The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 Vote_b14Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 Vote_b15Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 11:25 am

"Understood Alumia. Good luck everyone." Gladius says, before he hops off the ship as well.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 2:47 pm

Scarlet follows after them glancing around at the planet's landscape to get the gist of what she'll have to deal with once she kills her target. "Everyone ready?" She asks in a whisper
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 4:19 pm

Ixtli disembarks the ship and turns to go stalk her target down.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 4:55 pm

"Of course..." Gladius replies, nodding. "Well be back on the ship in time for supper."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 5:38 pm

Serena speaks to no one as the group has split up.

Their targets are each leaving to their own destinations after the meetings. One in a land vehicle headed north. Another boarding a ship to leave back to space. Another on a transport going to the next town. Two others driving east and the last remains in town.

Ix's is in town

Blan's is heading out into space. Alumia and Gladius' are the ones out driving. And Serena's is the one heading one town over.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 7:37 pm

Blans quickly hurries to the ship, activating his cloak and jumping in right before it closes. He is able to find a nice shady spot before his cloak expires.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 8:41 pm

Gladius flies above, but keeps low so he's not spotted.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 9:58 pm

The Hazuit keeps low to the ground and mask on as she heads into said town, sticking to the alleyways and other cavants to hide in.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 9:38 am

Blans can destroy the entire ship and alert everyone in a two hundred mile radius or he can stealthy find and exterminate the leader.

Alumia is on his back, their targets being together. She's dressed in mostly black attire to blend in with the night.

As for Ix's target. He himself is getting pretty plastered and is surrounded by cheap prostitutes from the planet. Someone's enjoying themselves a bit too much.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 11:30 am

Although he is very tempted to just blow everything up and be done with, he decides it's better if he takes it slow. Despite his bright armor, he has been successful in quite a few stealth missions before.
He begins to search the ship, bouncing between cover, planning every step extensively.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 12:06 pm

Gladius looks back towards his friend. "It's fortunate our targets are together." He comments, still enjoying her company. "Do you have a plan of attack? Since our targets are mobile, we may have to break stealth to attack."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 12:07 pm

"Cast a giant fracking meteor down and crush Em. Dats my plan dragon dude." She says laying on her back on his back.

The ship isn't huge, as it's just a shuttle ship. So finding him won't be that hard.
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 12:18 pm

Scarlet stays low to the ground using the foliage and her natural camouflage to her advantage. Even if someone watched her they really wouldn't be able to tell where she was once she was moving.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 12:20 pm

Gladius simply chuckles. "Well, I just might be able to accommodate you, Lumia."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 12:44 pm

Ix creeps closer to the target's location, resting a hand on the handle of her blade. The Hazuit keeps low to the ground, edging towards the womanizer, thinking of the best way to deal with him, without killing the innocents since everybody is in such a tizzy about that lately.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 12:59 pm

Scarlet could catch up if she sprinted there. They'll need to stop eventually so she can sabotage the car.

He walks into a room with one of the buyable woman. Giving her a chance to swoop in for the kill. Yet she can't help but feel like she's being watched...

"Right, we can wait till the others are finished. And explosion might attract unwanted attention for the others.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 2:02 pm

"Understood Alumia." he says. "We'll shadow our targets until you give the cue."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 3:02 pm

The huntress shakes off the feeling, and pursues her target, just outside the room now...
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 3:05 pm

After a few minutes of searching, he is able to find his target. He steps back and quietly speaks.
"I found the target...maybe we should take them all out at once, to avoid alerting them at a wrong time."
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 3:32 pm

"Agreed, I'm charging my spell now." She says starting to Incant her spell, saying very mystical words from the draconic language.

IX has all the time in the world, as the man is having a good time with his paid company.

Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 3:44 pm

Scarlet once she is sure no one is watching dashes forward while keeping low to the ground as she does. She planning to catch up or even pass them a bit if she can
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 4:03 pm

Gladius recites with Alumia, his claws glowing.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 1:28 am

Ix can't hold back any longer, and dips into the room, head down, and drawing the blade, immediately going for the target's throat.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 6:58 am

The clouds part as a meteor of molten rocks comes crashing down onto the car, blowing the two commanders into kingdom come.

Ix's target barely has a moment to react before his throat gets slit, a laser site trains itself down on Ix's head from the window.

Seems Scarlet's targets stop up ahead, having seen the meteor. She has a chance before they report it back to command.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 11:24 am

Seeing as they have eliminated their targets, Blans quickly dispatches a few more guards before getting his target and impaling his sword through it's back, finishing it off.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 11:30 am

Ignoring the probably screaming women now, Ix hurries out of the room, swinging the blade samurai-style to do a too-cool-for-school move that sprays the blood off the sword in a single arc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War   Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians: The Guardian Kitsune War
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next