The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Earth's Special Forces

Go down 
+3
NachtOwl
AtomicAbsol
Z.L.H.
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member

Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:21 pm

She sighs, laying down again.
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:09 am

Adelia had started to nod in response, but pauses to look towards the sound of the mental voice.
Any psychic... Can hear this? she repeats, before pointing to herself.
I'm psychic, the Bunshee then thinks, with more confidence in her (thought-)voice.
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

Female Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:15 pm

Upon hearing that they were in fact going on something like an adventure the strange umbreon threw her front paws up (or down depending on your perspective) in a victory pose. The action of suddenly moving her paws above her head however flipped her over so now she was at least right side up but she was also facing away from Charis and Leo, she was also still floating. Sera however didn't really seem to care, "Woo! I knew it I'm a genius!" She shouted for all to hear then she looked back at Charis and Leo and said directly to them, "you guys should really listen to me more I say smart stuff like Jigglewigglebibblebabat," the umbreon paused for a second in her talking to really let the amount of pure intelligence she was sure she had just demonstrated sink in before continuing with, "hehe I just made that up on the spot isn't that smart, it could mean anything cause I just made it up," Then as if by magic Sera realized that perhaps she should actually pay a bit more attention to what was going on so she replied to the things said to her with this and only this,"ok Chairs first two questions, one what's a Nidoking, and two what's meat?"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:53 pm

"My name isn't Chairs, it's Charis. A chair is something you sit on..." the Zoroark mutters, shaking her head slowly. Then, the last question Sera asked sinks in.
"Wait... forget the Nidoking, you don't know what meat is?" she asks, ears going back immediately.
"Okay, we're not going on the adventure until you try some. Sit down, or float in place or whatever, I don't care. So long as you try some of this," Charis orders, holding up the meat.
"Leo. You bring any silverware?"
"Uh... no? Why would I...?"
"Nevermind. I got it." she replies, fishing a fork and a knife out from wherever she had been keeping the steak. She uses a weak psychic attack (Extrasensory, in this case) to lift the utensils and food item, cutting a cube out of it for the strange floating Umbreon to try.
"Now take the fork and eat the steak," she insists.
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:18 pm

hmm sit... The umbreon was somehow once again though it should come as no surprise to anyone lost within her own thoughts and so somehow managed to miss pretty much everything that Charis had said to her. sit, I know I've heard that word before, sit... then just as Charis lifted the food and silverware up to her Sera quietly muttered to herself, "sit" and a slightly cold look crept into her eyes just for a second before she flopped down onto the ground randomly. "huh sweet I got down and sure I'll try some of that," the little umbreon looked at the fork and the steak having absolutely no idea what either thing was and felt the strangest feeling that something was missing, "but just a sec I'll be right back," she dashed into the dinning room area grabbed a random plate in her mouth and ran back to were Charis and Leo were. Sera then placed it carefully on the floor in front of her, she probably wasn't even aware of why she wanted a plate it just felt necessary, "alright put the steak on the round disk thingy and I'll give it a try."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:43 pm

"It's called a plate. And, all right." Charis replies, setting the steak (and silverware) on said plate.
"Go on, then, try it. But save some for me, got it?" the Zoroark then tells her.
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:58 pm

"thank you," Sera said quite pleased with herself that she actually managed to figure out what things you should have while eating, but then there was that thing that Charis called a fork, she had no idea what that was. Charis said she should take it to eat the food though so the umbreon figured that thing must also be used in eating things. Sera stared at the fork for a bit trying to figure out how to use it, she was also feeling like it was about time she stopped asking about things and just figured it out herself. So after a few seconds the umbreon jumped right into figuring out how to use utensils. There was many, many failed attempts but eventually somehow Sera got the fork under the cubed piece of steak, and then there was her moment of brilliance, she slammed her paw down on the other end of the fork.  This send the piece of steak flying into the air, which the umbreon then caught on it's way down in her mouth. Loving the flavor of the steak and also convinced she had taught herself the proper way to use utensils she repeated the process that flung a piece into the air and caught it in her mouth again, "mmm that is delicious, what's steak made out of?"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:17 pm

"No, no, you don't eat it like that.... gah, nevermind." Charis says, shaking her head slightly.
"Anyways... steak is basically meat that comes from a cow. I think. Right, Leo?"
"Yeah. Sure." he replies, only half-listening.
"Yeah, I'm right. And I'm glad you like the steak. Not that I expected you not to or anything," she says.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:23 pm

SophE- -Her voice came into Charis' ear through the scouter "The things you people eat... makes me glad i run on electricity"
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

Male Posts : 3149

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:22 pm

Shay wrote:
"Oh, yeah, robot arms. Totally super-scary," Charis replies, with a laugh. Leo just shakes his head a bit, ears still back.

