The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 Vote_b14Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 Vote_b15Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 Vote_b14Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 Vote_b15Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?

Go down 
+11
Gruntius
Gladius
HopefulJoe
Dreamstime
SnowFeather
NachtOwl
DarkEeveeon
Willpower
AtomicAbsol
lovelylucario
Lucylyles
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster

Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 7:02 pm

I know nothing of Bioshock. Never played it,
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

Male Posts : 3149

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 9:10 pm

and then we have overpowered characters. without anything from bioshock. everyone would pretty much be underpowered and have to work together to survive.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

Male Posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 9:37 pm

i mean if we are talking over powered characters then sentient deathclaws are a thing and that's even if we don't combine them with lets say scyther or a flygon. not to mention that the active abilities of adam (which for the ease of conversation shall be referred to as plasmids) can in effect run out of ammo if the user doesn't have enough eve to power said plasmids that combined with only little sisters can harvest adam from deceased users would make adam itself and eve rare things.

though it would be dishonest of me if i didn't say that there are gene tonics that allow one to generate eve though only through consumption or completion of a certain task such as

Blood lust: Gain small amounts of health and EVE with each blow to enemies with the Wrench.
Booze Hound: Drinking alcohol restores a small amount of EVE, rather than draining it.
Eve Link and Eve Link 2: First Aid Kits also give a *small amount of EVE.
Hackers Delight 1, 2 and 3: A *small amount of health and EVE are gained after a successful hack.

*= depending on the number in the name of the gene tonic the higher the number the more eve generated upon completion of the task.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 10:20 pm

But there is still going to be a way for someone to misuse it.

Where as a normal human really doesn't have a chance against a pokemon, even in power armor, sure that would provide protection against some pokemon, but the majority of pokemon around would be able to still harm and more than likely kill said human.

with Bioshock involved. one person potentially has the chance to solo nearly everything, if not everything involved. Yes unlikely as long as that person isn't in command of the rp itself.

the reason why im pushing for underpowered characters is to not have any fight over whos strongest and what not. because every character is weak alone. and none of us want a single character taking everything by themselves. that just takes away a big part of the story really.

plus again. I don't know much of bioshock. though enough to realize what it could do. Quite a few powers come from that.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 10:43 pm

yes but you take the chance if you give anyone anything in this kind of rp i mean armor piercing rounds could easily make most pokemon not an issue.

not to mention that bioshock wouldn't be as scary or tense if as you put it one person has the potential to solo everything but it is tense its the fact that you are smaller than everything and in all cases can die fairly easily that combined with the fact that we have creatures that can easily dispatch a group of humans let alone one before they have a chance to react really really undercuts most of the usefulness of it.

i mean pyrokinesis and electrokinesis kind of lose effectiveness if you are unaware you're about to be picked up and torn in half by a machoke or literally dropped a mile out of the sky by any number of flying pokemans and then there's magicarp.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 12:13 pm

You guys really aren't helping... ._.

I was hoping for more an idea of what Bioshock is...
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 5:38 pm

okay i apologize

but basically how bioshock at least the first two games work is in an underwater city called rapture that's economic policy is basically summed up with "a city where the artist would not fear the censor, a city where the scientist would not be bound by petty 'morality', a city where the great would not fear the small." and in this city which is primarily isolationist they had made a discovery.

that after a bite of a previously unknown species of sea slug a mans hands which had been made nearly unusable after a war worked as if nothing had happened to them. as it turned out later this species of sea slug had become the foundation for wonder drug called ADAM said drug could enable the user to rewrite their genetic code in such a way that they could preform acts such as pyrokinesis the ability to project fire with ones mind or in a more passive ability allow one to have a plate of armor like a armadillo in ones skin preventing some damage.

but that is more of the idea of what adam does eve fuels adam like ammo except for passive abilities for some reason. but outside of that the story in bioshock is one of atrocities and monsters both physical and metaphorical. but in short summary the man who founded rapture one andrew ryan built rapture off of the idea of the market deciding what is best therefore he avoided governments religion when building it as to support his beliefs shortly after ryan began asking 'the great' people whom where brilliant he thought would flourish in rapture one being Brigid tennenbaum the discoverer of adam after adams discovery and subsequent proliferation to every citizen in rapture it became apparent that two things were true 1. adam was habit forming meaning most of its users were a addicted to it and 2. ryan held power over everyone in rapture as it was his city problem is people don't like it when you hold power over them like a mock government so enter frank fontain a smuggler who while in rapture created fontain fisheries as a front for his smuggling operation blah blah blah frank fontain then dies in a shootout with ryans men then another man named atlas comes to start a civil war and with all the people in rapture on adam this turns into a grisly spectacle.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:01 pm

SOO. Fallout 3/pokemon crossover? At least it seems that way with how votes went.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 10:04 pm

I suppose so. That and the Mario villains rp?
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:30 am

I wouldn't know about how the vote went with the Mario villians rp as I wasn't really interested in that one to be honest. So Nacht what do you think? will you still be a part of the fallout 3?pokemon crossover?
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:37 am

I remember three voting but if this is how it will be.
I must make adjustments.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:39 am

More time can be given if such is wanted. But I rarely see anyone else on other than you and Glai. sadly.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 7:38 pm

Amanda has been on from time to time, just rarely. She's been uber busy as of late.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 8:51 pm

Yeah, I don't think people are on enough to warrant a much larger vote than this. Pokemon/Fallout crossover and Mario villains will both be a thing.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 12:36 am

Yeah. I know she is busy. But sure. The vote for the crossover shall be extended a few days. As it probably wont be made until then anyways.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:01 am

I... don't think anyone actually suggested extending the vote, but it's not a bad idea so we'll go with that. From what I understand a bunch of people will finally be posting this week-ish anyways, so we'll wait for them.
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

Female Posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 11:49 pm

I'm so excited for everything. ^^
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 10:40 pm

bioshock / megaman rp?
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 6:03 pm

The sites not gonna get anywhere unless someone makes the rp threads and gets them started.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 1:47 am

*silently yells*
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:33 pm

I'll see what I can do about dragging some of my friends from home back on here.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 9:44 pm

i have returned lads and ladies with a couple questions
1. shay could you bother our mutual friend about the homestuck rp.
2. is it too late for me to join the league of losers rp?
and finally
3. Bioshock/megaman rp?
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 11:11 pm

2. Nope. Infact it can use a kick to get it going.
3. There's already a bioshock pokemon one but Im not opposed to another rp.

On a side note Id love to see some of the classics brought back to life.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 11:50 pm

Another idea could be an Elders scroll rp? It is a large world and has lots of lore. Plus im sure lots of us know of it.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 2:32 pm

Most definitely.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 2:47 pm

hmm yes but if this happens please no dragon borns for the love of cletus the cosmic redneck if someone gets fus roh dah'd i'm out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legacy of Glai and Will :: Roleplay Corner :: Roleplay Suggestions Thread-
Jump to: