The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? Vote_b14Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? Vote_b15Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? Vote_b14Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? Vote_b15Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?

Go down 
+11
Gruntius
Gladius
HopefulJoe
Dreamstime
SnowFeather
NachtOwl
DarkEeveeon
Willpower
AtomicAbsol
lovelylucario
Lucylyles
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

Female Posts : 263

Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:51 am

Umm, hello. I'm Lucy. I have some ideas for roleplays, if anyone is interested in writing them with me. If you are, let me know which.

Warriors: Basically, we don't have to use Erin's characters. We can make our own clans and our own maps. Everything by us. We'll just be awesome cats with an awesome plot. It would be cool.

Alice in Wonderland: What if, in a new time, wonderland was once again in danger, and in the need of an 'Alice'? And, what if Wonderland was much more sinister, and not quite child-friendly? A place of violence and lust, even. Like... A world like in American McGee's Alice and Alice Madness Returns? With a new plot of our own, of coarse.

Jurassic Park: My words for this: Please tell me that I'm not the only one who wants to write a dinosaur-filled sci-fi horror.

Slenderman: What if you just got out of a mental institution, or had a friend who was just released, or were connected to someone in some way. Or maybe your childhood friend is acting funny. Or someone you were close to changes completely or just disappears? And what if Slenderman had come to prey upon them, your friends, your family, or even you? And that all of this strangeness was caused by none other than him?

The end: The days before the world ends somehow. We should write about it, and about how human nature and values change.

Tsuritama: I'm not the only one who watched and wants to write a roleplay about that anime. I know it.

Persona: Our own characters must discover who they truly are and accept themselves and their shadows; they must learn to use their personae to save the world, or lives, from some horror befalling it/them.

Digimon: You know you want to. We can play as tamers, chosen children, or the digimon themselves facing some calamity befalling the worlds.

Doctor Horrible: A sequal. Because I wasn't satisfied with the ending, and the real sequal still has to be truly confirmed.

Really, I'll roleplay about pretty much anything. Creepypasta, games, anime... EVERYTHING. BECAUSE I CAN AND WILL. Sorry for the caps abuse, but it had to be said.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

Male Posts : 3149

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:32 am

I personally would join the digimon one, but that's just because I grew up likeing both digimon and pokemon. Plus the slenderman one seems like fun, but you must force nact and rivera into it. X3
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:24 am

Lucy, I have told you this before, but you are amazing. I would do any of the above, except maybe Persona because I've never played the games and I'd get really confused. xD
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:08 pm

But, Shay, I know EEEVVVEEERRRYYYTTTHHHIIINNGGG about Persona. I can teach you. :p
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:13 pm

Then, everything works. xD
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:30 pm

Most of those I can do. :p
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:48 pm

Yay! We should do them. 030
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:31 am

Hmm, since I know quite a bit about Persona, and Lucy here is the only other one that does, or so it seems...Shouldn't we explain more about it, for the ease of other members?
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:35 am

We probably should. XD
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:26 am

So, for those of you that do not know what a Persona is, GTFO it can be summed up as another 'you', the hidden part in your soul that can be stirred to stave off perilous dangers, such as unnatural creatures and beasts.  Before I advance too far, however, I'd like to list some terms, as to split this explanation up nice and neatly:

-Awakening
-Invoking
-Arcana
-Social Link
-Different Personas, and the Wild Card ability
-Fusion
-Infusion

Awakening is simple. This is the time in which a Persona is Awoken, and made available to the user. It can be triggered when placed into mortal danger, by scientific means, even by an otherworldly presence, such as a god of sorts...

Invoking is also simple; This is how the Persona User chooses to draw their Persona out to their bidding. Many Persona Users have many different ways. The known ways thus far, however, is by use of a special piece of equipment called an Envoker (Yes, spelled with an 'E'), in the shape of a gun that is pressed to the user's lobe, and fired. Other methods include summoning your Persona's Tarot Card (Which relates to Arcanas) and smashing it, or even by concentration.

Arcana is how Personas are classified. See, every Persona is different. You may have some Personas that learn a lot of status effect magic, or one that is very strong physically. Then, you have Personas that rely on specific stats, like Luck. There are currently 24 categories of Personas to choose from, which follows as below, and in order.

0: The Fool
I: The Magician
II: The High Priestess
III: The Empress
IV: The Emperor
V: The Hierophant
VI: The Lovers
VII: The Chariot
VIII: Strength
IX: The Hermit
X: The Wheel of Fortune
XI: Justice
XII: The Hanged Man
XIII: Death
XIV: Temperance
XV: The Devil
XVI: The Tower
XVII: The Star
XVIII: The Moon
XIX: The Sun
XX: Judgment
XXI: The World
XXII: Hunger
XXIII: Jester
NOTE: XXII and XXIII were just implemented in Persona 4 Golden, thus not many Personas are discovered from these two tables just yet.

Social Links are the bonds that a Persona User crafts with others in order to not only develop close relationships, but also allows the User to Fuse very powerful Personas in a shorter amount of time, granted they have the Wild Card Ability.

Just like cultures, there are many, many Personas that one can achieve. Some people can only obtain certain Personas, whereas some are available to all to use. For instance, such a Persona in which anybody can use would be the Magician, Pyro Jack, whereas a Persona such as Jiraya can only be used by the original summoner, in this case being Yosuke Hanamura (P4).

