The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Glai and Will RP - Page 21 Vote_b14Glai and Will RP - Page 21 Vote_b15Glai and Will RP - Page 21 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Glai and Will RP - Page 21 Vote_b14Glai and Will RP - Page 21 Vote_b15Glai and Will RP - Page 21 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Glai and Will RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Glai and Will RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:52 pm

"That's totally not fair!" >.<

The Ninetails jumps, and quickly puts the flute away.
"...who's there?"
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:09 pm

"Hey, it's totally fair," he argues. x3

Andra chuckles softly as she approaches.
"No need to be alarmed, young man... I was just enjoying the sound of your flute."
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:18 pm

"Is not! Isnotisnotisnotisnot! Is not!" >.<#

"...oh? Really? Most people end up trying to force me into things I don't want to do." >.>
Back to top Go down
Kyra-Star
Kyra-Star

Female Posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:23 pm

Outside of Snowpoint City, near Lake Acuity, walks an arctic Vulpix. How is said Vulpix arctic? Well, her fur is snow white, and her tails and head tuft a gray. She walks quickly but quietly, keeping an eye out for any would be foes. Seeing none after a bit, she sits, trying to catch her breath a little bit.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:27 pm

"Sorry, Laura."
Ciel chuckles and hugs his daughter gently.

"How unfortunate," Andra comments, then decides, "Well, I won't cause you any trouble. I'm just here to listen and observe."

And said Vulpix has been spotted by afar by a young Glaceon, who is colored a lovely shade of gold where blue normally goes, save her eyes, though the white fur she used to have is reddened, almost a pinkish-crimson, from all of her burns. Since she is timid just as the Vulpix is, the fox pokemon says nothing, and does nothing to indicate her presence, which is remarkably concealed, considering her odd and very noticeable coloring.
Back to top Go down
Kyra-Star
Kyra-Star

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:32 pm

And becuase of this, the Vulpix doesn't notice, and instead, she just looks around again, before saying quietly, "...huh...thought I was being followed..." This alone reveals just how young the vulpine is.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:33 pm

She just giggles, and hugs back.

"...in that case..." He pulls out the flute again, careful to keep it concealed in his tails as he begins to play it again.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:39 pm

Daybreak's ears peek up at this, and, thinking she's been detected, quickly darts off through the bushes, which rustle loudly as she does so.

Andra watches quietly, somewhat mesmerized, and also intent on understanding how to play said flute.
Back to top Go down
Kyra-Star
Kyra-Star

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:40 pm

The fox flips around quickly, her head low, ready to run. With as much strength as she can muster, she yells, "W-who's there...?"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:41 pm

But the rustling only gets farther away as the Glaceon flees, then stops in a different bush when she thinks she's safe again.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:41 pm

However he is, he appears to be using all nine of his tails to do so. But its hard to see what exactly what he's doing.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:42 pm

"...How exactly do you do that...?" she finally decides to ask.
Back to top Go down
Kyra-Star
Kyra-Star

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:45 pm

The Vulpix watches her run off, and decides against following her. All she does is trun around. "...so I was."
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:46 pm

The Ninetails simply chuckles softly. "That...cannot be explained. Is a secret, I'm afraid. There's little to none can do for me to tell."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:56 pm

The Glaceon stays where she is, trembling a bit, then realizes her 'pursuer' is nothing more than a shy little girl such as herself, so quietly she gets up and begins making her way towards the Vulpix.

"I see..." is all Andra says.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:58 pm

The Ninetails looks at her for a second. "...I have to go, sorry." he says, before quickly getting up and walking away.
Back to top Go down
Kyra-Star
Kyra-Star

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:00 pm

She has layed down in the snow, under a tree, trying to get some much needed rest for herself.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:04 pm

"Wait! What's the rush!" Andra calls, and follows after him.

Daybreak watches, then decides it will be best to leave the Vulpix alone, and starts making her way back to her house.
But... the Glaceon's conscience seemed to point out, did this young new stranger have a home? Would it not be polite to offer her a place to stay?
She turns back around, heading for the Vulpix once again.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:06 pm

He stops. "It's nothing. I just have somewhere to be, and I lost track of time."
Back to top Go down
Kyra-Star
Kyra-Star

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:07 pm

She's dozing off a bit now, her ears twitching a little. A Mightyena begins to slowly approach the now asleep Vulpix.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:10 pm

"Oh... Of course. Mind if I tag along?"

Daybreak stops dead in her tracks, staring at the Mightyena from afar. Nothing had happened yet, sure, but the girl already knows she may have to make a decision which the Vulpix's safety would soon depend on.
Back to top Go down
Kyra-Star
Kyra-Star

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:11 pm

The Mightyena draws closer still, baring his teeth and growling. This wakes the fox, and she backs into the tree with a dull 'thunk' noise.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:12 pm

"Um...I'd rather you not...it's kind of personal..." The Ninetails says, it's hard to tell if he's lying or whatnot.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:14 pm

And it's at this point when the scrawny red and gold Glaceon comes running to defend the young Vulpix, hissing loudly at the attacker as to draw it's attention, or scare it off.

"Are you sure...?" Andra presses, a look of concern on her face. There's a certain compelling edge to her voice... Very compelling... Why not just take her along and be better safe than sorry...?
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:16 pm

Theres a brief pause...
"Lady, I'm sorry. No. Mind tricks don't work on me."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:17 pm

"What? Mind tricks?"
The Espeon frowns, looking very hurt by this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glai and Will RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next