The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 Vote_b14Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 Vote_b15Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 Vote_b14Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 Vote_b15Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Soul Hunter RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster

Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:34 am

"Aww...so cute. hehe. I've never seen one."
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 1:05 am

Maka stirs a bit against Cia's arm...he fell asleep. .-.
Anyway, the moogle is quick to take the ashes of Serena's destroyed ribbon, and in a flash, rejuvenate them through incredibly powerful white magics that Maka doesn't have access to yet.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 1:15 am

Cia smiles a bit and lets Maka rest his head on her lap so he's more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 1:40 am

Violet sighs and stands up before walking to a log stump and sitting down on it. Starting to him to herself and play with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 1:45 am

While the moogle repairs Serena's broken features, Abella waddles over to Violet, arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 1:52 am

She looks up to the snivy and tilts her head."Help you?" She asks in a quiet manner, patiently awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 1:55 am

Cia gently strokes Maka's head. She did care for him, but she didn't really want to share that.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:31 am

"Just checking on you. Since it seems like you guys are kind of entertaining, I'll come with you." she says to the vulpix, ruffling her head fur up.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:45 am

She grumbles, not liking when people touchher Hair."We really should get going..." She says huffing and turning away."People in danger."

Meanwhile, the weavile steps out of the dark portal, tossing the unconscious pyroar in front of him."She fecked up again. She didn't managed to hurt them all to much, let alone get close to killing him. I can get the Cat-o-ninetails ready if you want man." He says looking straight to Maka's father, then looking Past him to the four other Pokemon."Oh hey the gangs all here! Hi everyone! Why didn't you tell me you were inviting guests?! I would have been in something more suitable!"
He says before the body goes limp and he jumps into Pyra... Fade scene
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
Bootylicious Snow Leopard
RiverVixen

Female Posts : 1908

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 10:52 am

Serena now places her hands on her newly healed ribbons and sighs in relief glad to feel them back and even moves them a bit. SOmething she hasn't done and it's kind of creepy to see the ribbons moving on their own.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:34 pm

The moogle gives her a little, adorable thumbs up, and zooms back to Adella's side.
"Well, sure. You'll need to wake up the cute birdie though. He's absolutely drained of energy."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:37 pm

Cia is still doing her best to comfort Maka as he rests.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:40 pm

Maka seems to be snoring a little, twitching a little here and there.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 1:10 pm

Cia chuckles a bit. She stays quiet however, not wanting to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:40 pm

She raises her hand up and drops a small bubble of water on Maka's face.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 4:07 pm

He awakes with a loud shrill, accidently loosing an incredibly powerful surge of raw energy into the sky. ._.
"Oh come onnnn..." He groans. "I was having a nice nap...So little time to re-charge at the Manafont." ;-;
Cia, who was nearly singed by the blast, frowns at Violet, before asking, "And what is a Manafont?"
The little mage sits up, yawning.
"It's almost like a spiritual realm...Wizards from all over can send their essence there for a 'quick' charge, by just taking a nap. I haven't had to use it in a long time though..."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 4:22 pm

"How come I've not heard of this?" Serena asks interested. She of course knowing a bit of magic.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 5:03 pm

"Well, not to brag, but not just anybody can do it." Abella speaks up. "You need a certain capacity of mana to be able to do so. Believe it or not, it drains my own mana sources constantly to retain my pet, but I'm just under that minimum before my spirit is strong enough to aftually go as well. I've seen your fighting style, you're a magic archer. Yes, you use mana, like most of us do, but you may never see the Manafont yourself until you're like, old. Being a sage who can use most magic, I imagine he was able to reach the mimimum before he was a toddler. Why do you think some babies spend more time napping?" ^_^
Back to top Go down
FuxFoxington
Glorious Fox
FuxFoxington

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 5:09 pm

Swapping of which, Violet has fallen asleep head first in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 5:27 pm

"How inteesting...being an assassin I never thought about that."
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 5:43 pm

"The mages back in the desert guard told me about this. I still haven't been able to use this manafont. Then again, magic isn't my focus."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:08 pm

"It's much like just sleeping in general, just faster and more efficent." Maka adds. "I was asleep for...what, 10 minutes? That's probably at least a quarter of my mana back...Although I'm rather useless without it."

A message appears over Serena's head.
'You must first advance to 30 in Destruction, Alteration, and Restoration...'
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:42 pm

"I see...but you slept good? Since you dozed off on me."
Back to top Go down
RiverVixen
RiverVixen

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:44 pm

"Um guys... what's that?" The confused Sylveon asks seeing the text appear and is freaked out.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:45 pm

"Like a baby." He comments. He ignores the floating text bubble. :3
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:59 pm

"Im glad...heh...I forgot how soft your skin was." She mentions, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Hunter RP   Soul Hunter RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Hunter RP
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next