Speaking of Personas that can only be used by their original summoner, oftentimes not, these type of Persona have a special form that can be achieved after many hardships, or even after becoming friends with somebody and forming a bond so powerful that it can never be shattered by anything, which, yes, can lead to love. Using Yosuke's Persona, Jiraya, if his friendship with Yu (The hero of P4) is maxed out, Jiraya will turn into the much more powerful Susannah-O, and still be Yosuke-exclusive.

As for the Wild Card ability, very, VERY few wield this ability. Simply put, this allows the user to Fuse and Infuse Personas in a special place called the Velvet Room, available to those that have signed a special contract with the residents of the Velvet Room.

Fusion is really quite simple. It is a form of alchemy, in which you use Personas as the ingredients to create new, and more powerful, useful Personas! There are many, many ways to create new Personas, some more economical than others, such as Double Fusion, AKA the Standard Fusion, Triangle Fusion (3 Personas needed), Pentagon Fusion (5 Personas needed), or even the almighty, all powerful Decagon Fusions, which require a whooping TEN Personas each. It should also be noted that Pentagon Fusions and higher begin the trend of Persona 'recipes', in which you are no longer allowed to mix random Personas together, but rather require the fuser to have a select of certain Personas to create insanely powerful Personas.

So, what is Infusion? Rarely, in the vicinity of Persona users, one can find a practitioner of the dark arts of Infusion, in which they can present a Persona of their choice and a Nilhil Weapon, a weapon with 'no soul'. The result are unique weapons and items that can be found nowhere else, and give the humans a fighting chance when they decide to not, or can't, use their Personas.

That's the basics, however. Lucy, you have anything you'd like to add?
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

Male Posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:32 am

i would do the end RP and the slendy one i have always wanted to know what everyone would do if they knew that the world was going to end i mean it seems like a wonderful idea i mean i know what i would do
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:22 pm

Thank you so much for explaining to the others, Willpower! As for things that I would like to add, I would like to note that the enemies in the main branch of Persona games are known as 'Shadows'. Shadows are beasts that, according to the Persona games, dwell outside of their world during the 'Dark Hour', or exactly 12:00 midnight. This may not seem like much time, but the Dark Hour can last for as long as it freaking wants to (Generally however long characters remain in their world, known to most gamers as 'Tartarus'). During this time, when the shadows roam our world, they search about for people with power (those who aren't frozen and inside of coffins): These people whom they search for are those with the natural ability to utilize personae. (By the way, Personae are shadows. They're just those with a master (a human to use them).)
However, a new point about these circumstances with shadows and personae was added to the fourth game. In this, anyone at all can accidentally be thrown into 'Tartarus' to be killed by the shadows - and at any time of the day! People can be thrown into the world of the shadows via being put into/going into a television via going through its screen. These people, who usually don't have a persona, are often killed by the wild shadows or by something worse - their own shadow, which, if they play their cards right, can become their persona and can protect them against the hoarde of the other shadows surrounding them. A person's shadow is, basically, all of the darkness, or things that are hidden in that person's heart. These hidden things are attributes about themselves that they don't want anyone else to know about, or even accept themselves. If they do not accept that their shadow is themself, their shadow kills them. However, if they do, in the end, accept their shadow as being themself, their shadows pecome their persona.

Anything more you'd like to add, Will?

And, right, Nacht? XD I'll start up all of these roleplays soon, as soon as I know who all wants to join what.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:53 am

And again, all of these sound amazing.

But I think I'm liking the sound of the Warriors one best right now. :p
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:35 pm

I think that covers it, for the most part, Lucy.

But, if I had a suggestion?

ETRIAN ODYSSEY

RIGHT HERE

RIGHT NOW

YEEEEEAH!
*Crickets chirp.*
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:03 am

Dude, I love that game! Anything by Atlus is the shiz. XD
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:28 am

*Points.*
This girl.

THIS IS THE GIRL.

Jeez. She knows everything I like. : D
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:13 am

I love you too, man. XD

And you know what I like. Thus, we be even.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:09 pm

I was thinking could we do a Lantern RP? like green lantern but with the other lanterns as well
Back to top Go down
SnowFeather
SnowFeather

Male Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:36 pm

i would totally do the warriors rp
Back to top Go down
Dreamstime
Dreamstime

Female Posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:38 pm

I like the Alice in Wonderland, Tsuritama, and The End ideas.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:36 am

Or a TF2 RP would be good
Back to top Go down
HopefulJoe
HopefulJoe

Male Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:23 pm

I can practically do most of those.
VRMMORPG-Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game for those who don't know. Think Sword Art Online or T.O.M.E. or something similar. Is one I can suggest.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:37 am

Currently looking for ideas for a League of Legends rp.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
HopefulJoe
HopefulJoe

Male Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:59 am

Sorry can't be of any help, more of Defense of the Ancients guy.
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:17 pm

Glai, for a League of Legends roleplay, you could do something like Rooster Teeth's Red Vs. Blue. A bunch of crazy things could happen, and stuff like that.
However, that idea would be more of a comedy.
If you want a completely serious idea, you could have it start out with a group of friends in a changing era filled with war, and they grow apart as time goes on and become allies of the opposite warring sides. Then, they would have to fight with each other and try to wipe each other and the other's parties out. You could always do something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?   Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legacy of Glai and Will :: Roleplay Corner :: Roleplay Suggestions Thread-
Jump to: