The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Earth's Special Forces

Go down 
+3
NachtOwl
AtomicAbsol
Z.L.H.
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian

Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:09 pm

"what do you mean...?"
Back to top Go down
http://evolutioninc.forumotion.com/
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:11 pm

She growls in frustration. Y...you...you're lying to me!
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

Male Posts : 5662

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 pm

"why would i lie...? and now that dream of yours makes sense..."
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:18 pm

She growls again, angrily smashing the plate beneath her...before she crumples.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:24 pm

he holds her close... petting her with the gold flame
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:27 pm

T...this can't be...
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:28 pm

"everything will be ok..."
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:43 pm

She doesn't respond.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:47 pm

he keeps petting her
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:55 pm

She sniffles a bit. I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:55 pm

"it's ok..."

serenity has already fixed the plate
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:08 am

She is quiet again.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:36 am

lovelylucario wrote:
A flurry of ki blasts hit the nidoking from the side as their attacks cancel out, stepping backwards his robotic hand shifts and seems to open up before firing out a missle at them. "Where does this guy get these things from?!"
NekoRivera wrote:
"hehehe be careful? I'm always careful!" Sera said to Leo when he made a comment about it. Directly after that however the umbreon remembered that she didn't remember anything and so had no idea what she was supposed to do in a battle situation, she instantly stopped in her running, "uh oh I'm so sorry guys but your great and powerful leader has no idea what to do so good luck," The umbreon flopped on to the ground and covered her head with her paws in a protective way trying to pretend there is no fight going on or anything, "if I think of anything I'll try and help."
The twins stop in their tracks as Sera does this. Leo stares, while Charis gives a frustrated-sounding groan and facepaws loudly.
"You can't just... you're a pokemon like us, use an attack or something!" the shiny Zoroark yells, removing her paw from her face and waving it in the Umbreon's direction. Leo disposes of the missile before it can reach them, hitting it dead-on with a Flamethrower almost as soon as it gets fired.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:01 pm

he continues to pet her

the inside of the ball changes for Adelia
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:25 pm

As the Bunshee lies down to sleep, the ground forms into a hammock beneath her, where she curls up and lets herself be gently rocked to sleep. The sound of quiet waves can be heard in the background, as she imagined a little paradise island-type place for herself.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

Male Posts : 3149

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:43 pm

His hand closes back up before he starts backstepping towards the subway, looks like he is planning to escape this time around. An eartchquake starts to happen, seems he used earthquake to aid his escape. An Aura sphere comes flying at him which he blocks a large portion of.
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

Female Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:48 pm

When Charis instructed her to do an attack or something the umbreon's response was to uncover her face a little bit and say with a slightly shaky voice, "but I don't know how to do anything!" then because she was now able to see some of the battle she saw Leo use flamethrower, "fire," she whispered to herself upon seeing that. Sera wasn't sure why but the word seemed familiar like maybe she knew something about it, she began thinking about it as she stood back up. Then suddenly the red markings on her started to glow and slight red wisps of smoke came from them, and then just as suddenly a small amount of flames lapped around her in a perfect circle. The umbreon stared at the ground around her in amazement, "oh my gosh I have superpowers..." she said to herself before she felt the earth begin to shake. That really freaked Sera out so she jumped into the air and was floating again and now that she was off the ground she took the time to say, "hey Chairs guess what I've decided you get to be my sidekick."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:51 pm

"Your... sidekick? And my name's not Chairs!" the Zoroark replies, facepawing yet again before firing off another Dark Pulse. Then, she rushes towards where the Nidoking went, quickly catching up, and hurls a Focus Blast in his direction.
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

Female Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:15 pm

"Yes sidekick clearly that's how this should work out," Sera said happily now that she's convinced she can help them with this battle and maybe become a costumed hero at some point in the near future. The umbreon stopped herself from day dreaming about being a super hero too much though because she knew there was no time for them in a battle situation if she was going to aid in the battle. Sera then saw Charis use dark pulse, "whoa I feel like I should know how to do that," she said to herself before wondering if she could do a dark pulse of her own. Focusing on it for a little bit she then followed Charis a bit before she attempted to do a dark pulse and surprisingly enough she succeeded and fired a probably less powerful then her new sidekick's dark pulse at the Nidoking.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:32 pm

And meanwhile, being a light sleeper, the young Bunshee is quick to wake up and look around after yawning and stretching.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:14 pm

the inside of the ball is the same as when she fell asleep
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:17 pm

The little jackalope pokemon blinks a few times, then jumps out of her hammock and lands on a patch of soft grass.
"Daddy, can I go outside now?" Adelia asks, looking around for her trainer.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:19 pm

the Riolu reappears before her
"of course"
he puts a necklace around her neck with a pokeball pendant
"all you need to do is press the button on the pendant"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:22 pm

She looks down at the pendant, then slowly nods and presses the button.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:24 pm

she is let out of the ball... Zarik is holding a sleeping Alyssa
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:25 pm

Adelia looks at both of them, then jumps once, trying to hop onto Zarik's shoulder. She tries again, this time throwing her arms out and grabbing his arm, which she manages to climb up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth's Special Forces
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next