Adelia grabs the bottle, sniffing at it as she did the first before happily starting to drink. She looks over towards Serenity, batting her eyelashes slightly, then turns away again with the bottle still in her paws.
"Oh yeah I'm sure youll be laughing when you are getting ripped apart by his arms." He comments, before deciding that he should just take care of it himself so there is no screewups. Anyways cordinates have been sent to all scouters as to where to head to.
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:03 pm

After eating another piece in her odd little way Sera replied to Charis with, "what's a cow?" Then the umbreon remembered that she was supposed to save some for Charis, so she pushed the plate away from her and said, "ok you can have the rest," Sera then looked back over to Leo because she had realized suddenly that she hadn't talked to him at all. The umbreon didn't want to be rude so she figured she better turn her attention to him, "hey you there why are you shy?" She then scooted really close to him and put one of her front legs around him before saying in a slower then what would normally be used way making it seem almost creepy, "you get to be my friend too, won't that be great?" then the when people started talking through the scouters Sera's reaction was quickly jumping back from Leo and shouting, "the voices! eep they are coming through the strange evil devices again!"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:57 pm

Leo just stares at Sera as she talks to him, though he yells in surprise and falls over as soon as she shouts.
"Those aren't evil devices... they're called scouters." he corrects her, standing up and putting one paw over his ear. Charis, meanwhile, snatches the plate and starts to devour the steak (after cutting it up into bite-size little pieces, of course).
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:43 am

He decides to walk outside and start flying towards the cordinates, Ruby not far behind, running on the ground towards the location. The saiyan mutters this. "Lazy pokemon..." he says shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 5:12 pm

"scouter? why's it called that and why does it have evil voices coming from it?" the umbreon asked Leo still being unsure if she should trust the device or not. She really considered believing Leo though just because who would lie to someone as sweet and innocent as her, so Sera seriously considered it, "nope it's evil," the umbreon says because after thinking about it she came to the conclusion that Leo probably just didn't know what he was talking about that or maybe the strange device was telling him lies just to mess with his head. With this new thought in mind Sera began formulating a plan, "don't worry friend I shall save you!" the strange umbreon said before jumping at Leo in an effort to get his scouter off him, "I'll rid you of the evil thing before it convinces you of more lies."
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:01 am

Mac- -His voice, snide as ever, came through Brandon's scouter "Ah, finally starting to see the light are you? At least I'll be accompanying you on this mission"
Aero- -Flew up next to Brandon and cheerfully waved hello
Mac- "Well, in spirit at least"
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:49 pm

"Maybe.. how has the lab been? Good I assume from what's been coming out of there." Comes the reply.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:10 pm

Mac- "Eh, slow going. I've been working on the gravity chamber you asked for but I've hit a snag with harnessing a gravitational field that strong, anything above a 0.08% increase fries the circuits, I'll keep trying to find a work around. As for your scouters, I have SophE uploading newer and stronger software as we spesk, excluding, of course, the ones everyone is wearing right now"
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:20 pm

"Ohh that's fantastic, so they don't break once someone goes above 30,000 power anymore? That's been a bad problem since three years ago." He replys with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

Male Posts : 5662

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:59 pm

"yes you are, little one. and i will be helping you develop those powers"
he mindvoice is soft
Back to top Go down
http://evolutioninc.forumotion.com/
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:41 am

Leo yelps and falls over as Sera tries to pry the scouter off of his face, and flails his arms before grabbing the Umbreon around the waist and picking her up so he can hold her away from himself.
"Those voices aren't evil, Sera. I promise." he insists, looking to his sister for help. Charis nods, having finished her steak.
"Yeah, he's right. I mean, if you'll listen closely, one of those voices is Mac. And he's our best friend now, remember?" she points out, with a bit of a smirk before standing up.
"Anyways, let's get going before we're late. Follow me," the Zoroark says.

You help me? Adelia replies, turning towards the voice and staring with big eyes. The gentle tone seems to have effectively caught her attention, and the normally-timid Bunshee doesn't look away.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:02 pm

yes. but right now you aren't ready yet. you haven't even started your dad's training yet
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:49 pm

Alyssa speaks up at this. Training?
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:30 am

Dad's training? Adelia repeats, before looking at Zarik.
That's Dad? she then asks, with an understanding nod as if she's already determined that the answer is yes.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:52 pm

he looks down at her with a smile on his face... as if he knows what they are talking about
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:21 pm

I'm confused...what training? Alyssa asks as well.

(and for people confused. Alyssa talks using telepathy -all- the time. Italics depend on if I'm not feeling lazy.)
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:37 pm

Basic training. evasion, strength, defense. stuff like that
this time it is Zarik talking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth's Special Forces
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next