The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Earth's Special Forces

Go down 
+3
Gruntius
AtomicAbsol
lovelylucario
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:43 am

There's a heavy metal groan from one of the buildings near them, but it's hard to tell which.
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:50 am

"... Nope." ._.
Charis grabs Leo's arm and takes off into the air, both of them still charging their attack.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:51 am

Taking off upwards? Nope. There's a falling building there.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:55 am

Charis growls in annoyance, and quickly darts to the side instead.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:29 am

((Note to self; never go to sleep at ten again, lest a giant wave of post come in))

-The three subterranean pokemon continued to circle, weakening the ground beneath Mac's pokemon. A mudkip jumped out of one of the bulges, though it continued moving, and began to dig around bigger pokemon such as Tyranitar and Mamoswine to speed up the process.

-The Blaziken stayed up on his perch surveying the battlefield, looking for his opportunity to strike

-The trainer and following pokemon walked through the streets getting a feel for the arena, a mental connection made by the psychic Gardevoir, Gallade with the Blaziken kept them informed of the battle and how to avoid it for the time being
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

Female Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:59 pm

The little umbreon was bewildered, she had absolutely no idea how she was floating. But she also thought it was really awesome that she was able to do that, so she sat there contemplating all the different things she could do now that she knew she could float. Her list only got as high as not falling off of things though when a blaziken entered her field of vision. She stared at the blaziken in confusion as the blaziken gave her a nod before leaping off. "What the heck was that thing?" she asked herself once the blaziken was gone, "was it a pokemon? Hmm maybe..." the umbreon thought about this quite a lot and came to the conclusion, "yeah, yeah definitely maybe." It was then that the umbreon noticed she was still floating in the air, "ok I'm still floating, is that normal?" she couldn't figure out if it was normal or not and she realized she had no idea how to get down. The umbreon didn't really want to fall down again but after she looked back at the tree she assumed there was no way she could reach it from where she was and just climb back down, so she'd have to fall or something. Sadly the umbreon couldn't think of a single actually good plan for getting down. No her big genius plan is that if she just leaned forward suddenly while reaching for the ground it would get her to fall out of her floating state and she would fall to the ground. So she prepared herself to do it and then looked at the ground and thought about how it kinda hurt when she fell down before, "you know actually on second thought maybe I can wait a little bit floating's not so bad," the umbreon said to herself as she chickened out, "yeah I think I can deal with it for a bit longer." And so as the battle continued raging in the back ground the umbreon continued sitting there suspended in the air next to the tree.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

Male Posts : 3149

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:33 pm

Brandon steps backwards continueally to get distance between him and the ninetales as he continues to charge.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:39 pm

The building lands, and collapses in on itself. Alyssa centers another explosion on herself, and hops out of the wreckage, unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

Male Posts : 5662

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:17 pm

Zarik hasn't moved at all
Back to top Go down
http://evolutioninc.forumotion.com/
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:31 pm

Charis and Leo, who are circling around the Ninetales, both have been charging another attack. As soon as Alyssa comes into view, the twins fire off a dual Dark Pulse in her direction.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:34 pm

She absorbs them, and looks at the two, with a look that says, "Really?" -.-
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:35 pm

"You told me that would work!" Charis yells. D:<
"I'm not the brains, shut up!" Leo replies. ._.
The shiny Zoroark just facepaws, then readies a Hidden Power.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:58 pm

Zarik appears in front of Alyssa... an aura sphere in hand and slams it into her
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:20 am

Which does some form of damage to her, but for her to actually be defeated it would take a combined attack from everyone involved in this fight.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:28 am

(I thought I posted here. ._.)

Alyssa yelps, staggering back, but far from being down. She growls, detonating an explosion at the feet of Zarik.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:26 pm

he vanished as soon as he hit her
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:59 pm

Charis and Leo have put more distance between themselves and the Ninetales again, both charging a Focus Blast.
"Why do all the bad guys always have to be OP in this--"
"Shut up before you break something, Leo."
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:05 pm

Zarik is in the air on a platform of aura holding a massive swirling ball of aura above him with one hand
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:35 am

The saiyan has been fully charged by now, just looking for the perfect time to attack the ninetales, waiting for her to either attacckso he can counter attack and make sure to pin her with his energy wave and have the others join in. And now seemed like a great time for that.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

Male Posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:56 am

"HAHAHAHAHAHA DO IT DO IT DO IT" Fixus screamed wanting to see what would happen to the ninetales
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:15 am

The Ninetales sees the approaching danger, and fires off a quick round of attacks. There intent is to break concentration rather than harm.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:20 pm

an aura shield blocks the attack from Zarik
"you still have a choice..."
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:53 pm

And he releashes the attack, the tightly condensed energy wave heading straight for her, if everybody else wants to join in, now would be the perfect time. X3
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:13 pm

((It's ending already? Aww))

-The Blaziken sent a mental image of what was happening, through the Gardevoir, to the trainer. He stopped for a second to study the image and spoke mentally to the group Now is the opportune moment to strike, remember to move together this time. -The Blaziken snorted his disapproval at the last remark, then jumped off the building entering a nosedive, half way down he fanned his body out to reduce his speed and pushed off the side of the building in the direction of Alyssa from her left, fist ready in what can only be described as a sort of horizontal Sky Uppercut. A Nidoking and Nidoqueen burst out of the ground on Alyssa's right, put there hands together and as they glowed purple with simultaneous Poison Jabs then together thrust there hands at her. The Gallade simply appeared in front of her, blades out, he came at her with intent to stab, this left his center vulnerable however so to counteract this a barrier of paper thin psychic energy surrounded him, giving him an unnatural shimmer. A muffled "Mudkip!" Could be heard under Alyssa as the ground beneath her became sopping wet and finally a Machamp's massive arms burst out of the ground and grabbed each of the Ninetales ankles "You're not going anywhere!" -his gruff voice came through the mud
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

Male Posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:57 pm

Fixus jumping up and down screaming "i knew that was a good idea" before firing his hyperbeam at the ninetales
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:25 pm

She could always fire her own attack at the multible attacks heading straight towards her to try and defend herself, but she would be stuck in that location.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 41 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth's Special Forces
Page 41 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next