The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Running Wild - Page 2 Vote_b14Running Wild - Page 2 Vote_b15Running Wild - Page 2 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Running Wild - Page 2 Vote_b14Running Wild - Page 2 Vote_b15Running Wild - Page 2 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Running Wild

Go down 
+4
NachtOwl
Dualdragoon
AtomicAbsol
NekoRivera
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
NekoRivera

Running Wild - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:20 am

Savina still sobbing probably wouldn't have even noticed Kotarou if it weren't for him tapping on the bars. She was so lost in her own head due to everything that had happened that day and the drugs that if she could Savina probably would have told Ludarcis and Kotarou to go away. Savina probably didn't even realize that the two were there to rescue her, but she nodded anyway when Kotarou gestured for her to be quiet. Savina then just continued to sit there crying without making any effort to aid in her own escape.
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

Female Posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:38 am

Kotarou sighed, noticing her sadness, and he was sad that he couldn't sing a song with words, ever since something that happened when he was being lead to Sailand... He would never be able to talk again, but he could softly hum a little tune to help calm the girl. So, he started to hum quietly, the melody beautiful and calming. It hurt the boy to make any vocal sound at all, but... he loved singing, and even though it hurt, he would, if it meant helping others.
The deerling reached into the cage easily, patting the girl's head comfortingly before he grabbed the keys. He unlocked the cage, and without further notice, ungagged and began untying the other +anima, still humming his soft little melody.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

Male Posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:43 am

Eclipse wanting to see if anyone had come for her. had walked into the brush off the path and quietly stalked back to within viewing range of the cart. Then saw the Wolf anima helping the anima in the cage and another which he hadn't seen a young one by the looks of it. He just stared though his first instinct was to rush in and kill the wolf but he remembered that one of them owed him and dead people make poor debters. Eclipse thought it was best to return to his "masters" home before they saw him and he was forced into a fight with no prize. so he went and bounced from tree to tree until he found his house. seeing as there were no guards or maids or butlers he just strolled in and hid his jacket in the hiding spot he had picked and cleaned the blood of the rest of his clothes before going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

Female Posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:55 am

Savina was confused when Kotarou ungagged her and began untying her, and "Huh" was all she managed to say as she watched the boy help her. His humming was comforting though to the confused girl so she eventually stopped crying and tried to figure out what was going on. Finally when her wrists were no longer tied up Savina managed to sit up and though she didn't exit the cage yet she managed to say to the boy who she by now realized was rescuing her, "that's very pretty, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:14 am

Kotarou smiled at her and almost-silently giggled. He stood up, nodding to her as a response to her words of thanks, then he looked back at Ludacris. Cris, by this time, was back in his ordinary human form, and was just standing there, leaning against the wagon. He looked up when the small boy that he looked after ran to him, catching the child when he jumped on him. Cris grinned at Kotarou's silliness, then averted his gaze to the now-free girl.
"I think he wants to say that you're very welcome. He's mute, so he can't say it himself," Ludacris sighed, his voice unfriendly-sounding, almost a growl.
Kota puffed out his cheeks, unapproving of his friends lack of kindness. He jumped out of Cris' arms and back into the wagon, going back to the girl and holding out his little hand to her, to help her up.
Cris groaned and stepped up. "Okay, I get it. We'll help her, since they probably drugged her." He held out his hand, making the small boy step asside, since he would be pulled down if anyone got his help standing up, because of how little he weighed.
"Kota seems to like you, so I'll be a little nice, I guess."
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:42 am

