The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 7:16 pm

She winces a bit, but nods.
"Right...Alright, that sounds good...Hook me up." +_+
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 7:40 pm

And as soon as she says that the insect presses down, releasing her blocked energy once more.

"People are just upset. This war has claimed lives of friends and loved ones."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 7:40 pm

"And I hate that I caused some of the strife...I wasn't in control of my actions, but still...I tried to fight it..."
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 3:38 pm

"You see about the weapons and stuff I'll see about the ship and general food supplies."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 3:40 pm

Gladius nods. "Yes ma'am." He replies respectfully while heading to the armory to get some weapons.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 4:49 pm

Ix's body seizes up, and she lets off a loud groan, getting a twitchy leg and everything. +_+
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:58 pm

"You hit by lighting miss Ix? Your muscles are tense." She says "ok. Here comes the big one..." The bug woman's says pressing down in several spots.

"I saw the videos. Had you not restrained, miss Ix might be dead."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 7:46 pm

"...I know...and I'm glad she could come to forgive me. I was so scared when I was captured...I still am, a bit, but I have you, and Ix, and everyone else..."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 4:20 pm

When she does, Ix's eyes widen as they did before, and she lets out a terribly loud groan, as she starts to forcibly relax.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 9:03 pm

"It's not your fault if your under control of someone else." Alice chuckles. One of her hands covering the Male's eyes.

Of course big lady looks embarrassed as usual."T-there you go. All done Misses Ix."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 9:31 pm

Aerisa smiles a little, and gives Alice a little hug. "Thank you...it's nice to be able to have friends...people that can look at me for who I am instead of what I am...it means alot..." She says.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 2:43 pm

"Thaaaank yooooou...."
Ix lays face down on the table in a state of bliss.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 3:54 pm

"Zilla?" Scarlet asks as she contacts her through the comm. "I'd like to know is transportation has been arranged for my mission?"
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 4:56 pm

"Zilla is currently unavailable. Please try again later."
So that's a yes to charge it to her new account.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 6:07 pm

It doesn't take Gladius too long to return to Scarlet, carrying a few bags. "Weaponry's been taken care of. The ship?"

As for Aerisa, she relaxes next to her new friend.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 11:54 am

"Ship is taken care of as well. I suppose we should set off right away."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 12:31 pm

"Very well. Let's go then." He says, and starts walking towards the hangar
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 2:56 pm

Alice walks out of the bath house feeling a lot better. Having tossed Ix over her shoulder, as I'm assuming poodle wolf is probably all noodley from being relaxed."Roght you two, let's get to going.." ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 4:38 pm

Aerisa chuckles a bit as she sees Ix. "Had fun I presume?"
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 4:06 am

"You two have no idea..." She says with a little groan.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 9:19 am

"I don't...I'd love a massage one day." Aerisa says.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 9:43 am

"Oh my god, I need to hook you up then. I know a lady." +_+
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 9:50 am

Aerisa rubs her paws together. "Really?" @_@
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 11:09 am

"I do hope I'm wrong about any trouble we might run into."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 2:28 pm

Gladius smiles a little. "Well, you're the boss, ma'am. I'm with you all the way."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 12:14 am

Upon entering their departing ship, Alice points to a few odd looking suits."We'll be getting into those things once we get to the DZ. Some experimental archwing suits the techy nerd guys came up with for close ranged space combat."

A ship is loaded up and ready for them in the docking port.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 29 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next