The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
 
DarkEeveeon
 
Gladius
 
Darky
 
Z.L.H.
 
Willpower
 
lovelylucario
 
FuxFoxington
 
RiverVixen
 
Guy117
 
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 
 

 Soul Hunter RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 3943
Join date : 2012-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:47 pm

As all of these attacks connect with the armored spirit, the creature brings in its arms close to its body, and looses a gigantic blast of Thundaga, forcing everybody off of it. It turns its bladed weapon towards Serena, the one that drew aggro (c'mon Serena lrn 2 ctrl ur dps), and attempts to run her through the chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guy117
Member
Member
avatar

Male Posts : 1325
Join date : 2012-06-24
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:49 pm

Bah with that logic I could just use a taunt move.

Jyrus quickly steps in front of her to parry the attack but gets there a bit late causing it to still get her shoulder.

____________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Male Posts : 14236
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 23
Location : Escondido, California

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:51 pm

Cia however attempts to distract the boss, using her dagger to slice and dice, with the occasional stab.

____________________________________
"I'll find a new home for all of us...I promise..."

~Violet~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Posts : 3943
Join date : 2012-06-25
Age : 24
Location : Tupelo, MS

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:02 am

6

Odin's horse rears back and strikes Jyrus down with its hooves, and the spirit takes a swing at Cia.

____________________________________


So...How 'bout that Mighty No. 9?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Male Posts : 14236
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 23
Location : Escondido, California

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:07 am

Cia raises a wing to block, or attempt to anyways, cause fraile bat doesnt know the strength of Odin's swing.

____________________________________
"I'll find a new home for all of us...I promise..."

~Violet~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Posts : 3943
Join date : 2012-06-25
Age : 24
Location : Tupelo, MS

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:13 am

It strikes her with incredible force, almost enough to kill her on the spot. ._.
"Miss Cia! Serena!" Maka cries out to the girls, running over to heal them up with a rapid fast pair of Renewals.

The counter above Maka's head jumps from 5 to 11.

____________________________________


So...How 'bout that Mighty No. 9?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Male Posts : 14236
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 23
Location : Escondido, California

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:17 am

Cia can feel her broken wing mend itself with audible cracking. "Ack...ahh...Maka, you're a lifesaver."

____________________________________
"I'll find a new home for all of us...I promise..."

~Violet~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Posts : 3943
Join date : 2012-06-25
Age : 24
Location : Tupelo, MS

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:20 am

"I agree, you're a lifesaver too!" he yips as he ducks a spear swing from the creature as his timer ticks down to 10.

____________________________________


So...How 'bout that Mighty No. 9?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Male Posts : 14236
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 23
Location : Escondido, California

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:24 am

"In any case that doom of yours is beginning to scare me. We need ot hurry and dispatch these guys." She says, quickly swinging back at Odin agaun.

____________________________________
"I'll find a new home for all of us...I promise..."

~Violet~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Guy117
Member
Member
avatar

Male Posts : 1325
Join date : 2012-06-24
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:25 am

Jyrus struggles to get back up. That blow really seemed to rock him.

____________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Posts : 3943
Join date : 2012-06-25
Age : 24
Location : Tupelo, MS

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:32 am

Suddenly, as Maka is beginning to run towards Jyrus to assist his wounds, there's a loud 'shwing' sound, and Odin's spear is replaced for a magnificent sword. It grabs Cia mid-attack, and throws her under his horse, which tramples her.

____________________________________


So...How 'bout that Mighty No. 9?


Last edited by Willpower on Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
avatar

Female Posts : 1908
Join date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:35 am

"Maka please tell me you know something on defeating this thing?" Serena asks with a whimper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Posts : 3943
Join date : 2012-06-25
Age : 24
Location : Tupelo, MS

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:36 am

"I do, it just wants me to revive and heal you guys until we win!" he shouts.

10 -> 9

____________________________________


So...How 'bout that Mighty No. 9?


