The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Earth's Special Forces

Go down 
+3
Gruntius
AtomicAbsol
lovelylucario
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:55 pm

Charis is the one to take off into the air this time, while Leo takes off sprinting after Brandon, a determined look on his face.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

Male Posts : 3149

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:38 pm

Ruby- you two should try to follow him where he has to circle back around, and ill try to catch him using my quick attack. She says talking through aura to the twins.

Brandon- Good their getting more control over their new powers.. He thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:20 pm

The twins nod and veer left, the sudden direction change sending them closer to their target.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:49 pm

Ruby goes mostly right, circleing around. Throw some attacks at him, as to draw his focus more, or he will just sense me for sure.

Brandon puts in a bit more speed, everytime they increased he did to.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:53 pm

A Night Daze explodes in the ground just in front of Brandon, having been thrown by one of the twins - Charis swoops in with an Aerial Ace, getting closer still.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:43 pm

He leaps out of the way of the attack, Ruby now in place in the woodline, waiting for Brandon to get closer. Attack together please, he will have no choice but to dodge towards me, if you attack from different directions.

Brandon- "Attacking now, good.."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:48 pm

They nod, and fire a Focus Blast/Flamethrower combo from about a 30 degree angle in either direction from Brandon, in an attempt to steer him towards Ruby.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:24 am

Ruby is on a tree limb read to leap.
Brandon leaps upwards to dodge it. Wait where did the luca..wait, right behind me!
To late, as she leaped at hi sing quick attack to propel herself over to brandon, holding on to him "Hehe gotcha." She says.
Brandon- "Nice team work there."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:30 am

The two grin a bit.
"Thanks." ^^
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:11 pm

-Henry, Wadsworth and Danny all come in carting the supplies Mac requested
Mac- "Ah good you got them" -he says taking a box of tools off the top of one of the carts
Henry- "Will you be needing any help assembling this devise sir?"
Mac- -has already moved most of the supplies on the first cart to the floor "Not on this particullar project Henry, in fact I prefer not to be disturbed at all" -gestures for them to leave
-They all begin to so so but halfway out the door Danny turns
Danny- "What about meals sir?"
Mac- "Have them brought straight here"
-Danny nods and leaves
Mac- -walks over and locks the door then turns to face the entirety of his lab and a smile creeps onto his face then he shifts his face to a more serious one and begins moving the supplies off the second cart
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:43 pm

Brandon- "Nicely played, you could still do better, come on Ill help you get more control over your flight."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:44 pm

"Sure thing." Charis says, while Leo just nods a bit.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:01 pm

Brandon- "Oh and Ruby, just make sure to know what you can by the end of the day."
Ruby- "Sure thing."
Brandon- "Okay, you two follow me." he says looking at he twins, before taking flight, heading straight up.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:02 pm

They watch, then take off as well. They're relatively slower than Brandon is.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:12 pm

He slows down enough that they can match his speed, he just keeps flying straight up.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:13 pm

They soon are flying next to him, though they look a bit disoriented.
Charis - "... I hate heights." ._.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:17 pm

"Dont focus on how high you are flying, focus on the flight itself, dont worry, you will get used to it."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:17 pm

"If you say so..." she replies, shaking her head a bit as the three continue to climb higher.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:24 pm

They fly enough that the air concentration lowers. "Alright this should be high enough, if you can fly up here for a few hours, flying down there should be a breeze."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:25 pm

"Okay..." Charis says, slowly looking down, then yelps and looks back up.
"That was s dumb idea."
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:29 pm

"We will have to work on that sometime... come this way." Brandon starts flying west.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:29 pm

The two nod, and quickly take off after him, still a bit shaky with their flight.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:33 pm

"Remember to keep taking deep breathes, at your inexperienced state, it would be easy to lose consciousness, dont worry, ill catch you if you do."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:41 pm

"Right..." Charis says, while Leo just nods again. He's never been much of a talker.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:50 pm

"Also ill be teaching you to dodge in midair."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:51 pm

"Sounds good." comes the reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth's Special Forces
Page 8 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next