Savina having quite a few trust issues especially when it came to +anima wasn't sure of how she should feel about Ludacris. So even as he walked up and offered her help Savina hesitated to take his hand, instead she looked to the small child and contemplated taking the boys hand. Savina however quickly realized that might not work out too well, so after a quick sigh she took Ludacris's hand and swiftly jumped to the ground. She probably should have been a bit more careful in getting down however because right after hitting the ground her legs gave out from under her and she fell against Ludacris. "Dang it! Ugh can't I just catch a single break?!" Savina shouted at her feet forgetting instantly that she was told to be a bit quiet. She suddenly realized she had fallen into Ludacris though and after straightening out her footing was able to stand fairly well on her own, and Savina feeling she should explain herself said simply "sorry I'm just not having a very good day." Savina then remembered her missing weapon's and jacket and knew should couldn't possibly leave those things so she told the two who were with her not wanting them to see that her sword had markings that showed it belonged to a well known family of slave hunters, "Look thanks for helping me but now could you give me some space so I can find my things? Today's just been really stressful and I could use the alone time."
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:42 am

Kotarou seemed sad when he saw that the girl was in a bad mood and when she said she wanted, basically, for them to be away, but quickly complied to her request. He took Ludacris' hand and lead him about ten feet away from the wagon, where the two waited.
Ludacris felt irritated with the anima they had helped out. She didn't even mutter a thank you, and she was being rude! His mouth twitched from his pending anger, and he wanted to yell at her, but he remembered that the croc might still be in the area. And that Kotarou appeared to like the girl. And he didn't want to blow up in front of the deerling... the boy would get scared, and might cry. He sighed. He always hated situations like this.
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:18 pm

As soon as both of them had left her side Savina jumped right back up in the back of the wagon, she then steadied herself from another thing of dizziness that hit her, then moved right past the cage and began scrounging through the stuff in there. Her emotions were now much more stable and in like now that she was free, so Savina was now able to focus at the task at hand. Without too much searching Savina found her weapons and jacket in side a box. Instantly she pulled the blade out of the sheath and inspected it, it was still in perfect condition. So satisfied with that Savina placed her parents blade back in it's sheath and tied the sheaths for both the dagger and the sword back at her waist were they belonged. Savina then quickly threw Mia's jacket back on and made sure the bottom of the jacket draped over the weapons slightly so the hilt of her sword was obstructed from view. She then stopped to clean the blood off of her and also to rewrap her both her hands in bandages to hide her +anima mark and to draw suspicion away from it, "there that's much better," Savina said to herself once she had finished and then went right back to looting through the things in the wagon. "whoa," Savina for the first time all day smiled, "hey how do you guys feel about staying in Market Town for the night?" she called to the two +anima who had rescued her as she looked down at the bag full of billers and some gillas in her hand (1 gilla = 100 billers, 1 biller = 1 yen, 100 yen equals around 1 dollar). Savina wasn't quite sure she wanted to keep the other two with her but she figured she owed them at least that, plus Savina would feel guilty about abandoning a kid. "crud," it was at that exact moment Savina realized the kid was a Kim-Un-Kur, if she went into town with him they would be caught immediately, but she was tired and really wanted to sleep in an actual bed tonight. So Savina sighed, "well I guess there goes that plan," then just before giving up in the pile of stuff she found something that she could use. "hmm well maybe there's that break I've been looking for," Savina had found 5 collars with blank wooden tags, and she knew just what to do with them. Without hesitation Savina used her anima and carefully and precisely carved a rain drop on to each of the tags with her claws. She chose this because she could easily claim it was her symbol, after all a rain drop has been the Rain family symbol for quite some time. When she was finished Savina placed the bag of money in one pocket and the collars in another, she planned to only tell the other two about the collars if they wanted to go with her, she then did one final search through the things. On this search she found a small bottle of tranquilizer and a syringe, this she decided to secretly pocket just in case. Savina then exited the wagon and respectfully crouched next to the body of the dead slave hunter, even though he had been mean to her Mia had taught Savina to always be respectful of the dead, especially if you were taking their things. In a soft voice she spoke to the dead man, "You weren't the best person in life, but I hope you find peace in death, and know that I forgive you. So I just wanted to stop and thank you for letting me take some of your things, it was very kind of you." Savina then stood up and walked over to the two +anima who had rescued her, and with a smile on her face asked them, "so what do you say, want to go with me?"
Back to top Go down
mattthekillerx
mattthekillerx

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:04 pm

Malcome looks out into the deep blue vastness that is the ocean its been smooth sailing so far and there part way to there location its getting dark out so they will be spending the night on the boat. Malcome thinks to himself i hope i can find this man hes my only lead on who might have killed my friends" all of sudden while Malcome is deep in thought the look out shouts "enemy's on the starboard bow". Malcome then shouts "man ur battle stations" he then switches on his eagle sight and uses it to take out there look out with his bow before they can be spotted. Then they wait all men ready to battle just in case they saw them just as the thought they were safe the ship makes a hard right and starts shooting its cannons at Malcomes boat. which he thought was cleverly named by him the revenge. "Protect the revenge" Malcome yelled as he took two arrows from his quiver and shot both at once killing two men on the other boat with head shots cannons tore through both boats splintering wood every where eventually leaving both sides without cannons. At all so all that was left to was to bored the enemy ship as the other ships crew was trying to bored Malcome sniped off many but still more remained pulling out his battle ax and shield he rushed at the remaining crew of the other boat blood was flowing every where in the end it came to a showdown between the two captains Malcome and the captain of the other boat who called himself Tobias the black Tobias was a heavy set bearded man with black hair and a cutlass as his weapon. Malcome swung his ax Tobias dodged and swung his cutlass cutting Malcome on the stomach Malcome let out a scream of pain Tobias bragged "look at this he cant fight me hes not even strong enough to swing that ax of his"Tobias's men laughed. Taking this distraction Malcome buried his battle ax deep into Tobias shoulder Tobias fell to the ground and dropped his cutlass seeing this horror his Tobias's men stopped laughing then Malcome picked up Tobias's cutlass. Tobias started pleading "please don't kill me ill do whatever you want" Malcome just laughed then preceded to cut off Tobias's head with the cutlass. Malcome then had his crew tie up what was left of Tobias's crew "men status report" say Malcome "sir everything seems to be in good working condition but just barely we need to get to a port to get the boat fixed sir" says the navigator who now has a cut on his arm several inches in length. "Alright put these guys in the brig then come help me search the other boat"
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:21 pm

Ludacris wasn't thrilled with the girl's idea, but Kotarou seemed excited. It had been a long time since they'd slept in a bed... He groaned, nodding to the boy reluctantly, and Kotarou giggled and jumped about happily, running up to the girl with a smile and gently taking her hand. He nodded to her, trying to get it across to her that they would accept her offer.
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:36 pm

Savina took the boy's hand, "boy you're sure a nice kid aren't ya?" Savina decided she best try and be as nice as possible to these two because for one they did rescue her and two because it might take them a bit to trust her enough to go with her plan. Savina looked over to Ludacris and realized she didn't know their names, so being as friendly as possible Savina said to him, "you can call me Savi by the way, uh so what's your guy's names?" Then after that Savina with her free hand fished through one of her pockets she decided she tell them about the money before she told them about the other part of her plan. Savina pulled out the bag of money and bounced it up in down with one hand, "well I think we definitely have enough money to stay at an inn but we do have a slight problem," Savina looked down at Kotarou very quick before looking back to Ludacris, she didn't want to seem rude so she continued with, "and that's blending in, but don't worry guys I have a plan."
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:14 am

Jae slowly woke up in the middle of the night wondering what time it is he looks at his grandfather clock with lines under his eyes as he reads the time its nearly 1:30, well as long as i am awake
he sits up and looks around his room seeing if anything had changed as things had been prone to doing when he slept. he slowly stood up in the master bedroom of his house big and spacious allowing a man of even 7 feet to stretch his arms fully of course he was 5'8 and didn't need that much room but this was his house. he started walking to his wardrobe noticing his being in the buff and grabbed one of 10 identical white dress shirts hey if you got a look he thought never bothering to finish the statement he then grabbed from a drawer a pair of black dress pants threw both garments on. Then proceeded to walk out of his room and out of the house without shoes he never really liked shoes. the way they constrained his feet and choked them of breath he hated with a passion so he wandered to his local watering hole which for the first 4 weeks of his stay in the town housed him as it doubled as a inn the only inn surprisingly in town so he walked down making sure that his hair was blocking his anima mark and even if it didn't it blended in with his hair he wandered into the inn and opened the door and sat at the bar and ordered a mead the mead here was the best he'd ever tasted sweet like honey and it would leave barley a hangover not that he drank excessively. but so he sat there talking to the people in the inn telling some jokes and making the other patrons laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:22 am

