The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Earth's Special Forces

Go down 
+3
NachtOwl
AtomicAbsol
Z.L.H.
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Gruntius

Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:13 pm

Aero- -Quit flying in circles when it saw the trio leave and headed out with them

Mac- "Great, just what we needed, a cave in"
SophE- "Mac..."
Mac- "hmm? what's up?"
SophE- "...I'm detecting a foreign signal in our communications, it's faint but there"
Mac- "You think someones listening to us?"
SophE- "It's hard to tell, but it could be"
Mac- "Hmm, switch the frequency, if it follows us then we'll figure out what to do from there"
SophE- -Closed her eyes for a second and said "there, it's done"
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

Male Posts : 3149

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:11 am

"Strange that our scouters arnt picking up on him, he must have a really low powerlevel now..." comments the Saiyan.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:11 pm

(17.5K? :P)

Connor frowns a bit, messing with the interceptor on his wrist. "It's gone...hm. Come on. We'll go to where I last had something."
He motions for Madison to follow, and the two break off in a sprint, spurred on more by sibling rivalry than anything else.
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:50 am

(Wow, you are way off. XD)
"Its not even a thousand, everything else around him is hiding his exact area.."
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:33 am

(Are you sure?)

Connor shifts a bit, the armor on his back opening, and allowing him to run at full power. Madison hisses, taking to the trees to keep up.
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:03 pm

If mac payed closed attention he may have noticed that the nidoking may have a complete intergrated system, under his skin would be the replacements of his limbs, this is probally why he is so damn tough.. though he probally wouldn't warn them.
(Allow Gruntius to post next.)
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:50 pm

((I'm so sorry guys, I had no idea you were all waiting for me))
SophE- "The devise doesn't seem to have made anymore attempts to follow our signal"
Mac- "Good, I want you to keep an eye on it for now and make sure it was just a crossed signal. Also did you get a chance to get any information on our new enemy?"
SophE- "Yes I did actually" -SophE disappeared from the screen and an image from when the Nidoking fired his arm at Brandon appears and immediately zooms in on a small blurred section of the picture before clearing itself up revealing the Nidoking standing without his arm, the insides of the mechanical shoulder socket fully visible "Right before Brandon's scouter broke I managed to get this quick image of the shoulders interior"
Mac- -Studies the image for a second and then leans in closer, squinting at it, before saying "Can you give me a closer view of it?"
SophE- "No it's the best I could do under such short notice, do you see something?"
Mac- "I think so, it's hard to tell but around the arm the skin looks slightly discolored, it would suggest that a polymer of some sort was used to create a fake skin around portions of the arm, probably to cover wiring"
SophE- "If that's the case then they must have used quite a few plasticizers to get it to move like real skin"
Mac- "My thoughts exactly that's probably why he's running from the twins' -he reached up and switched the mic in his glasses on "Charis, Leo I've got a way for you to deal with our mechanized friend"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:18 am

Charis' ears perk as she runs to catch up with her foe, and almost stops running (only for her brother to nearly crash into her).
"Really? I'm listening," she says, snatching the scouter away from Leo.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:49 pm

Mac- -He spoke hurriedly and without breaths "Fire and ice, his Achilles' heel is fire and ice, if you can super heat his robotic arm it will melt his synthetic skin, quickly re-cooling it will cause it to crystallize and become glass he'll have two choices at that point allow his arm to be immobilized or shatter his own skin to get it to move, if he chooses the latter the resulting glass shards should do large internal damage and he'll have a gaping hole that should make a nice weak point and if he chooses the former he'll be a sitting Psyduck' -Mac took a long deep breath afterwords
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

Female Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:33 am

Sera the strange little umbreon would had barely even noticed that Charis picked her up, she was so preoccupied with how pleasantly surprised she was that the others had realized her genius and were trying her plan of cutting their enemy off at another part of the tunnel. "hehe I'm a genius," she kept happily telling herself before Charis suddenly slowed down. The umbreon then turned her attention to the conversation Charis was having with her dearest friend Mac through the device that she still was not convinced that it wasn't some form of evil witch craft. Shifting herself in Charis's grasp so she could hear what was being said she listened in and commented with the totally helpful response of, "what's a pysduck and why is it sitting?"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:41 am

"It's another type of Pokemon. And it's an expression." Charis exasperately replies as she realizes she's still holding the strange little Umbreon with one arm.
"Anyways. Know any Ice moves? Leo and I have got nothing." the Zoroark says.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:12 pm

Brandon: "I can lower temperatures a few degrees, is that enough?" He asks. Speaking up.

Wadsworth: he knocks on the door to where he is. Waiting until its opened to say. "Mac, we might have an issue with generators three through five,  they are located on B2, which you will now have access to." He says, handing him a keycard. "Slide it right in and you won't have any problem reaching those floors."

Upon reaching the floor once he gets there he will find there are eight generators. Though it would only take two of them to power the whole mansion and everything included inside of it. The key card had only made two floors below the main one come unhidden. He would suspect there are more..
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:07 pm

"I still don't get why it's sitting," Sera replied to Charis after she tried to explain because the umbreon wasn't sure what the word expression meant. Luckily though the subject was quickly changed, "oh you mean super powers right? hmm ice super powers..." The strange umbreon wasn't sure what she could do but she started really focusing on the matter hoping that her genius would kick in again, "ice, ice, ice, come on I got to be able to do something with ice..." then suddenly after thinking about it for a while the glowy spots that were currently red on Sera transitioned into a light blue. Not only that but the spots that before probably felt warm to Charis she might have noticed now felt cool. The umbreon noticed something was up as well she thought to herself, wait something's different it's not awesome any more, no it's... Sera tried to think of what it was like, but she didn't look at herself to see the change in color so she wasn't sure what was going on or anything, but she knew just what to tell Charis, "quick my sidekick don't ask questions but I'm gonna need a pair of sunglasses."
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:11 pm

((Wait, I thought Leo had "Hidden Power (Ice)"))
Mac- -Snatched the keycard away and gave it a quick once over with his eyes before stuffing it into his back pocket "Do you know what the potential problem is?"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:52 am

((... I forgot about that. Dx ))
"You think I have sunglasses...?" Charis mutters, then glances at Leo.
"Wait, you have that..."
"Yeah." the other Zoroark replies, already having started to charge his Hidden Power.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:33 pm

Wadsworth- "Well one of the generator's cooling system has a bent fan, which is why we don't run it and when we do we keep it on low... another thing to note. It either has to be flattened out or be replaced with some.. er spare parts." Which the first choice would save more money but could cause more issues later on. "The others. I'm sorry to inform you but I cannot fully diagnose the problem."
Mac should notice that the warehouse here has not restocked what he used up...
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:35 pm

((B... But... >_> I thought they were inconceivably rich, how does this work?))
Mac- -Stood up and gave a shrill whistle that reverberated around the walls of his lab
Droids- -With a start they all stopped what they were doing to look intently at him
Mac- -Pointed his index and middle finger at Tool and Arch-id "You two, come with me" -within seconds Mac was out the door, the two droids hot on his heels
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:55 pm

(Why do you think there is no other butlers/maids to help clean up around this mansion? It would make the most sense, well that and the dangers included in such a job. X3)
"Thank you sir." He says with a slight bow before leaving his lab as well.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:01 pm

