The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Earth's Special Forces

Go down 
+3
NachtOwl
AtomicAbsol
Z.L.H.
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:27 pm

"What we need," the purple-haired Zoroark corrects her, "Is to catch up with this annoying Nidoking."
Leo stops the attack he was readying as he nods in agreement with his sister.
"Too bad we can't seem to pick him up anymore... Let's just keep heading in this direction," Charis suggests.
The Twins still weren't sure how to feel about the strange new Umbreon. Leo was somewhat scared of her, whereas Charis just thought she was weird.
But... A good weird.
Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:23 pm

Mac- -switched his communication device off, after Sera stopped talking and just stared blankly for a few seconds "That's one of the people we've decided to place the safety our lives with... We're all doomed"
SophE- "Aw c'mon she's not that ba- no I can't even hold a straight face and say it, she'll be the death of us all, but she'll be adorable while doing it"
Mac- -Began to glance through the papers on the desk "Hmmm some of these seem fairly intelligent, SophE make a copy I want to study these further in the lab" -a set of small flashes came from his glasses before he turned his attention to a methodic ticking noise coming from one of the generator fans "SophE, stop that fan for a little bit, Archid, see what you can do about bending it back into place" -As the fan slowly came to a stop and Arch-id climbed inside Mac walked over the the cold fusion generator and ran his hand almost sensuously acrossed it "How in the hell did someone get one of you working?" -He began to crawl into the malfunctioning fan
SophE- "Hey! wait, don't you need some form of radiation protection?"
Mac- "It's a cold fusion generator, the whole point of the word cold is to say that it doesn't give off any radiation, heat included" -He reached the broken fan and began to inspect it
SophE- "But you just said that these aren't even supposed to exist, why are you taking such a risk?"
Mac- "Because... I recognize this work"
SophE- "What?"
Mac- "hmmmmm... Oh it's nothing. Here I think I found the problem" -He reached into the mechanisms on the fan and began to tug at a mass of blue, purple and red fur, spinning the fan backwards for a little while until it had all out "hmpf, figures" -He crawled out of the fan "Alright we're done here, start'er back up. Oh and have Arch-id systematically check all the other fans for... this" -He said as he threw the clump of fur into the trash and walked out the door, Tool hot on his heels
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

Female Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:14 pm

"Well seems like you better hurry up then my sidekick," the umbreon said while checking to make sure that Charis definitely had a good grip on her, "while I on the other hand will think of some great names for our superhero personas." Sera went right ahead with thinking about names at that moment but her mind kept on wondering back to the problem at hand, "huh ok so we can't see him, and we can't pick him up on our magic thingys, but can we figure him out?" The strange umbreon quickly plucked the scouter off Charis's head and placed it on her own, "ok listen up I need to know everything we know about this thing we're looking for," Sera's voice sounded a lot more serious and like she was in command, "I need stuff like where he came from, what he wants, and where he might be going," the umbreon felt confident that they would find the nidoking and she was sure she'd be ready for when they did, "anything you could find out would be really appreciated, so come on team let's buckle down and do this thing."
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:59 pm

Mac- -Pulled his communicator off and just stared at it for a few seconds "The hell just happened there?"
SophE- -She spoke only to mac "It seems our death has a natural commanding side" -she then changed to talking to Sera "What we have on him is very scarce as the security feeds mysteriously go blank three minutes before his arrival, I'll search for recent purchasing history for large quantities of metal and other oddities but I can't promise anything. If I have more time to study his escape pattern though I may be able to generalize his heading, if you're unable to subdue him try to get him to run"
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

Male Posts : 3149

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 5:14 pm

Brandon speaks up. "Well, Ihave fought him before. But he seems to have gotten a whole lot stronger since then. It used to be just a hulking arm, and now its smaller. But how is that possible? Its smaller but way stronger."
He doesn't seem to understand technology that much.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 8:07 pm

"That's... get your own scouter!" Charis complains, reaching over to try to take it back.
"If it looks different, he must have had some sort of upgrade to it," she says into the scouter, keeping her ears perked as to hear what Mac and Brandon are saying.
"So... just keep chasing him? That's our plan?"
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 12:13 pm

Meanwhile, several dozen miles away...
That stupid human...stopping me? Right...You can't stop me...you can't do anything...

The dark colored Ninetales is currently sitting in the middle of a busy mall center. No one seems to be paying her any mind.
You will all bow before me...
Cue a massive explosion.
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:44 am

"Umm... Did you guys feel that? Something else is going on. Hey Mac, do you know what's going on nearby?" Brandon asks. He takes flight, heading straight up to get a birds eye view of the area around where he is.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:28 pm

While Charis struggles to take her scouter back from Sera, Leo's ears perk.
"Yeah. It was kind of hard not to. Should we check it out, or keep chasing this Nidoking...?" the Zoroark asks, looking around.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:24 am

As soon as the 'eye' becomes available, what they see is a small mushroom cloud of sorts. The 5-story mall has been completely leveled, and the taller buildings around it don't look like they're faring that well either, as some of them start to groan and creak, and there windows shattering.
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:43 pm

Sera's paws flailed wildly, trying to bat Charis away, "no bad I need dis" the strange Umbreon said while trying to keep the scouter from her, "how am I gonna tell you all what to do without the evil magic devicey thing?" upon hearing and feeling the explosion Sera goes back into serious mode and turns away from fighting with Charis, "This Nidoking, aren't we chasing it right now because it robbed a bank or something?" the unbreon paused for a second as if expecting an answer but then quickly continued, "whatever just did that seems a bigger threat, plus we don't know where the Nidoking went so for all we know that explosion could have been caused by it," the Umbeon took a deep breath, "we have to go check it out,"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:57 pm

