The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Earth's Special Forces Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Earth's Special Forces Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Earth's Special Forces

Go down 
+3
NachtOwl
AtomicAbsol
Z.L.H.
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

Male Posts : 5662

Earth's Special Forces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 11:51 pm

unfortunately mixed in with the aura is dark energy... cancelling out he psychic powers... and the aura feeds on the flames
Back to top Go down
http://evolutioninc.forumotion.com/
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:50 am

Zariks appears next to a bag with pokeballs on a shoulder strap and opens the bag pulling out an egg in a protective incubator
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:23 am

Said egg, colored a dark ruby red, has been in the incubator for quite a while now. It remains still as usual when Zarik pulls it out... however, after a few moments it begins to wobble, and a soft cracking sound can be heard.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

Male Posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:31 am

Fixus looks at all the people seeing that they are alright then anyway decide's to scan them using his medium's making sure any bones weren't broken thankfully none were and he just gratefully flew up and proceeded to look for his sister
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:30 am

he takes the egg out of the incubator and sets it on a small blanket
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:41 pm

And the egg continues to wobble and crack, until the face of a tiny pokemon peeks out from it. Said pokemon resembles a rabbit of sorts, with red and cream-colored fur.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:42 pm

Zarik just waits... he is sitting infront of the little pokemon with a small smile on his face
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:44 pm

The little pokemon slowly emerges from her shell, falling over as she tries to climb out of it, and looks up at the Trainer before covering her eyes with her paws (as if in embarrassment).
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:50 pm

"it's ok, little one"
he helps her up
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:57 pm

The pokemon, a Bunshee (I'll provide a link in the Discussion thread), looks around timidly after finally standing up.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:03 pm

he holds out his hand
"come here"
his voice is soft
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:58 pm

She stares for a moment, then shakily hops over to him and grabs his hand as not to fall over.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:03 pm

he picks her up and holds her
"we need to give you a name...."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:04 pm

The Bunshee shifts around a bit until she decides she's comfortable, then just stares up at him with wide eyes in response.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:06 pm

"hmm... how about.... Adelia?"
he looks down at her
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:16 pm

She blinks a couple times, then leans forward and nuzzles his arm. We can take that as a yes.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:31 pm

he smiles and pets her
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:36 pm

The Bunshee looks down and away from him, but hugs his arm as she does so. Seems she's just overly shy by nature.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:41 pm

he chuckles slightly and picks up his bag... he starts walking away from the city
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:34 am

And Adelia clings to his arm, looking around with wide eyes at the area around her.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:42 am

Architect wrote:
"Hm?" Charis says, looking over. Leo smiles and waves back, recognizing them before his sister does.
"Oh, yeah. Hey, guys." she finally says.
Machamp- -His voice was always loud and had a yelling quality to it, though he generally displayed a happy tone and demeanor "How's life in the winners circle treating you?"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:28 pm

"Er... interestingly." Charis replies. Leo elaborates by adding, "I died." :S
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

Male Posts : 3149

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:33 pm

Of course within some time our hero's are back at the mansion, the umbreon had also come along back to the ESF mansion.
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

Female Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:18 pm

When they first got to the mansion the little umbreon stared up at the building a bit in awe of how big it was. And yet she wasn't sure why but this felt like where she was supposed to be, she couldn't wait to go exploring. But just as the umbreon thought about running off from the others her stomach growled, "hehe I'm hungry," now all she wanted was a meal, "before I was tired but now we should go eat, then have a nap, or maybe go exploring," the umbreon couldn't make up her mind on what she should do after she ate so she said to everyone, "I don't know, what do you guys think?"
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

Male Posts : 3149

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:30 pm

"I think we should eat." Brandon announces, clicking the side of his scouter he connects with wadsworth. "Would you make us all a meal, just so ya know there is another one here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth's Special Forces
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next