The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 6:56 pm

Gladius looks over to the source of the voice.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 8:55 pm

As does Ix, finally getting the dragon's fist out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 9:05 pm

Scarlet turns towards the voice hoping she can finally get some answers as to what's going on. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 11:12 pm

Behind them is a hulk of a hazuit. Looking healthier than most of the others walking by and glaring at Ix.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 11:17 pm

"Ix do you know this guy?" She asks looking the hazuit over and trying to get a read on him.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 11:26 pm

Ix is quiet as she spins to her feet, before standing up straight, quietly bowing her head. She adopts a traditional matrial arts stance, locking eyes with him, no words spoken.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 1:06 am

Gladius stands to face him as well, doing the same, minus the stance. He was doing it out of respect.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 1:51 pm

Both of them are grabbed by the arm and judo thrown onto their backs."WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU TWO BEEN?!"

"Is that a normal Hazuit greeting...?" Alice asks with a sweat drop.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 1:53 pm

"I honestly have no idea if it is or not. Ix is one of the few I have been around Alice."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 1:59 pm

Ix counters this with a sweep of the legs, and is quick to stand.
"Is that any way to greet your daughter you old hag!?" she growls back, grabbing him by the throat.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 2:01 pm

Gladius stands with a growl. "Oh, I can tell you missed me a ton, father."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 2:05 pm

He grabs both their heads from the ground and slams them together."YOU ARE THE ONES WHO LEFT TO JOIN SOME MILITARY!"

"I think this is just their normal family love." All three heads get sweat drops.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 2:11 pm

Gladius looks rather dazed. "I...love you..." +_+
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 2:26 pm

"I think we should back away slowly and hope they don't expect us to join in. Might be safer for our heads that way." Scarlet says wincing a bit as the two get head slammed.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 2:39 pm

Ix, however, has some fight left in her, and kicks him between the legs to make him drop them.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 3:22 pm

His crotch clenches and catches her foot. He doesn't look too happy about the sucker punch, so he counters with his own punch to the vaginal area.

Game overlies : X

"I think I saw a restaurant over there. Lunch miss Scarlet? ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 4:20 pm

She winces at this, the wind being taken out of her momentarily, but then SHE clenches her thighs together, locking his arm now between her legs, and tosses her weight into a body slam, tossing him face first into the dirt.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 4:50 pm

"You know? Lunch sounds delightful, I'll pay." She says heading over to said building
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 7:52 pm

Gladius sits on the ground nearby rubbing his head. "Bleh...shoulda expected this..."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 11:25 pm

And Alice escapes away with her.

The old man laughs, but people soon start walking past Ix and Gladius, bumping into them intentionally.
"It's good to.." He of course starts choking, coughing up a bit of blood.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 11:38 pm

Gladius grins. "It's good to see you again, father."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 11:43 pm

Ix slowly pats his back.
"What's...what's the matter?"
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 11:50 pm

"Won't lie to ya two..." He says getting up and wiping his mouth."I've got the uh...Astiosas. Breathing in air is quite literally killing me. Wanted to see you two again before it was too late."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 12:05 am

"Oh dear...we could help you...the Guardians have advanced equipment."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 12:08 am

"Good luck making Dad go...Leaving this planet is considered an act of treason. One reason I've been hesitant to come back here. If the council see me, I'm as good as dead."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 12:13 am

"Right...Im sorry I forgot that edict...Its all my fault..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 16 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next