The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 4:58 pm

Ix shoots Gladius a look that shows the doubt in her face, regarding the...sanity of Sol.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 5:22 pm

"Oh hush, I may be getting there in age but my weapons are still top notch...as requested I made better weapons for you. Custom made...claws for the wolf thing...and an ultra Greatsword for the masked one, a new rapier for the dragon hybrid...Blans already received his and for the blue one." She reaches down and sets down a package along with the other weapons."and one wand and pistol." She says setting down another box. She reaches up and fixes her glasses,
Leaning over slightly with her hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 5:27 pm

Gladius looks his weapons over. "Huh...curious."
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 5:49 pm

Ix simply walks up and takes her new blade, slinging it over and straps it cross her backside.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 5:57 pm

"Those aren't for you." The wolf scolds Gladius."Yours is in that box...or was it that box....?" She asks scratching her head
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 6:05 pm

Scarlet takes her weapon looking it over. "This looks simply amazing."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 6:55 pm

Gladius looks to the box, and slowly opens it, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 8:08 pm

There's a sandwich in the box...

"Oh that's not right, then it was that longer box."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 8:40 pm

Gladius licks his lips and starts to eat. "Mmm." <3
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 1:18 am

A small avian walks past them and reaches up, take a box from the pile, one of the larger ones. Beside her is a hellhound of sorts."excuse me..."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 1:43 am

Ix slowly turns to face her.
"Hm?..."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 2:22 am

Gladius steps aside, gulping down the sandwich happily. ^w^
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 11:07 am

And Gladius gets a cane to the head..."That was mine." >_>

The girl takes the items before looking at them and walking off."Youngest Star rank in Guardians history." The blacksmith says.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 11:32 am

"Wait seriously? Her?" Scarlet asks surprised looking towards her.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 11:54 am

"I believe it." Ix says, glancing over at Scarlet. "Remember, we've been locked up for a long, long time. Things change."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 12:05 pm

"Oww..." he groans, rubbing his head. He then starts to look through for his package.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 3:31 pm

The hellhound thing turns to them and scoffs before heading off in the direction of the girl. "That's your new Leader. She'll be following you around on missions." Arctica says appearing out of nowhere."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 4:03 pm

"Wait, what? That's preposterous." Gladius replies, frowning.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 11:19 pm

"I have to agree with this. We've got more experience then her and years." Scarlet says rather upset at this.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 11:22 pm

"If you think that, the go say that to her directly. She insisted she take control of you guys. 'They are like leash less dogs. Going about whatever suits them best. Let me handle them.'" The wolf says turning and walking towards the main offices.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 11:24 pm

"Like hell. I won't stand here and let some arrogant fool take control of us." Gladius replies rather annoyed.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 11:33 pm

"I have no problem. We KNOW what we are doing. There is just some rat that gave them warnings." She says marching off with a snarl
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 11:40 pm

The girl is walking along the bridge connecting the market distract and the housing district. She's looking down at the items she purchased whistling a tune.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 11:45 pm

"Hey you! What's the big idea?" Scarlet says walking up to her with a growl
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 12:10 am

Gladius steps over as well, arms crossed, and ready to support his friend.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 1:36 am

Ix stands behind the two of them, trying not to laugh aloud.
"I thought you just warned me about causing an argument, Gladius." she reminds him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next