The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 12:31 am

"Wooooooot! Got it!" She waves her staff around in the air, the sky darkens for a moment before meteors begin crashing down around the base. Avoiding the town in its entirety. She happily skips off towards the tree line to watch the destruction."so, how is your guys' missions goin?" She chirps over the comm.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 12:33 am

The sound of scuffling from Ixtli's end is heard as it escapes out the back and up a fire escape.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 12:33 am

Gladius stops short, stepping back a bit. "Oh dear...don't want to be too hasty. I'd hate for this place to collapse on me..."
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 12:37 am

"Guess the fun is over." She says tossing a bolt at one next to the leader. The bolt hitting him between the eyes and enough to knock him out if not killing. "But I'm perfectly fine with a new game." She says grinning as she jumps off the machine landing like a cat.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 12:43 am

A few missiles are fired at Alumia's location as a couple of ships are redirected towards her. This could get ugly since they are very skilled pilots.

Some of the police force starts to head in to look for it, while a few stay out.

Gladius is interrupted by more gun fire, they don't seem to be quite as smart as he is and they'll likely cause the whole place to come down.

There are a lot of profanity filled orders given as they try to deal with Scarlet.

Blans does not reply. He must be quite busy.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 12:43 am

Gladius attempts to absorb some of the gunfire, but untimately is forced to close in and claw them down. "You fools! You'll kill us all!"
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 12:45 am

A few of them back off, loudly questioning when their reinforcements are arriving.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 12:47 am

The creature notices they're still following it, and then slashes a ladder it just used, cutting through the metal with a single swipe, ultimately forcing them to slow down as it dashes to the roof.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 12:49 am

The timber wolf only laughs hearing them as she rushes forward on all fours knocking one back against a rock. her fur harding as one shoots her the bullet getting stopped by her fur like a bullet proof vest. Standing back up she only grins and draws her weapon and rushes him slashing and attacking everyone but the leader saving him for last.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 12:49 am

Gladius growls at them. "Now I hope I have your attention."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 12:58 am

She yelps throwing up a reflect, the barrier redirecting the middles back towards the pilots."Ema! Where the hell is my ship! I kind of need it right now!"
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 12:23 pm

"Your ship should arrive in about 5 minutes...there is one issue though..."
Before she can finish, far above Alumia and Ixtli, it appears like quite a few ships have just jumped into the system.
"To all agents, we have miscalculated the amount of time it would take for the empire to respond. Agent Alumia, Agent Ixtli, Agent Blans I suggest you try to keep low for now. Agent Gladius, Agent Scarlet, you may have time, but it is a lot more limited now."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 12:42 pm

"Okie dokie artachokie!" She says turning and taking off into the forest giggling as she cuts her stream.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 12:48 pm

Gladius merely nods, as he sees to it the civilians leave the mine.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 12:59 pm

"I guess I should end this quickly then and lay low." She says speeding up and taking out the rest before walking over to the leader with a grin stabbing him before he gets a chance to shoot before heading off into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 1:17 pm

Ixtli's response to this, since it's on the roof now, is to destroy the entire fire escape by simply dropping a grenade it picked up at some point during the initial, letting the explosion collapse the metal walkways up. This also damages the wall of the building, of course.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 3:33 pm

The ships continue to pursue her, being able to target her through the trees, but they seem to be the only ones on her right now.

Fortunately, it seems like the actual miners are all from conquered races and they don't seem to support the empire. They all leave peacefully, some even giving Gladius some encouraging words. The mine is clear but reinforcements are still on the way, they won't be happy that work has been stopped.

Seems like these woodworkers came more prepared than it seems. A somewhat small but highly advanced tank is going after her.

It seems like they are trying to send airborne forces after Ixtli now.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 3:37 pm

Gladius merely nods silently in thanks to the kind words, before heading back to the entrance to await the reinforcements.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 3:38 pm

They are actually waiting for him and they go a bit overkill with multiple explosives. High reflex dragon should be fine though right?
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 3:52 pm

Gladius takes to the skies quickly. "I'll only say this once...lay down your arms, or face my wrath!"
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 4:24 pm

Ixtli takes a step back, then breaks into a all out sprint, leaping off the edge of the roof it was residing upon. It barely manages to clear the jump, landing on a much lower roof, and collapsing into a roll from the impact. Pausing to catch its breath, Ixtli soon dashes through the roof entrance and down into the interior of the new building to throw the airborne force off.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 5:45 pm

"That's it. Follow the wolf dragon thing! Ema, launch the seeker missiles! Kill these flying cheese pie!" She cheers leaping from branch to branch, watching as her ship comes into view
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 6:06 pm

"Oh you have got to be kidding me why would they have a tank?!" She snarls rushing towards it not away and leaps on top of it and uses fire magic to melt a hole into it and drops inside pulling her weapon out.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 7:12 pm

Right now it seems like a race of her ship getting there against the empire making the air space too busy for her to get out. Her ship seems to be headed somewhere ahead of her, taking account her speed and direction. Her ship manages to take down one of the enemy ships, since they didn't see it coming. A piece of if falls right next to Alumia. The other one does the incredibly high skilled and tactical maneuver know as the "barrel roll" to avoid the missile before continuing it's fire on her.

It seems like they were ready for such a situation, as inside the tank, there is saber wielding soldier. Not a pushover at all and probably more than just an average grunt. Looks like an attack there was expected.

They don't really give Gladius much time to even breathe as they continue to fire upon him. These guys aren't just some security force, they are the real deal."

The building Ixtli is in is heavily bombarded by the reinforcement ships. Time is almost up before they all show up.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 7:28 pm

Gladius takes a few shots to the gut, grunting in pain, but his hands glow with a powerful time energy, and he casts a slow on them before he spews a fiery hot flame at them.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 7:33 pm

With no other choice, Ixtli slips into the alley out back and sneaks down a manhole to escape the attackers above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next