The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 10:55 am

Gladius chuckles as well, but attpts to remain serious. "So what do we do then? I still have a hard time believing this is happening to us."
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 12:25 pm

"First our mission goes badly then we get assigned someone who has an ego the size of a planet. I can never have respect for someone like her."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 12:32 pm

Grumbling, Ix sits a short distance away from the group, to listen to them, but so she can start pushing her fur back down the way it was. She ends up getting matted fur and balls of feathers everywhere...
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 12:45 pm

"Someone is sitting us up." She says looking down at her comm."And I think it's one of the higher ups...how long till Ix's arm is finished?"
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 12:47 pm

"Agreed. That's what I've been feeling since this started."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 12:53 pm

"I think he said it wouldn't be ready until tomorrow." Ix recalls.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 1:11 pm

"Fantastic...I need a drink. I'll be on my ship, we should get some rest before we get slaughtered tomorrow..."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 1:12 pm

Gladius looks to Alumia. "...I could use a drink myself, Alumia...may I join you?"
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 5:19 pm

"I'll get my arm checked out and I'll be more then glad to join you."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 7:59 pm

"I think we could all use one. Everyone's free to join me, just stocked the ship with the good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 8:24 pm

"I'll stick to water." Ix says, curling her nose. Must not be a drinker...
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 8:33 pm

"You're missing out." She says as she turns and goes to the medical bay.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 9:08 pm

Their COMMS buzz for a moment."Pathetics, I have an assignment for you. Try not to Fuck this one up."
There's a ping after the bird finishes talking. A new assignment appearing in their list of duties.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 9:33 pm

"I see no reason for us to do this." She growls giving it a small glances as she walks into the medical bay.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 10:28 pm

Gladius just ignores it for now. "Show us the good stuff, Lumi."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 10:51 pm

"You two get the drinks ready. I'll go to the med bay with Scarlet...Just in case."
Ixtli then trots after Scarlet, to act mostly as a body guard if she needs it.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 11:53 pm

back on the ship, she holds up a bottle of pretty expensive whisky."Was saving this for a special event. Gunna drink it now." She grumbles breaking out the cups and ice.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 12:10 am

Gladius sits nearby, holding a foot in his lap. "Ah, thanks a ton Lumi. I really need something to take my mind off this...bitchy bird."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 10:24 am

"Thanks for coming with me. I feel like we've been set up big time and I don't like it." She says as she enters inside the bay and looks for a doctor.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 10:46 am

She raises her glass and heads towards her ships controls.

There's another ping on Scarlet's comm, as Ix's arm is close to being finished.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 10:48 am

She looks at it. "Well that is good news." She says glancing at it and looking for a doctor that someone else should control.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 2:11 pm

Gladius raises his glass too. "Ugh...What do you suppose we do?"
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 2:42 pm

"Looks like he'll be done sooner than he said." Ix replies, sticking beside Scarlet as they go to see a doctor, who is currently examining a patient.
"...Are you kidding me? One of you guys are hurt again? First the surgery, and now your arm too?" he replies, only having glanced back for a moment.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 3:08 pm

"hey it wasn't my choice." She grumbles. "Just tell me how bad it is so I can go get a drink."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 4:18 pm

"One second."
As soon as he finishes with the other patient, he steps over, grabbing her arm, and uses his fingers to press down on the muscles.
"Hmm...Count to ten for me."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 6:43 pm

She grits her teeth in pain and quietly counts watching him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next