Last edited by Willpower on Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Male Posts : 14236
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 23
Location : Escondido, California

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:47 am

Cia cries aloud as she sufferes severe injuries, on the brink of death really.

____________________________________
"I'll find a new home for all of us...I promise..."

~Violet~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Posts : 3943
Join date : 2012-06-25
Age : 24
Location : Tupelo, MS

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:50 am

Dropping a cura on Jyrus, he hurries over to Cia.
"Watch out!" he cries, tackling her to the ground to dodge a sword swing.

____________________________________


So...How 'bout that Mighty No. 9?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Male Posts : 14236
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 23
Location : Escondido, California

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:55 am

Well poor Cia is on the ground, dying from trample. ;_;

Heal heal heal!

____________________________________
"I'll find a new home for all of us...I promise..."

~Violet~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Posts : 3943
Join date : 2012-06-25
Age : 24
Location : Tupelo, MS

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:58 am

Agh, I'm getting mixed up from everything. < _ >

Regardless, he drops a Renew on her, regaining all of her hp back at the cost of even more stamina, which was beginning to strain the healer.

9 -> 12

____________________________________


So...How 'bout that Mighty No. 9?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Male Posts : 14236
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 23
Location : Escondido, California

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:00 am

"Ah...Maka...please don't strain too much." She says. "I...we...we need you."

____________________________________
"I'll find a new home for all of us...I promise..."

~Violet~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Posts : 3943
Join date : 2012-06-25
Age : 24
Location : Tupelo, MS

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:12 am

"I'll be fine! Just keep fighting, and I'll keep healing! He has to give up eventually!"

____________________________________


So...How 'bout that Mighty No. 9?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Male Posts : 14236
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 23
Location : Escondido, California

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:19 am

Cia gets backup,leaping onto Odin and continues her stabbing routing.

____________________________________
"I'll find a new home for all of us...I promise..."

~Violet~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Guy117
Member
Member
avatar

Male Posts : 1325
Join date : 2012-06-24
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:25 am

Jyrus gets back up. He aims his attack at Sleipnir's chest this time.
TRIVIA THAT'S THE NAME OF HIS HORSE

____________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
avatar

Posts : 2420
Join date : 2016-01-22
Age : 1000

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:08 am

Throwing everyone off, he twirls his spear before teleporting behind the group....



RNG ROLL FOR ZANTETSUKEN!

SERENA: KO'd!
Jyrus: KO'd!
Cia: KO'd!
Abella: KO'd!
Pet: KO'd
Maka: once more kicks in and he retains 1 HP.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Posts : 3943
Join date : 2012-06-25
Age : 24
Location : Tupelo, MS

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:37 am

*Sword.

Laying flat on hia back, the Archeops whines in pain as he raises his head, searching for the staff that was thrown from his hands. As he eventually finds it, he forces himself up.
"I don't...want to, but...I have to use her..." He mutters to himself, and collects himself mentally as he summons a fine mist to surround everybody.

____________________________________


So...How 'bout that Mighty No. 9?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
avatar

Posts : 2420
Join date : 2016-01-22
Age : 1000

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:42 am

The vulpine Odin rears her horse and goes in for a charge towards Maka as his celestial must dragon appears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Posts : 3943
Join date : 2012-06-25
Age : 24
Location : Tupelo, MS

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:49 am

He swings his staff, commanding it to revive everybody.

____________________________________


So...How 'bout that Mighty No. 9?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Male Posts : 14236
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 23
Location : Escondido, California

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:52 am

Cia groans as she sits up. "....Maka...whats happening?" She asks weakily.

____________________________________
"I'll find a new home for all of us...I promise..."

~Violet~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   

Back to top Go down
 
Soul Hunter RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Soul Grinder Diary - April 26 Update 3
» Witch Hunter Army Blog
» New Hunter of Artemis
» Hunter Macro's :)
» Ghideon. Forsaken Hunter. Applycation

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legacy of Glai and Will :: Roleplay Corner :: SoulHunters RP-
Jump to: