The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Earth's Special Forces

Go down 
+3
Gruntius
AtomicAbsol
lovelylucario
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:57 pm

"... Excuse me?" Charis replies, raising an eyebrow.
Crossing his arms, Leo says, "Both our parents were Zoroark. Unless there's something we don't know about them, of course we're pure-bloods."
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

Male Posts : 3149

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:16 pm

"Your strength would say otherwise, also your energy signature, parts of it does not resemble zoroark at all" He gets up and walks over to Henry and whispers "Get ready to drop the cargo."

Henry- "But, if they cant get a grasp of there power in time they will be killed.."
Brandon- "Dont worry Ill catch them before they hit the ground if they cant."
Henry- "Are you sure about this? Ittook you years of training to get flight completely down."
Brandon- "Yes I know that, but When I first started flying I was not even half there power, I believe "
All of this conversation was only a whisper.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:18 pm

Charis and Leo keep their ears perked, trying to listen in.
"What's going on...?"
"Your guess is as good as mine... Just be prepared in case they try something funny."
"Always, Leo."
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:38 pm

Brandon walks out back to where the twins are, just then the floor drops away along with the seats, the seats just slit into the planes walls, Brandon falls along with them, with his body in the position one would be in a yard chair "Come on, focus your energys, I was not even at half your power when I first started flying fast." He encourages them.

Henry- "I hope master Brandon knows what he is doing.."
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Mac- Has turned the television off and is now contemplating the offer set before him "Let's see pros to joining are free room and board, access to more equipment then... Well I can't rightly think of what that compares to, time to think, a chance to make a difference, all the tacos I can eat, money! and... No Ricky..." -Mac stops to contemplate this last point for a second as a smile creeps onto his face and repeats "no Ricky..." -but then a frown develops on his face and he's says "cons I have to work with those little... Pocket monsters, to be honest I'm not sure it's worth it, hmmm... Well let's look at this at a different angle then, more a balancing angle" -Mac holds out his hands as fists "now let's see if my left hand represents the number of brainless brawns on the team and my right one members with outstanding intelligence then" -Mac uncurls his index finger on his left hand "first off there's Brandon he's only spoken a single sentence to me but the man has lived a life so dedicated to martial arts it's taught him to fly, clearly he is brawns, then there're the Zoroarks" -Mac uncurls his middle and ring fingers on his left hand "it just goes without saying, but then there's Henry" -Mac begins to uncurl his right hand index finger but then stops and only half way uncurls it "there's some potential there I suppose, and then there's theoretically me" -Mac says unrolling both his middle and index fingers "even with me here the brutes have overbearing numbers" -Mac said comparing his 3 left Hand fingers to his 2 and a half right ones, Mac leans forward and sighs in indecision but as he does a familiar lump falls out of his shirt, he plucks it from where it's dangling in the air and examines the old flash drive he'd had tied around his neck with a string for years "it would appears I've forgotten one pro" -he said tucking it safely away back in his shirt and wiping away a tear, then he sprung up from the chair he was sitting in and headed back to the lab having made up his mind
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:05 pm

((Poor Mac, thinking the Twins won't be smart... |3))
Charis yelps and starts to flail a bit.
"Are you INSANE!? Our species can't fly! Don't you know ANYTHING about Pokemon!?" she yells, frantically, though Leo has fallen silent.
"... Sis, I need you to trust me for something."
"Sure, fine, whatever. We're going to be splattered all over the ground soon anyways."
"Wrong."
"... Excuse me?"
"I, for one, am deciding to listen to the guy with the monkey tail. He helped us out big time back there, so I should hope he knows what he's talking about..."
"You're naive, brother."
"Yeah? Well the naive guy is about to learn how to fly."
He grabs his sister by the scruff and closes his eyes to concentrate- and then the twins go rocketing back up, into the sky.

While in the sky---
"What the hell?"
"Told you."
"What. The. Hell!?" Dx
"Shut up, you big baby, and try it for yourself."
Leo grins and drops his sister, who panics, only to find that said panic attack has left her hovering a few meters below him in midair.
"... What!?" Dx
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:13 pm

Brandon chuckles a bit before joining them "I knew you was not pure, but this is a good thing, im suspecting you are part saiyan, or the highly unlikely human, i say highly unlikely because humans usually never give off such energy without a lifetime of training. Again im expecting part saiyan. We should get in the plane before your power drains to much, I can already sense it dropping slowly.."

The plane had circled back, the floor back now, with the sidedoor open waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:16 pm

"A what now?"
She shakes her head.
"... Nevermind. I'll ask once we're safe on the plane again."
Charis wastes no time in returning to the plane, her brother trailing behind her.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:30 pm

Brandon closes the door behind him once more "Do not worry about the energy drain, after a week or so of training, it will be natural, oh and sorry about that, just had to do that to give you the push you needed, you had nothing to worry about, I would have caught you."

'Danny'- "Five minutes until we arrive miss Ruby." The lucario nods.

Wadsworth- "There meals are almost prepared Henry." This can be heard over at the plane.
Henry- "Thank you Wadsworth, we should be arriving within the hour, depending on how long they take at their house."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:32 pm

"You'd better have." Charis grumbles quietly, then looks towards the PA.
"We shouldn't be long. All we really need to get is maybe some food, and a couple other things."
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:58 pm

Five minutes later Ruby and Danny arrive at the mansion "Are you ready for your injections, miss Ruby?
Ruby- "Might as well get them over with."
Danny- "The first one is to boost your metabolism for a limited time, the second one will be after your meal, that one will work on boosting your power, along with increased resistance to many different things, illness, radiation, certain disease and the like, caution as the second one will leave you unbalanced and seemingly drunk, dont worry i will help you to your room, which is room 8." She injects her with the first serum, then leads her to the dining room, placing pounds of steak along with other foods containing high amounts of nutrients.

Brandon- "Want any help?"
Henry- "We have arrived, shall I keep the plane running master Brandon?
Brandon- "Sure, they wont be that long."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:07 pm

"No thanks. We'll be back soon."
Their house is fairly small and run-down looking. The two Zoroark head inside, and both walk out carrying a small satchel.
"We have everything we need in here."
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Henry- "We should be arriving in twenty minutes at cruising speed." He says as they get back on
Brandon- "I think ill just fly home myself, Henry fill them in on any questions they may ask." He says before taking flight towards the ESF mansion.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Charis immediately turns to Henry.
"So. You mentioned syringes earlier. We're not going to get shots, are we? And what the heck is a Saiyan- is that Brandon guy one? How much else will he be teaching us? And where are we going?"
"Charis, slow down." Leo advises.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:41 pm

Henry- "Yes you will be getting shots later, the first one is to increase your metabolism for a limited time, and the second one will be to boost your power along with other things, like resistances to certain illnesse's along with radiation. Yes Brandon is a saiyan, a saiyan is a powerful race of humanoid beings, at the moment there entire species besides the ones on this planet are in a bloody civil war. He will be teaching you to use your kinesis abilitys, he will help you master it, along with a few other texhniques. We are going to the Earths Special Forces mansion, that is where you along with rest of the team will be living for now." After all of that he takes a deep breath. "Anything else miss Charis?"

Ruby- "This is really good." she complements as she eats.

Brandon- "I sure hope Mac can upgrade these scouters soon, they can only read a powerlevel up to ten thousand, any above that it either breaks or just shows ten thousand with an error." "I wonder if he will help me with my own project..."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:49 pm

"..."
The shiny Zoroark puts a paw to her chin.
"... Who else is joining? The winners of the other tournaments, right? And... That thing, that disguised itself as some sort of ninja- what was it, really?"
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:56 pm

Henry- "At the moment there is two others who have joined, a human, and a lucario, and the lucario was the winner of the other tournament, the human, he got in because of his intelligence, even at a young age he got on our attention. That thing, well we are not quite sure, but we are to suspect it is from district 213, probally from the part underneath that small settlement."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:59 pm

"213... Why does that not surprise me?"
Charis shakes her head a bit.
"Thank you. No further questions. For now."
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:07 pm

They travil over plains now, and a building can be seen in the distance. "We are now three minutes from getting there." Says Henry.

Brandon has already arrived there heading inside and heading towards lab 1 in search of Mac "Hey mac, where are ya? Ive got something I think you would like to see."

The lucario finishes eating, and danny gives her the shot, a warm feeling flows out through her body, with in two minutes her entire body is warmed up
Ruby- "Oh, I feel light headed now..." She stands up wobbleing a bit
Danny- "Come now, we should get you to your room now."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:13 pm

The twins both nod slightly.
"Anything else we should know before we arrive?"
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:42 pm

Henry- "The effects of the second injection, will copy that of someone intoxicated, dont worry it wont damage anything." He lands the plane in the hanger "The dining room is this way." he says expecting them to follow.

Meanwhile Danny is helping Ruby to her room, they come across Brandon, Ruby starts to fall, Brandon catchs her. "Careful now." He says, helping her back up, she mumbles something, he helps her to her room "Sleep well." Brandon says before walking down the hallway looking for Mac.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:47 pm

"So the second shot makes us drunk? And why do we need this?" Charis asks, crossing her arms as she and her brother follow.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:52 pm

"It will increase your power along with abilitys and what ive said earlyier. We need to do this if the team will have a chance at surviving what is coming." "Are you ready for the first injection?"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Charis sighs a bit.
"Yeah, sure. What about you, Leo?"
"Mm-hmm." comes his quiet reply.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:01 pm

Henry lets them sit down at a chair first then injects them both with the first serum "Enjoy your meal" he says bowing before leaving the room. Placed before them is a very large meal of foods containing large amounts of protein along with other nutrients.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:04 pm

Charis and Leo look at the food, then point out,
"Excuse me, we weren't provided with any silverware?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth's Special Forces
Page 4 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next