Ludacris didn't like the way Savina looked at Kotarou after saying that first bit and was about to say something, but stopped when Kotarou looked down. He seemed sad...
Kotarou understood what the girl was talking about. They were in Sailand, and he was a Kim-Un-Kur. When the lynx anima asked for names, Kotarou started to try to talk, to tell her his name, but flinched from the pain of trying to do so. He withdrew his hand from hers, his hands lingering over his throat. He looked away sadly, and Ludacris noticed, approaching him and patting his head.
"I'm not to thrilled about this, but a bed would be nice. I'm Ludacris, and this is Kotarou."
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:09 am

Savina bit her lip slightly when Kotarou looked sad, she really hadn't intended any harm with her comment. Sure there were lots of people who felt very negatively about the Kim-Un-Kur but Savina wasn't one of them. She didn't let herself have an opinion on them since she'd never encountered any before now, and the kid seemed very nice so really she's had no bad experiences with any of them. Savina felt really bad when Kotarou took his hand from hers so she crouched in front of the kid to be more on his level, "awh I'm sorry, that's why I asked him what your names were I didn't want to force you to have to try and speak. But hmm Kotarou, that's a nice name I like the sound of it." Savina lightly patted the boy on the head trying to comfort him, "I'm afraid I don't know any nice songs to hum like you but I'll tell you what to make it up to you I'll let you be the first to know my big plan," Savina stopped suddenly and nodded towards Ludacris, "he'll of course have a say in things but you'll hear it first. Alright so I'll secretly tell you the plan and if you wanna go for it nod your head yes, but if you don't want to just shake your head no and I'll think of something else and you'll get first say on that too," Savina leaned in close to the boys ear and finished with, "ok now make sure to tell me what you think alright?" Savina then whispered very quietly so only Kotarou could hear her and told him about the collars and then went on to tell him how she planned to fake being their master so that way they could walk around town without having any issues. When she was finished explaining her plan she backed up from Kotarou slightly and in a voice Ludacris would be able to hear as well said, "so what do you think, yes or no? And don't worry Kotarou I won't ever let anyone put you two in cages especially not after you rescued me from one," then smiled at the kid wanting to make him feel cool and just after standing back up she said, "in fact I think I owe you my life."
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:47 pm

Kotarou gazed at her when she was eye-level with him, but smiled at her when she said that she would tell him her secret plan. He listened to her carefully, and when she finished, he giggled and nodded. It sounded smart, so, why not? And they'd get a bed! Plus, the girl was really nice, and he liked her. He looked behind him at Ludacris and started bounding towards him, but then tripped and fell.
"Dork..." Ludacris smiled, leaning and picking up the little one. "You're so clumzy. So, did she have a good plan?" Kotarou nodded excitedly, nuzzling the wolf and making the older male laugh.
"Okay, okay, let's hear it." He looked over at the anima they'd saved expectantly, looking at her in a much less-friendly way than he looked at Kotarou.
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:01 pm

"well ok but you might not like it," Savina could tell that Ludacris was being very hesitant to even begin trusting her, and she felt the same about him just hid it much better then he was because she wanted to be nice to the kid. In her mind it was really just the kid who rescued her because to be honest it wasn't all that difficult the crocodile +anima had killed the two slave hunters already and all Savina really needed was the comforting that the kid brought. So Ludacris was more of just someone that came along with the kid, but since Savina had noticed the same distrust in him that was in her as well she figured she could use it to her advantage, "but we're a lot alike you and I, so I think you could have thought up something similar to the same plan if you were in my shoes." Savina pulled out one of the collars from her pocket deciding she better lay things out how they were if she's going to get Ludacris to go with it. "I found some of these in the wagon while I was looking for my things," Savina said as she began telling about her plan, "so I was thinking I could pretend to be your guys' master and then we could walk around town without having any problems." Savina then thought how she could better convince them was to try and convince them that she might actually know what she's doing, "and if anyone does give us any problems well I'll deal with it, I'm very good at getting into character," but she knew that to be in character she would have to know a thing or two about the +anima she was with if she was going to fake that they belonged to her, "but to do that I need to know a few things about you guys, so yeah what are your animas or whatever? Mine's some kinda cat."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:37 pm

And meanwhile, from her hiding spot, Alexa continued to listen. It had been a wonder the scary loud one didn't notice her... then again, the little girl took pride in how sneaky she could be. Now, without the help of her anima's hearing capabilities, she could only make out parts of the conversations - she caught words like plan, Market Town, inn - along with the names of each of the three. They were pretty cool-sounding names, she decided.
But, an inn... how far a walk would that be from her orphanage? How long could she stay out of there before someone finally noticed she was missing yet again? For a community who had mourned her assumed passing so long ago... well, they were all pretty ignorant. Inconsiderate.
Focus. Focus, Alexa.
The little girl shook her head and then took a look towards the chatter once more. She couldn't see anyone from where she was, but she'd be able to meet them later. She had to go back now... go back and get ready.
There was a slight rustling of leaves as Alexa scurried away, eager to pack her little bag full of things she might decide she'll need for the potential upcoming adventure.
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:38 pm

Ludacris' eye twitched. He really didn't like that idea. But... Kotarou... He didn't want to disappoint the boy. And really. If it wasn't already mentioned enough, they'd sleep on a bed. A bed! So, even though he didn't want to go along with it, really, since he didn't trust the girl, he agreed.
"I'm an arctic wolf, and Kotarou is a deer," he answered her. Kotarou laughed in a nearly-silent manner. But then his eyes widened with fear when dark clouds started to roll in overhead. He started to tremble, an action that Ludacris noticed immediately. He took out a blindfold and wrapped it around Kota's eyes, then picked him up and held him close to him. Noticing the girl staring, he sighed.
"He's scared of storms. Especially of thunder and lightning. If he isn't being held securely, he'll run away and hide, and he might get lost. And he's more scared of getting lost than anything.
"The blindfold makes it so he doesn't see the storm and lightning, so it helps keep him a bit calmer."
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:56 pm

"alright wolf and a deer, I can remember that," Savina said making a mental note of their animas so she wouldn't forget them in case she was asked about it. Then when Ludacris did the thing with the blindfold for Kotarou, Savina did stare in a confused manner before she had it explained to her, "oh alright that's fine I used to have odd ways to calm me down when I was a kid as well." Savina didn't like the look of the sky either but more of for not being out of the rain reasons rather then being scared. She decided they better hurry and get to town before it actually started to storm. "Alright here you go," Savina hands Ludacris two collars, "ok we better get going before it starts to rain. Luckily Market Town isn't very far away." Savina started walking in the direction they needed to go and looked back to see if Ludacris was following, "do you need help carrying him? And just make sure you put those on both of you before we get to town just in case."
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:52 am

Ludacris growled slightly when she asked if he wanted help carrying Kota. He didn't trust her, and it wouldn't be easy for him to get to trust her. But he still followed, and he decided to appologize for his rudeness. But only a little.
"Look, I'm sorry, but I've got him. I don't trust you enough to just hand him over to you to carry. I don't know who you are, or if you'll try to run off with him. I'm cautious, and I don't trust others easily."
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:44 am

Myles lay in the rented bed he had bought for the night. It was hard to convince the owner to let him stay unaccompanied. He was 16 and traveling on his own after all so he had to catch some z's somehow. This bed isn't very comfortable. But its what they had, so I'll have to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
NekoRivera
NekoRivera

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:22 am

"it's alright and I am fine with that, I only need you to trust me as far as it takes to get us some beds to sleep in," Savina said hoping that at least if she couldn't get Ludacris to trust her then at least she could lighten up the mood a bit by finding some common ground between them. Then she looked up at the sky and saw it was looking more and more like it was going to storm, "alright fur, antlers we best hurry up or we're gonna get caught out in a storm," Savina isn't sure why she called them that but the words came out of her mouth and she just went with it, and then without explanation she started walking a bit quicker down the road. Before too long the three +anima were in Market Town but they didn't run into anyone, at this time of night and with the weather looking like it was the slave auctions were long over with, all the shops were closed, and all the people were either at home trying to get there to avoid being out when it stormed. The inn was not hard to find as it was the only one in town and Savina had been in Market Town a few times before, but Savina stopped the other two before she entered the inn and quickly told them, "alright you guys let me do the talking, and if anyone does talk to you act submissive ok," Savina with the others in tow then quickly went inside the inn and just as they went in the rain started outside, they had made it in just in time. Savina not wanting to risk them getting caught by just standing around more then they needed to be went right up to the bar and asked the innkeeper for a room with two beds. The man didn't question her at all and all the room cost her was 7 gillas. Savina resisted the urge to smile when she was handed the key to the room and just walked back to the other +anima she was pretending to own and in a cold voice she simply said to them, "come with me." She then walked back to the room that matched the number on the key and calmly unlocked the door and stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Lucylyles
Lucylyles

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:37 am

Ludacris went along with Savina's plan, holding onto Kotarou securely. He really hated acting submissive, but knew that for them to really look like master and servant, it was necessary.
When they went inside of their room, he set Kota down, taking the blindfold off of him. Kotarou trembled, looking down at the ground out of his growing fear. Ludacris sighed, and tried to reach out to pat his head, but then thunder rumblied outside. Kotarou's eyes became wide and terrified, and he changed into his anima form, his lower body becoming the body of a deer, his ears becoming deer ears, and small antlers protruding from his head. He leapt around the room in a panic, then hid in the space underneath the bed.
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:40 am

Myles was alarmed when he heard the sound.  That sounded like a deer.  But what's a deer doing here?  Unless.......It's another +Anima!  So I'm not alone!  But if I go to them, I'll likely frighten them more.  Considering I'm a lion and all. He thought I'll follow them tomorrow when they wake up.  I should be able to stay quiet as I'm following them.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:43 am

Jae while in mid story about his duel with the giant crab of stella bay stopped dead in his tracks by a woman with two +anima slaves following her like their lives depended on it to which after he finished his story walked up to the bar keep and calmly asked "what room did that girl rent" the bar keep or Jona as he liked to be called replied " wow i owe my wife 7 yen i honestly thought you liked um uh male company?". Jae slightly taken back by the thought of him being homosexual used this to his advantage and said "well yeah i do like her she looks oh what word do they use uh um oh i got it Fine so could you tell me what room she rented". Jona replied "she's in room 6-D remember the same room you stayed in". Jae replied "oh good then i'll know the way". Jona said "great now GO GET YOU SOME" he said the later half so the entire bar could hear. so of course they cheered him on which mad Jae blush like mad. So he swiftly ran up the stairs to room 6-D and plainly knocked on the door three times.
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:47 am

Myles' ears perked as he heard steps coming up the stairs.  Can't stay here any longer.  The noise is killing my ears.  I'll have to leave out the window.  Slide the key under the door.  Myles got up and began collecting his things in his backpack that he carries with him.  It holds his clothes, food, supplies, and med kit.  His rapiers sat next to the bed, and he put those on as well.  He surveyed the room one last time before he decided to leave.  He opened the window and was about to jump out when he hesitated.  He couldn't just leave the deer here.

Last edited by MrPopo on Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild   Running Wild - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Wild
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legacy of Glai and Will :: Roleplay Corner :: New/Active RP Forum :: Running Wild-
Jump to: