The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Legacies Reborn - Page 38 Vote_b14Legacies Reborn - Page 38 Vote_b15Legacies Reborn - Page 38 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Legacies Reborn - Page 38 Vote_b14Legacies Reborn - Page 38 Vote_b15Legacies Reborn - Page 38 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Legacies Reborn

Go down 
+2
DarkEeveeon
AtomicAbsol
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator

Legacies Reborn - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 11:09 pm

He grabs the Flygon's arm with yet another tendril, staring him in the eyes, unblinking.
"Nice try."
As he goes to give Caliber one, final yank to break the sword...Lucure moves towards the flaming circle entrapping them, and flings a glob of paint from her tail through the fiery seal, plopping it against the snake's body. It seems to scorch his skin, and he lets go of Caliber, stepping back.
"Agh! Dammit, that's hot!" he hisses, quickly wiping it off as he backs away. He shoots his glance at the intrusive Smeargle. Yet again, she left him open...

Two of the bandits fall back, but the other two immediately leap back at him, one going for his prominent belly. Hope he has thick skin.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Cecil takes the opportunity to jump at Raime tot ackle him, and thrust the dagger.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 11:22 pm

He take the attack, and goes to stab Cecil back, only for Caliber to deflect it to the side, causing Raime's sword to cut into Cecil's side, across the same wound that Lucure cauterized before.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 11:26 pm

"Gah!" He cries, rolling off Raime and clutching his side.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 11:37 pm

Caliber swings again, slicing up thin air as the Servine side-steps his chop, grabs the sword again, and then throws him out of the flaming circle.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

Male Posts : 1325

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 11:42 pm

Cain blasts back the one not aiming for his gut away with a fire blast. As Cain showed before when he sparred against Caliber his skin is indeed quite thick. But the bandit does end up going a bit deeper than Cain would wish.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 11:43 pm

Cecil grutbs, but once again manages to ge tto his feet. He stoops to pick up his dagger once again.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 11:52 pm

The one that is holding onto the blade he stuck into the Charizard, trying to twist and yank on it...But he's not making much progress.

As he does so, Raime jumps up, and stomps on the middle of the Flygon's backside.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 11:55 pm

Cain grabs a hold of the bandit and throws him off. He then grabs the blade and, with some effort, yanks it out and throws it at it's owner. He then takes a look at his bleeding wound.
"Crap. Now I'm leaking..."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 11:57 pm

Cecil quickly falls onto his belly with a grunt, waving about his arms and feet.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 12:01 am

Lucure hurries over to Cain, tossing the currently disorganized first aid kit she has, which was messed up from all the commotion.

Raime hisses at the Flygon, stomping on his vulnerable backside, over and over.
"Some dragon you are! If not for your bodyguards, my bandits would have been enough to slaughter you, baby prince!"

Last edited by Willpower on Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 12:03 am

Cecil squirms from underneath Raime but can't do.much with him on his back.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 12:05 am

"Ah don't worry too much about it Lucure. I've been hit by worse."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 12:10 am

Raime wraps vines around his arms and ankles, and begins to pull them up.

The Smeargle just shakes her head.
"Take care of your wound. Cecil's getting his ass whooped in there..." she says as she turns towards the fire, preparing to leap through.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 12:12 am

"Oh fine...wait you're going in? Well yeah I guess he is getting kind of fucked."
His tail flares up a bit and part of the wall of flames dissipates for Lucure to enter.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 12:20 am

Cecil groans as he tries to wrestle against the vines.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 12:30 am

Out from the side of the two fighters, Caliber comes zooming back towards them, charging for Raime with a bright, glowing blade. The snake moves out of the way, watching his vines being sliced once again, freeing the Flygon.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 12:37 am

Cain sighs and starts to patch up his wound. It's a bit hard for him to reach it but he soon gets it done.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 12:39 am

This allows Cecil to knock Raime off with an elbow, rolling aside and onto his feet. He does wince in pain however.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 12:57 am

The two get only a brief moment to look at each other, before Lucure tackles him, throwing her entire body into the Servine.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 1:11 am

Cecil gets up, picking back up Caliber. "Lucure!"
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 1:26 am

The Grass type and dog are snapping and punching at each other, attacking rather fiercely. Raime bites her neck, causing her to knee him between the legs (which doesn't work, he's a snake silly), then have her head slammed against the rock floor. The Smeargle yelps aloud, only to kick him away, stand up, and grab him by the neck, and sliding him across the floor to go stick his head in the fire nearby, while he fights to break loose.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 1:31 am

Cecil limps his way towards the two, intent on assisting Lucure.
Back to top Go down
Guy117
Guy117

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 1:33 am

Cain flies over landing right in front of the flame wall, near the fighters, ready to help roast the snake.
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 7:02 am

Raime lets out a scream, kicking and struggling all the way as the group drags him towards the fire.
"Let me go!" he screeches, before attempting to unleash a point-blank Razor Leaf, but Lucure sees it coming this time, and simply snatches the leaves away from him, tossing them behind her.
"Nice try, Raime. There's three of us here, and that fire is hungry for fuel." she says in a low tone, her violet eyes reflecting the shimmering green flames. "You can keep coming after us all like this, again, and again, but remember...you've never been able to beat me. You always hold back. Because you hold onto the past. Let go, and then maybe you'll have any semblance of a realchance." she spits into his face.
"Cain...Cecil...You two have the fire-proof scales..." she says, glancing towards the mystic flame. Raime attempts to break free from Lucure's grasp, squirming and struggling against his captor. There's no fear in his eyes of being tossed in the fire, just pure rage.
"The day you left me hanging at death's door, and threw me overboard with my sword stuck through my body..." Raime begins, slowly breaking into a grin. "I lost all respect for you and your people, Mirrah-clan. So, as I promised that day, I'd find you all, and slaughter you, one, by one, even if it took the rest of existence."
A small, gleeful laugh.
"So, listen up, Lucatiel Mirrah. The day that I finally finish with you, I'm going there. I'm going to walk its halls, and cut down everybody that crosses my path. All the way, towards the summit...And when I reach his halls-"
The Smeargle suddenly begins to let him stand, having let him go and started backing away...
"I'll break the doors down, using just enough force over and over so that they only budge inwards, to tease him of his impending death...Finally...they'll open, I'll stride inside-"
Cecil's dagger is slowly taken from his side, as Lucure lost hers in the fight earlier.
"...I'll take my time with the creampuff, until he spills sweets all over the floor, making sure he knows that his precious Widow is dead."
And that's when Lucure rears back with her left hand, and shoves it into Raime's mouth, stabbing him through the top of his skull.
"Shh, go to sleep, Raime. You're talking nonsense, again..." she says simply, and takes the intuitive to kick the snake into the flames.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 11:31 am

Cecil stands near Lucure, completely awestruck by the speech, let alone the kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacies Reborn   Legacies Reborn - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legacies Reborn
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next