The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 6:43 pm

She grits her teeth in pain and quietly counts watching him.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 6:51 pm

Before she's even done counting to '4', he shoves a pill in her mouth, and into her throat.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 7:26 pm

Alumia sits in the captain's chair, watching Ema work around on the console"This, until I pass out from being drunk."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 7:27 pm

Gladius sits by Alumia, cross-legged on the floor by the chair as he too drinks. "Ahh yes..."
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 10:01 pm

She chokes on it and swallows. "What the heck."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 1:00 am

The doctor seems to smirk.
"You have a torn tendon or two. That pill will mend it in about two hours."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 10:07 am

"Could just just given it to me." She grumbles. "Thank though"
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 1:10 pm

"Uh-huh."
He shoos her and Ix out, so he can get back to work. The husky simply glances around the station, then shrugs.
"To the ship."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 3:00 pm

"Nope! Fuck that I'm not letting that bitch ruin my night. Computer, surround sound, track 48." She says as loud catchy music starts playing through the speakers.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 3:05 pm

"More drink..." Gladius requests, holding his glass up to her.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 3:06 pm

"Lets hoping they haven't already drunk all the drink."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 3:42 pm

Ix seems to mutter something like, 'that'd be such a shame' under her breath as she guides Scarlet back.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 4:52 pm

"Hey I heard that. What's your problem with drinking?"
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 7:43 pm

"Trust me, you don't wanna hear about it."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 8:11 pm

"Fine fine." She grumbles walking onto the ship. "Any drink let guys?!"She yells over the loud music.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 8:32 pm

"About five bottles or was it ten...we have lots!" She says plastered already.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 12:33 am

Gladius raises his glass, simply nodding to the others. He was on his second, maybe third drink, and seems to be holding himself decently well.
"What the hell...?" Ix asks quietly.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 11:25 am

"Whoa slow down there. Didn't expect you all to drink that much that fast." Scarlet says grabbing a drink.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 11:29 am

Gladius continues to sip on his drink. "Ah...so glad you two are here. Come, come." The dragon says motioning for them to come.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 12:30 pm

Ix steps over, standing near him.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 12:37 pm

Alumia shoves bottles of whisky into everyone's arms."Drink! Driiiiiiiiiiiiink!" She helps tripping over Gladius' tail before giggling.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 12:38 pm

Gladius offers his half filled shot glass to her. "Just a siip..." he says, his tail slapping her gently, as he chuckles.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 12:39 pm

"I think you two have had a bit to much already." Scarlet says taking sip.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 12:54 pm

Ix curls her nose, looking almost offended now that its Gladius offering her the drink.
"You know better than that." She says, trying not to hiss at him.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 12:55 pm

Gladius looks back to Alumia. "Yea...Lumi and I have had...bleeargh...drinks..." he says, and downs the rest of his shot. "Mooore....and...get Ixi something...ugh....not alcoholic..."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 1:25 pm

">_> oh fine...have this...this earth soda and this weird stuff called Jack. Is weak and non-semi alcoholic." She says grabbing Gladius face."Drink more. We are partying!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next