The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 2:00 am

"Hm, of course." He replies. "Im quite curious about this myself..."
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 11:30 am

Ix is keeping quiet for the most part, seeing as she put her mask back on as well. She didn't like this. At all.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 11:32 am

"This isn't the first time they were seen." She says scrolling through several more as they walk into the Ark's temporary jail."Comm removed. Any equipment must be unequiped."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 12:01 pm

"Of course." Gladius replies, removing any of his weapons and comm. "...Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of this."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 1:21 pm

"I fucking hate this place." Alumia growls to Ix and scarlet.

"Any clue as to whom they might be? Otherwise you are our prime suspect. Being the last of your kind."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 pm

"Not exactly. I do have a sister." Gladius speaks up. "But...I didn't wish to reveal that I had one, merely because being such a high value Guardian, my enemies could use my sister against me..."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 6:49 pm

"You aren't the only one..." Ix can be heard grumbling.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 7:24 pm

She sighs and sits down at the star map as Zilla walks in."I have an assignment for you."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 pm

"Doesn't surprise me...What is it?" Ix asks, looking up.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 9:29 pm

Scarlet rubs her head this whole thing being such a pain. "So can this be sorted out?"
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 11:00 pm

"Find and capture. Alive." She says holding out a folder. She's not pleased with things and looks pretty upset and stressed. Exhausted too.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 11:07 pm

Blans takes a look at the folder. There doesn't seem to be an image or a too much of a description on who the target is but it's enough to go on.
"Alright. We'll get it done."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 11:48 pm

Gladius sits in his cell, sighing, as Aerisa is curled up in hers, resting
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 12:12 pm

"Can you tell me why she's killing innocent people?" Arctica asks Gladius, her arms crossed.

Said target looks exactly like Gladius. Albeit it's a blurred image...
"You'll be use a prototype weapon called the B1GH. It cancels out magic in a wide radius...in short, use it on them, then cuff Em with this anti-ability collar. This thing can suppress anything, so don't get it stuck on yourselves." She says tossing a box over.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 12:27 pm

"I can't. I haven't seen my sis since before we were put under." he replies.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 4:07 pm

"I need to know anything about your species and her, that you can give me." She says crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 4:56 pm

Ix catches the box, holding onto their gear.
"Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 5:24 pm

"Don't kill her. There's only two left not counting the egg, that we know of, and we would like to keep a species from going extinct."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 6:26 pm

"Sis and I are the last two...we're mostly dragon blood, but we descended from an advanced race that learned to control the powers of space and time. That race no longer exists
..the sun went Nova and destroyed the entire system. Only sis and II survived. My sis has full use of her powers...and is most likely stronger than even I due to the fact that I still haven't fully recovered from stasis. Shell be hard to capture
..and even harder to kill."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 7:47 pm

"We don't plan on killing her. That's all the information we need. You are free to leave and rejoin your team. There's not enough information or evidence to prosecute you. As for your child. When it is eventually returned to you, we do plan on running it through tests."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 8:09 pm

"Thanks. And I plan on being there during those tests, if that's okay." Gladius says.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 1:07 pm

"I'll try to arrange something. So long as we have your cooperation. Now track down your sister and bring her in." The woman says turning a corner and leaving. The cell remaining open and his things in a box nearby.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 1:09 pm

Gladius nods. "Of course." He replies before gathering his comm and other supplies.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 1:12 pm

"This is going to be a real mess."
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 9:51 pm

"It's simple guys. Don't go overboard and stick to the plan. Use the weapon, cuff her, and bring her in. Whatever you do, don't kill her. Even if we have to let her escape once or twice. If that's all you have for us Zilla, we'll head out." he continues to study the folder while awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 11:31 pm

"What else does it say? Where's the drop off?" Alumi asks sighing and rubbing the bridge of her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 3 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next