The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  Vote_b14Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  Vote_b15Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  Vote_b14Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  Vote_b15Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe

Go down 
+2
HopefulJoe
NachtOwl
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MrPopo
MrPopo

Male Posts : 235

Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  Empty
PostSubject: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:05 pm

MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM: UNIVERSE

15 years have passed since the War of the Centuries. It caused major casualties, and nearly brought the colonies down onto the Earth. The factions all agreed, that war has been plaguing humanity since the beginning of time, and that things may never change if they don't work together to maintain the peace that they all claim they worked so hard to achieve. However, something wicked has gone been going on behind the scenes, and the factions are once again warring with each other.
The Space based Principality of Zeon from the Universal Century and PLANT's ZAFT of the Cosmic Era are on the front lines, the strongest military for the spacenoids. The Universal Century's Earth Federation and the Cosmic Era's Earth Alliance the strongest on the Earthanoids (Earth Dwellers).
The Moon Race keep stressing the importance of pacifism along with the Sanc Kingdom and Relena Peacecraft, but tensions have been building ever since it was discovered that the colonies were once again producing weapons for Zeon, ZAFT, the Federation, and the Alliance.

Something or someone is pulling the strings and trying to send the world into war once again. If the factions don't get their heads out of the own war minds, this could be just as bad as the War of the Centuries. Who will step up and try to make a difference in the fight? In each century, it has always been the youth of the world that have calmed the minds and hearts of the adults, maybe the same will be said here.

Welcome, to MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM: UNIVERSE
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Skyler laid back on the roof of the school. Once again skipping class because military studies were boring. Her dad taught her everything she thought she needed to know, so what was the point of going through this stuff if she wasn't even going into the factions.

She scoffed and looked at Colony 61A's artificial sky, wondering what it would be like to pilot a mobile suit down to the Earth, and feel the cool Earth breeze on her. It must be one of the greatest feeling in the world.

She sat up and looked out over the city. She'd get out of this damn colony one day. Until then, she has to graduate. She climbed down the stairs and started heading towards the lunch room when she was grabbed and turned around a corner.

"WHAT THE HE-"

"Shhhhhh!! Stay here!" the voice said.

Two official looking soldiers came down the same hallway that Skyler was just in, they seemed to be looking for something. They said something quietly and then headed out of the school.

"Who the hell was that?" Skyler whispered.

"Doesn't matter. Here, take this map, and get out of here. Go to Anaheim Electronics and tell them Hawkeye sent you. Just hurry! I'll evacuate the school."

"Why the hell should I trust you?" Skyler demanded

"Those soldiers look friendly to you?"

Skyler shook her head.

"Then just trust me OK? Now go."

Reluctantly, Skyler obeyed and ran out the school.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

Male Posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 11:07 pm

Pax stood training in his gundam. the gundam mirroring everyone of his movement's his training partner a giant granite block began falling apart after each hit. Every hit getting more and more damaging than the last until finally he hit the block with his Bo staff and it crumbled leaving debris.

after his training was complete his exited his gundam covered in sweat and looked around. the mountains of his native tibet were beautiful this time of year. he took a deep breath and sat down next to his giant mech and meditated making sure his soul was just as trained as his body he eventually fell asleep like that.
Back to top Go down
HopefulJoe
HopefulJoe

Male Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 11:49 pm

Göstav observed  the mountainous terrain for points where he could mount the ambush. He moved with deft maneuvering into position and waits. He settled his gundam behind a couple of large boulders and facing into the valley. Once completely settled he waits watching for the Zeon strike force to pass by.

"Fördömd Zeon, ni alla förgås. This will be fun" he muttered with contempt lacing his voice.

---(Translations)---
Damned Zeon, you will all perish
Back to top Go down
MrEvilVash
MrEvilVash

Male Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 12:01 am

Varci stared at the photo for what seemed to be hours, then finally he lifted his head up and put the photo back in his pocket.  He had made a promise to himself that he would find his parents killers if it was the last thing he did.  He watched the all the people walk by him, he heard children laughing and playing as if they didn’t have a care in the world.  He held the cross on his neck closed his eyes and begun to pray when suddenly he was interrupted.

“Do you mind if i sit here sir?” said the voice.

Varci opened his eyes to see a old man in front of him.  He nodded to the old man, the old man proceeded to sit down next to him on the bench.  

“You don’t look like you are from around here? said the old man.

Varci took a moment before he responded.

“No im not from around here.” Varci said.

“What is a kid like you doing here?”

Varci took a deep breath he wasn't a kid he was 19 years old.  The old man repeated the question.

“I’m looking for someone now if you'll excuse me i should get going.” Varci replied.

The old man nodded and Varci got up and started to walk away.

“Good luck finding what you are looking for kid.”

Under his breath he said “Oh trust me i will.”
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 1:00 am

Cyrille scribbled hastily in her notebook - vibrant pictures of the artificial sky above, images of the stars beyond it - even a doodle here and there of the planet Earth below.
She had never liked the idea of going down there. While it was only understandable that you had to be part of some Faction to travel down there from the colonies, it was also inconvenient - what if you just didn't care about the fights that were clearly soon to break out? Surely there were still places to go just for, like, tourism or something...?

With a sigh, the young woman looks out the window at the city around her, then closes her book and stuffs it into her tote bag. Cy documented what was going on outside the confines of her home often enough, but it had been a while (almost a whole day!) since she had actually stepped out for any fresh air of her own.
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

Female Posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 4:50 pm

Far from the colonies, but not too far, and especially far from Earth, a base of the ZAFT federation watched over the space surrounding it, a heavy, dark feeling surrounding it. Everything about it was well-built, and seemed to be an ordinary military base. Yet... something about it was sinister. Something that no mortal eye could see, something that one who wasn't a part of ZAFT could sense. Those in ZAFT either knew about the evil-undertone of the place, or didn't know and were convinced by those who did know that nothing was amiss.

Yet, today, something was indeed amiss to one of the members who was ignorant to the shadow of darkness surrounding the base. She marched towards the office of the commander whom had sent her and her team on their last mission, fighting tears and looking somewhat battered. She was alone as she made it to the door, which was odd - even with her blunt and rude sarcasm, she and her teammates couldn't stand being apart. They were all very close, being a tight-knit group of friends. All of them were young coordinators - the oldest was only sixteen. The youngest was the girl, who now stood in front of the commander's door, working up courage to knock to give her report. She stared at it intently, and though she was succeeding in keeping herself from crying, she was not succeeding in keeping the pain from her expression. She was broken inside, crying, screaming for her comrades to come back, to be by her side once more. Yet, they would not come. Nor would they ever come again.
The girl took a deep breath, shaking her head to cease her thoughts of the matter, finally knocking on the door that stood before her. She heard the voice of her commander give permission to enter, and she opened the formerly closed-off pathway, making her way into the room, but only by a step. She stood as tall as her short stature would allow, her battered, bruised body and armor dirty from blood and damaged. But not as damaged as the few bodies and pieces of mobile suits that she managed to bring back from the wreckage of the accident.
"Elh, returning from duty. I've come to give my report..." she murmured, her eyes looking down at the ground, having trouble giving eye contact to the older female who sat before her. It was all that she could do to keep herself from breaking down.
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 5:17 pm

The female officer looked up at Elh. She was a decorated officer, Major Toshi.

"What's the matter Ensign Elh? You look discouraged." She addressed Elh with a commanding voice. She may be a woman, but she commanded well. Leading ZAFT to many successful missions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strangely enough, the same thing that happened to Skyler only moments ago happened to Cyrille. She was grabbed and turned into an alley way. A hand covered her mouth in case she tried to scream.

"SHHHH! Please don't scream. Just get down OK?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Varci walked away, the old man watched him as he disappeared. When he was sure he was gone, the old man pulled out a phone and dialed a number.

"He's headed your way. He matches the description you gave me."

Pax was into about an hour of sleep when he was roughly woken up by his teammate, The King of Heart.

"So this is where you've been all day huh? Just training with the Wukong?"

Skyler knew the general whereabouts of the Anaheim Electronics factory, but she had no idea why she even made the decision to trust what that guy said. Maybe it was the official uniforms of the soldiers, or the machine guns they held. But something about the air they gave off didn't seem right. No matter, she would find it.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 6:59 pm

Cyrille carries out the person's request almost as soon as the words are out of their mouth, though she doesn't do so intentionally - she mentally scolds herself for acting before thinking as she ducks into the alleyway out of sight (from the outside). Then, she watches as soldiers similar to those Skyler encountered march past, staying absolutely silent until they're gone.
"... mind explaining what's going on?" the young woman quietly asks, in case more were around. The initial shock of the situation was just now settling in, a bit of a delayed reaction. On the outside she looks calm, however... it was a good thing her anxiety didn't outwardly show, because this development was stressing her out - and fast.
Cyrille takes a couple of deep breaths, trying to calm herself as she waits for a response.
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:03 pm

"Hate to do that to you, but there is no time to explain," the figure hands her a map "Take this, and head to the Anaheim Electronics factory on the north side of town.  One other person is already heading there.  If you meet, you two will get in, otherwise, tell them Hawkeye sent you."

He looked around the corner for traces of soldiers than turned back to the young woman.

"Stay off the main roads.  Unless you absolutely have to.  It's imperative that you get to Anaheim quickly.  Now go, before they get you."  Before Cy has time to say anything more, the figure leaves the alleyway and vanishes up the street.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as Rangvald had been told, the Zeon forces came through the mountains.  There were no battleships to contend with.  Just 5 Gouf Flight Types surveying the area.

"I've got nothing on my radar.  Looks like the area is clear of any enemy forces.  Let's just hope that the Aznable team gets here fast.  I don't want any casualties until then.  Understood?"

"Sir! Yes, Sir!" The pilots yelled in unison.

Last edited by MrPopo on Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrEvilVash
MrEvilVash

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 9:07 pm

The light slowly shined into Varci's eyes he began to stir.  He sat up in his bed looked around a bit.  He got up and headed to the window and began to stare at the artificial sky above.  He scoffed and wondered when he would ever see a real sky.  He got dressed and walked into the kitchen a young woman came out to greet him.

"Good morning Varci." Said the woman.

"How long have i been asleep?" Varci asked.

"About nine hours i have already made breakfast for you."

"Thank you for letting me crash here ma'am and feeding me. I don't want to seem like a nuisance." Varci replied.

"Oh its fine and please call me Judith, are you leaving today?"

"Maybe i don't know i haven't decided yet." Varci explained.

Varci sat down to eat when Judith put down a plate of pancakes.  He smiled at her and said thanks.  After he had finished his breakfast he sat up to put the plate in the sink when Judith stopped him.

"Oh i will take care of that."

"Thank you i will be back later today." Varci replied with a glimmer in his eyes as he began to leave.

As Varci got outside he spotted two soldiers talking.  He listen to their conversation.

"Yeah we have that MS in the hanger." One of the soldiers said.

As he continued to listen he began to realize that the two soldier were mobile suit pilots.  He began to smirk he was going to steal this MS the pilots were talking about but first he would need a gun.

Last edited by MrEvilVash on Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 9:44 pm

Cyrille goes to respond, but falls silent when she realizes the person she'd be speaking to is already gone.
Anaheim electronics... that's not too far away... she thinks to herself, removing a small, folded-up map from her handbag. It has lots of scribbles all over it, notes she's taken about different areas. She circles the aformentioned area, then scribbles the name "Hawkeye" before sticking it back in and starting to walk.
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 9:55 pm

The two mobile suit pilots had their attention grabbed by a honking horn.  They turned around to see a military jeep coming to a halt next to them.

"You two?  You the ones with Zeon?"

"What if we are?" one of the pilots replied

"I have your new orders.  You are to return to base immediately and await the arrival of Commander Aznable and his men.  I expect you boys at the hangar."

"Sir!" The pilots saluted.  The jeep drove off and the two pilots returned to their conversation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skyler took a little detour before finishing the trip to Anaheim Electronics, she went home and grabbed a few essential things. Her dad's sniper rifle with the 4 extra mags in the case as always, and her backpack. After gathering it all up, she ran back down the stairs and into the street.

"HEY!! STOP RIGHT THERE!!"

Skyler turned and saw two ZAFT officers running towards her. Realizing they were ZAFT, and that they were Coordinators, Skyler took off running as fast as she could in the direction of Anaheim Electronics.
Back to top Go down
HopefulJoe
HopefulJoe

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 10:43 pm

"Five targets, just as reported. Du är i siktet , den första döda idag" he whispered as he tracks the lead Gouf.

With a pull of the trigger his beam rifle blasts the lead Gouf penetrating the cockpit. As the others react to death of their current ranking officer he takes out another with a second shot.

"Two down, three to go. Make that two remaining" he mutters as he guns one of the remaining ones down.

(Translation: You are in sight , the first kill today)
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:22 am

Pax after hearing the voice responded with "yes it's how i respect my father. after all that is how i became what i am today." he stood looking at the person, he smiled and shifted with a slight tone of bragging he said "i mean that is how i managed to pull that guy through a wall during the semifinals last year."

then his demeanor shifted quickly "i assume this isn't about that though?"
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 6:19 pm

Elh's eyes became cold, though she visibly shrunk back a little, her head lowering as the memories flooded her head. She felt so broken, so alone without her comrades... How was it that her commander didn't notice that she was here without them? They had always come to report together.
"Because..." she finally murmured, beginning her reply to Major Toshi. "The mission... it failed, ma'am. My comrades all fell. They were killed in an accident... The coordinates that you sent to us lead us to a Zeon ambush. I'm the only survivor..." She took a deep breath, looking into her commander's eyes.
"Kori. Aaren. Zoe. Yuna. All faught valiantly in battle by my side... Yuna died saving me. After they all died, I killed the rest of the Zeon fleet... and brought back what I could of my companions..." she spoke, her voice becoming more and more quiet as she went on, shaking from sorry as her tears finally broke free, her will unable to hold them back any longer. "I'm all... I'm all that's left...!"

Last edited by Lucylyles on Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:55 pm

Cyrille darted through the alleys, always sure to keep herself out of sight. The trip took far longer than she had liked, almost painstakingly so, but Anaheim was just a few more minutes away...
She hears a yell from a ways away, and not a friendly-sounding one either - the phrase "Stop right there" was never used in a friendly way, after all.
Not wanting to take her chances with the people she had heard, Cy picks up the pace of her walking and silently hopes that whatever poor soul they had stumbled upon would be able to make it to safety.
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 1:06 pm

The officer looked at Elh without a hint of remorse in her eyes.  She had seen many die in combat, most of which were her friends.  She sighed and sat back in her chair.  "The young are always affected most by this kind of outcome...." She whispered to herself  "This is war young lady.  There isn't much we can do about those that die, and those that live.  You are standing here because your comrades fell for your protection.  Please take some solace in that.  However, we can't dwell on it, it ruins our mindset for the next engagement."

She stood up and walked over to Elh, placing a hand on her shoulder.  "Remember them as they lived, not as they died.  They never truly leave you." She gave her a smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Unfortunately no Pax.  It's not about that.  The masters would like to meet with you.  They say they have something for you." He stated.

"Where the hell are those shots coming from?!"  

"FALL BACK!! FALL BACK!!"

The last two Goufs turned around in an attempt to escape from the assailant, wherever he was hiding.  The shots rang out as another Gouf went down.

Skyler had managed to stay ahead of her chasers by ducking through some alleys.  She had gotten about 4 or 5 seconds ahead when she bumped into someone.  A loud "Oof!" came out of Skyler.  She landed on her backside and the map fell out of her pocket.  She scrambled to get ahold of her map when she remembered that she bumped into someone.  She didn't recognize her, but she seemed to be heading in the same direction.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!  I'm in a bit of a rush so if you are heading to Anaheim, great you can come with me otherwise, I need to go!"  She found her map, and began gathering her things.  

"THERE SHE IS!  SHE FOUND SOMEONE ELSE!"

"Shit!  Come on!"  She grabbed the strangers hand and pulled her away from the ZAFT soldiers.  Suddenly, there was a loud CRASH and an explosion.  Mobile suits started pouring into the colony and reeking havoc around town.
Back to top Go down
MrEvilVash
MrEvilVash

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 3:25 pm

Days and days of planning was ahead of him, first he had to get a gun.  Unfortunately he can’t buy a gun he is not old enough so that won’t work.  Varci paced back and forth trying to think of a way to steal that Mobile Suit.  Suddenly a thought came to him he could sneak in and steal it.  He couldn't do this by himself though he would need some help he was going to need a team.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 7:10 pm

"Fine, lets go. did you bring your's" he motions towards his gundam. "or do you need a ride?" he stood and looked at the king of heart slightly smiling
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 11:25 pm

Cyrille stumbles and nearly falls over, catching herself just in time. She says nothing in response to Skyler, just nodding and dashing towards Anaheim. It would be a great time to have a weapon right now, but... it's not like she knew how to use any...

Cy jumps at the sound of a crash.
"We need to hurry up. We're almost there." she quietly says, sounding surprisingly calm about their situation as they run.
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 11:53 pm

As the two women ran, multiple ZAFT mobile suits, more specifically the GINN came through the breach the explosion had made.  2 of them landed in front of Cy and Skyler.  They had just started aiming at them when they suddenly exploded.  Out of nowhere, a mobile suit appeared almost out of thin air. It was the Deathscythe or more specifically the Deathscythe Hell.  Only one person in the world pilots that thing.

Duo Maxwell.

"You ladies keep on moving to the factory!  I've got you covered.  Heero and the others are fighting outside the colony right now to keep ZAFT at bay.  The God of Death isn't going to allow a single one of these guys to live."

The Deathscythe Hell took off and began destroying mobile suit after mobile suit, in an effort to clear the way for Skyler and Cy.

"I'll be fine Pax.  I rode a motorcycle here.  I'll see you back at the temple.  He ran towards a motorcycle parked not too far away and tore off down the road.
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 9:28 am

Elh was silent at first after listening to what her commander had said. She knew that what the woman had said was right, but... she just couldn't get the images from her head. She couldn't forgive those Zeon soldiers whom she had already killed... And most of all, she couldn't forgive Major Toshi. She knew that it was stupid to blame the commander, but she just... she couldn't help it. The commander was the one who had sent them on the failed mission, after all, and she couldn't get that out of her head. If they had not been assigned the mission, her friends, her family, would still be alive. And she was more than willing to bet that, had Toshi sent more experienced officers, no one would have died.
But she couldn't say any of that. She may be a sarcastic bitch, according to others (and in her eyes, a sarcastic hero), but she wasn't so overly rude and disrespectful towards her commanding officers. So, instead, she looked up again at Major Toshi, speaking, choosing her words as carefully as she could manage.
"I... I know, ma'am. It's just... It's all so fresh. I-I can't get the images out of my head... May I... cremate what I was able to bring back and put the ashes in a necklace, please? I want to make a charm to put alongside the dragon key that my parents left me before they died..." That way, she thought, they truly would always be with her.
"A-And I know that it's a lot to ask... But may I be temporarily stationed elsewhere after that...? I don't care where, or how dangerous the place is... I just... I need to be away from this place for a while...
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 5:49 pm

"alright then i'll be off" he climbs the lift to his mobile suit and turning it on he walks to the temple and proceeds to talk to the Masters.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 8:59 pm

Cyrille stares for a moment, in shock, then quickly shakes her head and looks over at Skyler.
"C'mon. Before they come after us again." she says, still a bit shaken up as she starts to run again. She's careful not to get too close to any of the nearby mobile suits, hoping no scraps from the suits will happen to fall across the path in their way...
Or on top of them...
She shudders at the thought and pushes herself to run even faster.
Back to top Go down
HopefulJoe
HopefulJoe

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 10:36 pm

"Hmm, who else is about I wonder" Göstav inquires himself as he guns down the last Gouf.
Remaining hidden he scans the area for any signs of the others in the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe    Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mobile Suit Gundam: Universe
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next