The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Legacies Reborn - Page 10 Vote_b14Legacies Reborn - Page 10 Vote_b15Legacies Reborn - Page 10 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Legacies Reborn - Page 10 Vote_b14Legacies Reborn - Page 10 Vote_b15Legacies Reborn - Page 10 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Legacies Reborn

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator

Legacies Reborn - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 1:02 am

She gently pats his cheek.
"Aw."
She looks up at him for a moment, into his eyes...Then the spider jumps onto his backside.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 1:15 am

And Cecil gasps before locking lips with her, looking surprised to say the least.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 1:18 am

The spider crawls back into his nest quickly, quite pleased with his work.
Lucure looks rather surprised herself, not really giving much of an reaction other than slowly pulling away after a few seconds, and averting her gaze at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 1:22 am

As does Cecil, who blushes a deep red.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 1:29 am

Finally, she starts walking for the door, putting up a latch, locking the two inside.
"Cecil..."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 2:48 am

"Yes, Lucure?" He replies, looking over.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 2:51 am

She stops to pull on a string that hangs near the window at the back, facing the dock. When she does, a bell on the deck rings, and before long, they set sail.
"I...Well, how do I start..."
She stands at the window, looking out as they leave Mossdeep, staring at the water.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 3:23 am

Cecil walks over to join her. "...Start wherever you like, Lucure." he replies softly.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:04 am

She takes his hand, holding it close to her chest as she gazes out at the water, a sort of glazed expression taking over.
"I'm afraid of the water because I tried to drown myself a few years ago." she begins. "I don't know what happened. I left the mines one day, and came to the docks. I'm an okay swimmer in actuality, but I knew...I knew that if I just kept swimming out into the sea, I'd tire out, and just sink. So, I just did it, without planning anything before hand. I didn't feel sad, or angry, or anything that day. I dove into the ocean, and just started swimming. I swam so long that my limbs began to numb up from the cold. I caught hypothermia out in the ocean...I pulled out one of my claws and realized it wasn't bleeding very much. Eventually, I sunk...

But, obviously, it didn't work. I woke up, on a ship...As it would turn out, the captain of the ship was the leader of the Pirates...A righteous man whom I cherish like a father. His name is Kodeus, and he sent Graham over there to save me."

She bends down to pick up the Galvantula.
"Graham...somehow ferried me to Kodeus' ship, and the Pirates took me in. I fought and snapped at a lot of them, but, they never struck back at me, even when I stabbed Kodeus in the side. He just stared at me with those eyes, and reminded me that I would be okay."

The Smeargle smiles ever so lightly after a moment, and continues.
"Flash forward about two weeks later, and Kodeus asks me for my help, after healing me back to perfect health. I was still confused and frankly upset with myself at the time, but I obliged. That's when he taught me all I know now about my mercantile skills...And gave me a boat, Graham, and a new life. That man gave me everything I have now...And if it not for him, I wouldn't be here with you and the others right now."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 10:40 am

"Sounds like fate has shown itself to you...but...Lucure, I probably wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for you...you have been there for me since we met...and I wouldn't have it any other way. If...I may ask, are we seeking out your former caretaker?"
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 3:01 pm

She shakes her head.
"I really haven't done much to warrent the...feelings you harbor for me. Even with the temper I've shown, you think me to be a suitable princess..."
After a pause, she answers his question.
"Yes, we're heading to the heart of the Pirates, so you may meet with the man who I adopted and call my father. You'll like him. He's a sweet, and gentle Slurpuff."
Graham works his way free of Lucure's grasp, and lands in front of the two, starting to paw at Cecil's leg.
"Somebody wants some TLC, Cecil." She says, motioning to the Galvantula.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

Male Posts : 5662

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:08 pm

Rylie has deftly made her way to the crows nest after leaving her bags below
"I seriously hate sailing... But the view is nice"
Back to top Go down
http://evolutioninc.forumotion.com/
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:53 pm

'Yes, is it not?'
It would seem Caliber is up here as well. Slipped away from Cecil while he's with Lucure, after all.
'I remember being on a boat, once.' he says, recalling something. 'Wasn't my most graceful display either. I think I got into a fight onboard. I just remember having a barrel smashed over my head at one point.'
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 5:51 pm

He stoops down to give the Galvantula some attention, rubbing his head. "I'd hope you'd still want to be my princess...and one day Queen of Regnum."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 5:56 pm

"..."
She glances back out at the waters.
"You'd best ask Kodeus, then...Because according to him, I'm next in line to take over after he passes away."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 5:58 pm

Hearing this, he feels a heavy weight...what if she couldn't be his princess? He simply looks down and stays quiet...
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 6:04 pm

She breaks his silence by punching his gut a bit.
"Oh, cheer up. Who says I have to stay there? I'm not offically royalty or anything like that. I'm just an orphan that made a name for herself."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 7:47 pm

"That's true...but Lucure...I...I do have feelings for you I can't ignore...I...really would like you to be my queen..." He says.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 8:00 pm

She chuckles softly, and takes his hand again.
"Well, you should begin by asking me out on a date, sometime...All this talk of marriage, yet you've only kissed me once."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 8:11 pm

"....Then...perhaps when we reach land...I'd like to take you out, Lucure." He offers.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 8:22 pm

"Well, I have to accept then." She says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 8:36 pm

He beams happily now. "Thank you, my princess..."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 8:50 pm

At this, she gives him a kiss back, returning what Graham started.
"Ah, of course, I...don't know what to say or do next..." She admits, scratching behind her head.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 9:35 pm

"Just...be here with me." He says, taking her hand. "And...I'll always be here with you."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 10:09 pm

"Deal." She says, and then puts her hat on his head.
"Pirate's Oath?"
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 10:44 pm

"Hehe. Suits me. I think I'll keep it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legacies Reborn
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next