((But they have mechs, experimental permanent steroids, nuclear generators, a massive mansion, other ridiculous things that have yet to make an official appearance and enough money to host two simultaneous worlds greatest fighter tournaments and you're telling me we don't have enough money to repair a coolant fan and hire a few more manservants? wut 0_o))
Mac- -Stopped at the door Wadsworth had specified, pulled the keycard from his pocket and swiped it across the lock, after a few second wait the display turned red. Mac cocked his head at the devise with a look of confusion and annoyance before trying for a second time and a second time he got the same response. He rolled the keycard around in his hand a few times all the while looking it over trying to ascertain the problem. After a moment he paused with profound and sad sense of realization on his face before reaching into his back pocket and pulling out a magnet he had been using to test possible alternate means of propulsion with his gun. With a depressing sigh he lowered his head onto the wall thud
SophE- -Her voice came through his glasses "You know I could get that open for you"
Mac- "How so?"
SophE- "Let my little one see the door"
Mac- -Wordlessly picked up Tool and held him up to the lock "Get me in please"
Tool- -With a quick glance at Mac to confirm his request the littlest droid produced a millimeter thick drill from within itself, made a small hole on the side of the lock. Putting the drill away it next produced an arm with two very, tiny mostly exposed wires on it, quickly it wiggled them to make sure their joint controls still functioned before sticking them in the hole. Tool wrapped it's wires around a wire, in the lock, stripping it of some of its insulation before connecting to it.
SophE- "I'll take it from here, but let's not do this to often okay?"
Tool- -Beeped as it received data from SophE and relayed that data to the locking mechanism, after a second the display on the lock turned green and a click came from the doors tumbler as it receded
Mac--Walked in the door and promptly tossed the keycard in the trash "I make no promises" -He said through a devilish grin

Last edited by Gruntius on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:23 pm

(They lost their funding due to losing their team. And everything they have now was theirs before they lost funding so they got to keep it. And the tournaments cost them greatly. And the people who "work" there don't get paid. Later on the funding will return with full support when the aliens arrive.)
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:25 pm

(Why would leo start charging his attack? They haven't even found him yet.)
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:58 pm

(This is Leo we're talking about. And besides, he'd rather have it ready ahead of time just in case. It's like looking for someone while holding a gun out in case you find them and have to act fast. Or something.)
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

Male Posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:00 pm

Fixus felt as if he had been staring at that door for an eternity, listening to the light vibrations coming from his sisters room he slowly approached the door, then with some minor hesitation he opened it. revealing that his sister had in fact evolved into a vibrava. She looked at him equally as startled by the change.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:45 pm

Mac should notice there are many Generators down here, even a cold fusion one with the Energy Catalyzer needed for it to operate, that one alone could power the whole mansion with ease and almost never run out. Another Generator seems to not be of something he hasn't seen before, it seems to be a prototype but with the papers ontthe desk near it, it looks like it was capable of working but didn't go through much testing. It was capable of storing Ki energy as a source of power for the Mansion. There wasn't names for it as of yet. But their are references that the person who made it had a few names for it. Hyper kinetic Engine was one that he seemed to like most.
There were plenty of others, even one that ran off of evolution stones, it used the fire and thunder stones to create power and the water stone to keep it from overheating.

The Nidoking had escaped from the subway and now was in a small town. Brandon "everyone be careful, our scouters can only pick up on him at very close ranges.. strange that its so low and yet he is so strong.." then he whispers so softly only a machine would be able to pick up on it."I don't understand how, though.."
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:20 pm

"hey you guys are weird and as far as I know could be crazy, so maybe," The bizarre umbreon replied to Charis's question about having sunglasses. Then Sera's ear twitched in response to hearing the still possibly evil "scouter" device having Brandon's voice giving them advice. "hmm..." The umbreon said to herself pondering on how the Nidoking would not be picked up all the time by their magical voodoo technology. "Oh I've got it!" she announces as she positions herself as closely to Charis's scouter as she could before letting them all know what she thought, "Maybe he's like a super ninja villain and he's got like mad kung-fu skills to help him hide in plain sight or something." Sera relaxed back into Charis's grasp after saying that and sat thinking about the coming battle, "this is the perfect super villain for our first fight as a super hero crime fighting team," this time the strange umbreon was getting really excited about things, "oh my gosh, we need super hero names!"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:27 pm

"What we need," the purple-haired Zoroark corrects her, "Is to catch up with this annoying Nidoking."
Leo stops the attack he was readying as he nods in agreement with his sister.
"Too bad we can't seem to pick him up anymore... Let's just keep heading in this direction," Charis suggests.
The Twins still weren't sure how to feel about the strange new Umbreon. Leo was somewhat scared of her, whereas Charis just thought she was weird.
But... A good weird.
Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth's Special Forces
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next