The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
 
DarkEeveeon
 
Gladius
 
Darky
 
Z.L.H.
 
Willpower
 
lovelylucario
 
FuxFoxington
 
RiverVixen
 
Guy117
 
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 
 

 The Majora Conundrum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner


Posts : 28232
Join date : 2012-06-25

PostSubject: Re: The Majora Conundrum   Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:50 pm

The sound of faint footsteps can be heard as the two adventurers talk... two sets of footsteps, and very light ones at that. Whoever the duo of sounds belongs to... they must both be very small. very lightweight, or both.

Before they make it any farther inside, a face can be seen peeking out at them from one of the rooms in the back. Said face is but a mask, with a set of dimly glowing eyes behind it... it seems vaguely emotive, as to look at it Nox and Miria would get a sense first of apprehension, then almost fear before its wearer retreats back into the shadows of the room it was in.
The figure they had seen before, a Nuzleaf, quickly looks out at them as well, before looking back and following... whatever it was they just saw.

Once again the house has fallen silent... no more footsteps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucylyles
Member
Member
avatar

Female Posts : 263
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 22
Location : Mars?

PostSubject: Re: The Majora Conundrum   Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:53 pm

Minika panted and groaned. He was... closer to the house, having finally exited the forest, but... He grimaced, cursing his tiny stature. If he was bigger, this wouldn't be as much of a problem. But his small body, at the moment, was a cause for stress, worry, and time-consumption. Thoughts whirred through his head, faster than he could run, biting his lip as he tried to think up a way to speed himself up as fears budded in his bosom.
How long would the little Shiekah girl last with a wound like that, especially with how much she had bled and was still bleeding? What happened if something - like the thieves from earlier or a Pokémon or a monster - attacked her again? She was in too bad of a shape to fend for herself, run, or climb a tree in an effort to escape if something like that were to happen. What if she found the strength to stand and found the corpses of her dead parents, causing her to faint or go into shock?
Minika frantically shook his head, pushing himself even harder to sprint even faster towards the house. He couldn't live with himself if that girl died because he was too slow. He had to try - no. He just had to do. He had to get to the home, and get help. He had to be faster. He had to make it. Somehow, he had to pick up his pace. Somehow, he managed the miracle of speeding himself up more than he already had. He knew that it probably wasn't good for his body. But he didn't care. The little girl was definitely closer to dying from shock, trauma, and blood-loss than he was of dying of exhaustion at the moment.
Life, it seems, had found a way to cure the Minish's boredom and give him a purpose.

____________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NachtOwl
Member
Member
avatar

Male Posts : 602
Join date : 2013-06-11
Location : what are you talking about i don't exist

PostSubject: Re: The Majora Conundrum   Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:01 pm

Nox walking closer and closer to the house began to sweat lightly. when he finally made it to the door of the house he knocked four times. he then muttered a "hello?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Female Posts : 28232
Join date : 2012-06-25
Age : 21
Location : Behind you.

PostSubject: Re: The Majora Conundrum   Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:37 pm

There's a long period of silence...
Then someone on the other side of the door lightly returns the knock - as if they're either too small, too weak, or both - to make very loud a sound.
One...
Two...
Three...
And four.

But they don't say anything...

____________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NachtOwl
Member
Member
avatar

Male Posts : 602
Join date : 2013-06-11
Location : what are you talking about i don't exist

PostSubject: Re: The Majora Conundrum   Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:37 am

he opens the door slightly checking to see if anyone is inside looking at the floor where the sound he thought he heard come from he saw nothing and brushed it off as if nothing happened . seeing that nothing was inside he entered saying a little louder "hello?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Female Posts : 28232
Join date : 2012-06-25
Age : 21
Location : Behind you.

PostSubject: Re: The Majora Conundrum   Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:48 pm

Friend or foe...?
The voice sounded friendly enough, the duo decided.
A small face can be seen peeking out from behind the door - it resembles some sort of tribal mask, almost. The being it belongs to is child-sized, standing at about the same height as the Nuzleaf next to it - said Pokemon taps on the door to get his attention, waving its other hand as to alert the newcomer to its presence. Neither of them make any sound in response, communicating only by waving back to him.

____________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Majora Conundrum   

Back to top Go down
 
The Majora Conundrum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» The Majora Conundrum
» THIS is why Majora's Mask is the best 3D Zelda
» MH1 Carving Conundrum
» Guys, Haunted Majora's Mask Cartridge

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legacy of Glai and Will :: Roleplay Corner :: New/Active RP Forum :: The Majora Conundrum-
Jump to: