The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Earth's Special Forces

Go down 
+3
NachtOwl
AtomicAbsol
Z.L.H.
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:25 pm

Adelia looks at both of them, then jumps once, trying to hop onto Zarik's shoulder. She tries again, this time throwing her arms out and grabbing his arm, which she manages to climb up.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

Male Posts : 5662

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:26 pm

he chuckles a bit
"have a nice sleep, Adelia?"
Back to top Go down
http://evolutioninc.forumotion.com/
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:28 pm

She nods in response, and makes herself comfortable on his shoulder before pointing at Alyssa.
"... she okay?" Adelia asks.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:29 pm

he nods
"just a bad dream..."
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:39 pm

The Ninetales just lays there, staring into the distance.
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:21 pm

"Alyssa...?"
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:20 pm

"Yes...?"
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:01 pm

"you ok...?"
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:18 pm

She nods slowly.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:45 am

Adelia is quiet for a moment, listening to the sounds of their voices, then slowly reaches out a paw to pat the Ninetales' forehead as if she's trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:11 am

The fox looks up, and after a moment, nuzzle her paw some.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:43 pm

The young Bunshee smiles a bit at this, and contentedly pets Alyssa's head.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

Male Posts : 3149

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:55 am

The side part of the nidokings arm opens up and releashes a flurry of small missiles that seem to hone in on his followers, though not deadly if they hit the body, they would be if a direct hit was made to someones face. Dozens of them being sent out of his arm as he continues to flee using the subway.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:52 pm

Charis and Leo both send out a wave or Dark Pulses to hit the missiles before they hit them, and Charis grabs Sera so she won't get left behind as the twins follow their target into the subway.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

Male Posts : 3149

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:51 pm

Some were supposed to hit.. but alright.) As he runs his arm pops off and flys towards the support beams, which start collapsing the tunnel nearby, making a blockade between himself and the ones following him.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:45 pm

Connor is able to feel this (being a steel type) and looks around.
"...did you feel that Maddy?"
"No? What was it?"
"A tremor of some sort..."

Alyssa lays back down, still quiet.
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

Female Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:25 am

The umbreon was impressed with her new sidekick Charis's abilities. However she wondered rather or not she could have more the one, for while Charis seemed to be pretty good when she worked with her brother she was even better. Sera was both proud and relieved that people she knew were able to not only be great sidekicks for her but also were able to stop all the missiles before they blew up in their faces and killed them or something. "Thanks for the save but I totally could have handled it, I am the hero here after all" the strange umbreon said to Charis not wanting to seem like she needed  anyone to grab her. But then as soon as the tunnel started to collapse Sera hid her face against Charis and in a scared voice said, "eep! Oh Chairs please save me!"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:56 am

"... What." comes the shiny Zoroark's reply. She gets an anime-esque sweatdrop as she nearly gets crushed by a falling beam, which manages not to hit her, but pin part of her long purple hair down. Charis mutters something, probably something unflattering, under her breath, before slowly lifting the beam and pulling herself free before she drops it again.
"Charis, he's getting aw--"
"Captian. Obvious. SHUT UP." she angrily replies, running at the blockade and using Flamethrower on it with little success.
"Dam. Sera, Leo, any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:50 am

Aero- -The little bot ducks in and under the falling ruble trailing close behind the odd triad

Mac- -Sits reclining in a desk chair watching the battle through the eyes of Aero keenly annoyed by something
SophE- "What's that look for?" -she said whilst appearing on the screen beside his live video feed
Mac-"hm?" -he gave her a quick glance, reached up and flipped his mic off "oh, it's just this Nidoking, he's an idiot"
SophE- -She waited half a minute before asking "Care to elaborate on that?"
Mac- "He just has no... vision or pride in his tech. For instance the first thing he did was fire a missile, an odd choice considering how much tech he could have fit into the space that missile required, he could have put so many more weapons in it's place that aren't even a quarter of that size and more effective too, would have given him a more varied arsenal as well. Point being, he could have gone with so many other things but instead he chooses the cliche and what's he do when the missile doesn't work? He fires more missiles, boy I didn't see that one coming, granted they were smaller and more numerous but they were missiles none the less, even Charis and Leo saw right through that one! He has absolutely no idea what the element of surprise is. And what's with robing a bank? With technology like that he would need only flash his neural interface to any government, arms dealer or pawn shop in the world and he could be raking in the millions but instead he chooses to rob a bank and we have to deal with him"
SophE- "It could very well be that he doesn't know anything about the inner workings of his own augmentations and is just a test subject or prototype"
Mac- "If that's the case whoever designed that god awful weapons system of his and whoever restocks it are probably one and the same. Tail him closely, make sure you don't loose him, I want to know mo-" -As Mac spoke the ruble fell and blocked Aero's path with the rest of the group

Aero- -Began to fly in tight circles above the Zoroarks and Umbreon impatiently, unable to stop lest it lose momentum and fall to the Earth
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

Female Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:47 pm

"Uh give up," Sera suggests when prompted my Charis to come up with any ideas. Luckily Sera was joking however because she knew they couldn't just leave their mission without even giving an attempt at finding a solution. "There has to be something we can do," the embreon said as she stared intently at the pile of debris that was blocking their path trying to think of anything. She wasn't succeeding in that but she knew she had to do something, "we can't let the roboty guy get away," Sera carefully climbed to the top of the blockage, "I'm way too big a hero to just sit here and do nothing," the umbreon then began pawing at the ruble and shoving pieces of rock to the bottom in an effort to make an opening for them. This wasn't working though so in a fashion not quite fitting her personality Sera's mind thought up something else, "do any of you know where this tunnel leads?"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:49 pm

"No idea. But it would be easy to find out." Leo speaks up, then speaks into his scouter-
"Uh, hey, can I have a map of this underground system here?"
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:55 pm

"so..."
Zarik rubs the back of his neck in thought
"what should we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:32 am

SophE- -Her voice came through Chars and Leo's scouter "I'm downloading one now... It looks like this tunnel leads to another subway entrance about 5 miles east of here, you should be able to catch him if you hurry"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:14 am

"Good. Let's go." Charis replies, picking Sera up and taking off after her brother.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:19 pm

Meanwhile, the twins, with Connor having intercepted a part of their communications, heads to where he thinks the location is, based off a number of things, with his sister following him.

Alyssa shrugs lightly and quietly says, "I have no idea..."
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:13 pm

Aero- -Quit flying in circles when it saw the trio leave and headed out with them

Mac- "Great, just what we needed, a cave in"
SophE- "Mac..."
Mac- "hmm? what's up?"
SophE- "...I'm detecting a foreign signal in our communications, it's faint but there"
Mac- "You think someones listening to us?"
SophE- "It's hard to tell, but it could be"
Mac- "Hmm, switch the frequency, if it follows us then we'll figure out what to do from there"
SophE- -Closed her eyes for a second and said "there, it's done"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth's Special Forces
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next