"All right, sounds good." Leo says, nodding.
"When did you get so serious....?" Charis quietly comments. The Zoroark seemed slightly surprised - but... only slightly. She shakes her head, then glances at the Umbreon.
"All right, hold on." she says (because if I recall she was carrying Sera around as she and her brother flew), before taking off towards the sound of the explosion. Leo is right behind them.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 9:20 pm

SophE- "Um, you guys aren't going to like this... several security cameras picked up a certain nine tailed friend of ours walking into a busy city center right before it was leveled"
Mac- "Guys, the Ninetales takes priority, I'll have Aero continue to track the Nidoking alone"
SophE- Aero, some pedestrians have called in a spotting of the Nidoking heading in a westward direction
Aero- -The droid stopped spinning and zoomed off in that directoion
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:12 pm

The umbreon acted smug after Charis's comment, "oh Chairs little did ya know I'm actually da masta of the seriousness," then when the zoroark took toward the explosion rather then holding on like she was told Sera leaned back comfortably and little did she know it was only by shear luck that she remained in Charis's grasp. But once she heard SophE's comment over the device Sera still considered to be evil voodoo magic she quickly sat up and a confused look appeared on her face, "Wait I'm confused if this uh nine tails whatever it was thing is our friend then why are they blowing up things?" the strange umbeon thought about this for a second, "are we ok with blowing things up or something? Because if so I'm all for that, though that might mess up my super hero persona." By some miracle though she did actually manage to pay attention to what her 'best friend' said despite her insane ramblings, "don't worry Macy buddy I already handled it, we're on our way and stuff, I guess geniuses must just think alike or something."
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 1:18 am

The Ninetales reappears on top of the pile, still hidden from the air by the smoke. She grins a bit, and spins around twice, and then stops abruptly. Two circular waves then comes from her, the latter 5 seconds after the other. The first abruptly cuts all buildings around her loose, and they start to lean in on her. They meet the other wave, however, which lets out powerful, but small explosions upon contact, which blow them the other way, and into more buildings. Her ears perk, and she hears rumbling. Frowning a bit, she jumps up, floating briefly. She notices a nearby military facility nearby, and grins, heading for it. This base looks well guarded...for a reason...
It houses nuclear weapons.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 5:49 pm

Ruby quickly sprinted off towards the town. "I have a bad feeling about this.. Hope I don't have to use heal pulse too many times.."

The pure blooded saiyan had started flying towards the city at the first sign of explosion. He sped up his flight speed when more explosions sounded off. Before the ninetales could blow up the last building he arrived, just when he landed did the building fall. "Stop this! Right now!" He states in a commanding tone, a blue-white aura of energy surrounding his body. "They did nothing wrong to you!" This should be enough of a distraction to move her focus to him instead of the military building.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:08 pm

Charis nods as she hears the instructions, she and Leo racing towards the building where the Ninetales is (and where everyone else is headed). The latter sibling lands nearby, whipping up a huge gust of wind with a charged-up Night Daze in hopes of clearing some of the smoke away, while his sister circles around overhead and tries to get a view of what's going on down below. Neither of them could see the Ninetales, but they could easily sense her... kind of.
They'd have to work on that skill later, but for now the focus was on stopping her and preventing a disaster.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 7:29 pm

Her focus does shift, as she turns to the Saiyan.
Wrong. All you humans are insignificant. You've all wronged this world...
She growls, before firing a Dark Hyper Beam at him.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:53 pm

HE instantly responds, firing his own energy wave at the attack coming towards him. it doesn't stop it, but it does slow the rate at which its coming towards him. "Leo, Charis, we need to draw her away from here, somewhere there isn't innocent people to get killed." He says into his scouter. The ninetales wouldn't hear this thanks to the clashing of energy between them. As the attack draws near he jumps upwards, the explosion from the attack leaving a small crater where he was at.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:57 pm

"Roger that." Charis responds, waiting for Leo to clear more of the smoke. Once she gets a clear enough view of the Ninetales she throws a Dark Pulse flurry at her from above.
"Hey! Up here!" the Zoroark screams, trying to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:07 pm

The Ninetales absorbs these, before turning to her.
I am not wasting my time on small fry!
She lands, conjuring an attack based on light, and fires it at her. It homes in on the Zoroark. But due to its type, it hurts her (the Ninetales) some as well.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:13 pm

A red Aura surrounds the saiyan as he uses Kaio-ken times two, He flies at the Ninetales quickly, double the speed he had flown here. Since her attention is turned towards one of the Zoroarks he can deliver a hard kick to her side, right after the kick he leaps backwards, getting easily thirty yards between them. "You're the one who is nothing!" He calls out to her.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 6:17 pm

Charis quickly puts up a Protect, letting the attack explode on contact and clear away the rest of the smoke.
"So... that worked. Good going." she says to the Ninetales, before swooping in with a Focus Blast.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 6:23 pm

She takes the saiyan's attack before teleporting, causing Charis to miss completely.
I do not have time for this...
She reappears again, and fires another wave attack at the nearby buildings, before running for the nuclear facility.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:28 pm

"Can't let her get away... Leo. C'mon."
Charis waves her paw and her brother follows the Ninetales on land, while the other Zoroark zooms ahead of her, hoping to cut her off before she can reach the destination. Leo throws a Hidden Power at the fire-type, trying to trip her, while Charis lands nearby and does the same.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:43 pm

She just jumps and starts to spin in a Flame Wheel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth's Special Forces
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next