurse said " she had a bad fall and is suffering from slight exhaustion. but give her some bed rest and she will be fine" Fixus replied "thank you all for caring for her. but i will take it from here." he said as he picked up his sister and slowly and surely flew back to his own personal hole that he called home.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 am

Gruntius wrote:
-Mac is sitting at a table, going over some blueprints for a nuclear generator while SophE displays footage from the battle through everyone's viewpoints via their scouters
Mac- -When the part where Charis and Leo are talking to the other tournament members his head pops up and he stares at Leo, paused dumbstruck before speaking "Wait, yeah what is he doing back?"
SophE- "He's been back for almost two weeks! You haven't noticed?"
Mac- "I'm sorry, I wasn't scanning the base for undead mutt, I'll make sure to add that to the list. How did it happen anyways?"
SophE- "The Dragonballs"
Mac- "The Dragonballs?"
SophE- "The Dragonballs"
Mac- "...They work?!"
SophE- "Yep"
Mac- -Quickly minimized his work and cleared the table by shoving all materials on it to the ground "This changes everything. Give me whatever footage and information you have on them"
-Footage from Charis' encounter with them and notes on there properties appeared on the computer screen, which Mac stares at intently
"Excuse me? I'm not sure which part of 'undead mutt' is more offensive..." Leo mutters, crossing his arms and shaking his head.
"Yeah, seriously. It's not like he's a zombie or anything." Charis pipes up, then pauses to leer at Mac.
"But for the record, if he were I'd make him eat you first." she adds, leaning in closer and poking the human's nose in a threatening manner. >_>
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:17 pm

Mac- -Looks up at them annoyed "SophE, remind me to install better locks"
SophE- "Noted"
Mac- "Do you two just make a B line for my lab every chance you get?"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:05 am

"I don't. She does." Leo says, pointing to his sister with a hint of annoyance.
Which brings up the question, how the heck did Charis make it in there so fast? Wasn't she just outside? ._.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:48 am

((Magic))
Mac- -Turns back to his work and roles his eyes "Well please learn to control your sister then and remove her, my work is far to important to be disturbed" he glances back up at them with a wry smile "or perhaps you'd like to stay? I have a battery of tests I'd love to run on you both"
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:50 am

Bored and slightly saddened by the lack of response the little umbreon decided Brandon probably had a lot on his mind. So being the odd person she was she figured it was time for a small adventure, just for something to do while she waited for dinner. With that new plan in mind the umbreon went running off in a random direction. Eventually she stopped for a minute though as se realized she was totally lost, so she took this time to wonder about something, "huh I wonder if I know any cool powers?" She asked herself then with her spinning through the air thing still fresh in her head she said, "well ok I can float but I don't really know what's considered cool," while the umbreon sat there and thought about this the glowing spots on her randomly changed from yellow to red. The umbreon looked down and saw this and was amazed, "whoa," she was so amazed in fact she felt inspired to continue her adventure. Eventually she ended up in a lab and began lightly pawing at things on the corner of a table, she wasn't really paying any attention to the others in there.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:21 pm

Gruntius wrote:
((Magic))
Mac- -Turns back to his work and roles his eyes "Well please learn to control your sister then and remove her, my work is far to important to be disturbed" he glances back up at them with a wry smile "or perhaps you'd like to stay? I have a battery of tests I'd love to run on you both"
"Nope. Done." Leo says, turning and starting to leave. However, Charis just grabs him by the ear and drags him back over before letting go and crossing her arms, clearly unimpressed.
"Tests, huh?" she repeats, with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:42 pm

The Pokeball that contains Alyssa suddenly shakes before snapping open, letting the Ninetales out. The color in her fur is fading.
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:14 pm

Mac- "Oh yes, endurance, pain tolerance, top speed both on land and in the air, maximum output and those are just some of the more general ones, more for categorization than anything else. Then I'd get to the more interesting ones like the means of your propulsion, how you're some of the only pokemon who can manipulate Ki, your illusions but most importantly him" -Mac pointed at Leo "How can a group of 7 balls possibly summon enough energy to raise the dead, especially with no signs of physical defects, I mean we saw his heart ripped from his chest and popped like a balloon you don't just recover from that and since I don't have the actual artifacts to work with he's the closest link I have to in order to understand it, now there might be some residual..." -his eyes glanced over at the Umbreon, his demeanor became defeated "Am I covered in pokemon attracting magnets? What the hell. Get away from that!"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:36 pm

Leo's ears go back in response, while Charis has taken notice of the Umbreon.
"Um... Hey. Are you new or something?" she says, tapping her shoulder to get her attention.

Adelia has dozed off by now, still clinging to her Trainer, and sleeps soundly.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:42 pm

Alyssa tilts her head, a tad confused. It's as if her memories are changing...
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

Male Posts : 5662

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:44 pm

"hey"
he pets her
"you ok?"
Back to top Go down
http://evolutioninc.forumotion.com/
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:48 pm

"...y-yeah...I just feel a bit lost..." :s
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

Male Posts : 5662

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:49 pm

"oh? how so?"
he crouches down
Back to top Go down
http://evolutioninc.forumotion.com/
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:51 pm

"I dunno how to explain. My memory is just sketchy.
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:28 am

"huh so I am a pokemon, I was wondering about that one," the umbreon says while really trying her hardest to resist the urge to mess with the stuff again, "and since you're the first person to actually answer my questions you get to be my best friend," she said to Mac in the friendliest voice she could muster, "hehe isn't that awesome?" The umbreon then stared at the stuff on the table, "also why should I get away from this will it explode? I think it would be cool if something exploded," she starts pawing at the stuff again completely forgetting for a second she wasn't supposed to, "awh nothing happened... what's explode mean?" the umbreon managed to stop what she was doing again when she was tapped on the shoulder and asked if she was new, but being the odd little umbreon she was she responded instead with, "na I've been here all along... watching you,"  the umbreon then convinced that she might freak out Charis had to quickly say,"don't worry I'm kidding, I don't really know, but it's nice to meet you friend."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:32 am

The shiny Zoroark just stares in silence for a moment, then shrugs.
"That guy who's now your best friend? He hates pokemon." Charis informs her, pausing a moment before cracking a sideways grin. She glances at Mac for a moment, then back to the Umbreon.
"But don't worry about that. I think we're going to get along juuuuust fine..." she says. Leo raises his eyebrow, then backs towards the door.
"Yeah, I'm gonna go eat. Feel free to join me when you stop seeming so creepy, 'Kay?"
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:33 am

Mac- -His eyes narrow and he gives Charis a dirty look "You suck so bad"
SophE- -Appears on her pad, smiling warmly and bends down to the Umbreon's level "Well hello there, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:57 pm

The umbreon should have listened to Charis and realized that meant that her and Mac couldn't be best friends but the umbreon was undeterred by this, in her mind the umbreon and Mac were already the best of friends and nothing could get in the way of that. "so are pokemon evil? huh..." the umbreon tried to think of the proper response to say after that, and she was convinced she found one, "I'm not a pokemon then, so we can be best friends," she then decided it would be ok to joke around a little so she said, "but if I was one I'd be a flying type." The umbreon then looked at SophE in a very confused manner partially because she couldn't figure out what SophE was and also because she couldn't think of an answer to her question. So she sat there for a bit trying to think of something when suddenly she just out of no where says, "Sera... Sera Nox."
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:27 pm

-Mac and SophE shot each other awkward glances at Sera's strange remarks
Mac- -His voice came through with a great deal of derision "Once a Po-"
SophE- -A copy of her appeared on the computer screen giving him a dirty look while making slashing gestures at her neck with her hand and the bigger version of her on the pad cut him off "Well that's a pretty name, Welcome to the ESF Sera Nox"
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:42 pm

"hehe thank you," Sera was happy that SophE was being so nice to her, but the umbreon quickly realized she didn't know either of their names, and since one of them was her best friend she had to ask, "so what are your guys' names?" She also noticed that she had no idea what ESF meant but she did feel like she was supposed to be there for some reason, so she figured she might as well try and figure it out. And after much thinking what she came up with is, "eccentric space ferrets?" but Sera was pretty sure that was probably not correct so she said, "nope I've got no idea, what does ESF mean?"
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:02 pm

Mac- -He gave SophE a pleading glance and she met his with a commanding stare, he visually swallowed his pride and said "I just go by Mac, and that's my Sophisticated, Omnipresent, Photic, Hybridized, Entity-"
SophE- "Please, SophE for short"
Mac- "Spawn of Satan here is named Charis and her overly talkative brother, who just left, is Leo"
SophE- "The ESF stands for Earth's Special Forces, we're a team that works to ensure the planet's safety"
Mac- "Sort of a group of uniquely talented individuals-" -he said the last three word with a touch of pride while touching his chest to indicate himself "and some low lifes who can sorta handle themselves in a fight and are just here to make equal rights groups happy"

Last edited by Gruntius on Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:47 pm

Leo has in fact left, and Charis, who seemed to have disappeared, leans against Mac's desk and contemplates stealing some of the stuff nearby.
"Spawn of Satan. Ouch. Has a nicer ring to it than Mutt or Lowlife, though." she says, with a bit of a smirk as she reappears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth's Special Forces
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next