The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
ESF Discussion - Page 6 Vote_b14ESF Discussion - Page 6 Vote_b15ESF Discussion - Page 6 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
ESF Discussion - Page 6 Vote_b14ESF Discussion - Page 6 Vote_b15ESF Discussion - Page 6 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ESF Discussion

Go down 
+3
Z.L.H.
lovelylucario
AtomicAbsol
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian

ESF Discussion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESF Discussion   ESF Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:55 pm

his natural abilities are the abilities he was born with (though the Eternal flame doesn't really count as an ability) and Aura covers basically all aura techniques... pyrokinesis is from the flame
Back to top Go down
http://evolutioninc.forumotion.com/
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

Male Posts : 3149

PostSubject: Re: ESF Discussion   ESF Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:29 pm

It really is, an ability is what sets you aside from others. But I can see you're determined.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

Male Posts : 5662

PostSubject: Re: ESF Discussion   ESF Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:32 pm

He is Half human half Zoroark... don't you think he'd have something from both lines?
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: ESF Discussion   ESF Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:42 pm

Yeah the twins are also hybrids to and yet they don't have multible ones..
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: ESF Discussion   ESF Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:47 pm

but the flame passes on from parent to child and he has been able to use illusions since he was a little kid... was a mischief maker at times...
the flame is not really an active ability unless he is in awakening... the only thing it does for him while dormant is help him heal faster. other than that nothing. also should add this... hosts of the eternal flame are mostly immune to fire... though some have more resistance than others
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: ESF Discussion   ESF Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:10 pm

Then why is he the master of aura? Either side would not really bring that.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: ESF Discussion   ESF Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:12 pm

his ancestor was a lucario... and he has a high level of aura... he learned of this and trained... his fighting style revolves around aura and illusions
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: ESF Discussion   ESF Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:21 pm

And let me guess he can fly to?
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: ESF Discussion   ESF Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:24 pm

Nope.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: ESF Discussion   ESF Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:41 pm

Hmmmm..
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: ESF Discussion   ESF Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:47 am

Hey Kenshin since you and Brandon seem to be bashing heads a teensy bit on this, maybe instead of having your character start with this plethora of powers, have him start with a select few and the rest can be dormant, then he can slowly build and unlock the rest as time goes on. Just a suggestion
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: ESF Discussion   ESF Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:52 am

I'm thinking the aura abilitys be dormant, all of them except the aura sense.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: ESF Discussion   ESF Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:53 am

And of course third and final form.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: ESF Discussion   ESF Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:16 am

Lisa you should check out page one of the rp, I've made updates to your character.
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: ESF Discussion   ESF Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:54 pm

yeah.. no... aura is his main way of damaging enemies... if he can use aura then that takes out half of his moveset. plus his main move is Force Palm... ok... ever watch naruto?
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: ESF Discussion   ESF Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:10 pm

Saw it Ruby. I like.
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: ESF Discussion   ESF Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:17 pm

Yeah only very little of it, and that was a long time ago, he would have all the moves of the zoroark still and pyrokinesis
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: ESF Discussion   ESF Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:15 pm

On a somewhat related note, Ruby, you know they're coming out with more DBZ, right?
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: ESF Discussion   ESF Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:23 pm

ok... let me put it another way for you... Aura is his main offense/Defense. if not for aura enhance he'd be dead. much like a Zoroark he is fragile. illusions and dark moves only do so much. he takes a hit? he gets hurt pretty badly. with aura? he gets hit and gets hurt... but he can still fight. there is a reason he is a Evasive/Counter fighter
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: ESF Discussion   ESF Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:28 pm

I seen the newest movie part with the super saiyan god. ^^

*sigh* why must you fight this so much....
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: ESF Discussion   ESF Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:30 pm

Justin, either you have to be willing or get out. It's Ruby's RP.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: ESF Discussion   ESF Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:33 pm

Don't say get out please, I do want him to be a part of this rp, it might be fun. But thanks for helping along with this. ^^
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: ESF Discussion   ESF Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:38 pm

just because someone has a variety of moves and abilities does not make them OP. my character is actually quite balanced but taking away certain thing disrupts that balance. without Aura techniques he is as fragile as a normal human compared to the other characters. yes he can fight... but not on the same level as the characters in this RP
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: ESF Discussion   ESF Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Technically he can, that's where the powerlevel comes into play, he still has a large moveset. =.= zoroarks are way stronger then a human..
Back to top Go down
Z.L.H.
Guardian
Guardian
Z.L.H.

PostSubject: Re: ESF Discussion   ESF Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:50 pm

he might have moves a Zoroark knows... but he is still only human. all he inherited from his father was the ability to use some moves and use illusions... that and his above average speed for a human...

and that powerlevel is only because of his aura... without it it might as well be 5. all his forms do is draw forth more of the pokemon DNA in him... except awakening... that is different. in each of his forms he still manipulates aura for his attack, defense, and speed. all the forms really do without aura is make him quicker and makes his moves stronger... his physical stats are still the same
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: ESF Discussion   ESF Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:59 pm

He is about half zoroark and half human correct?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ESF Discussion   ESF Discussion - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ESF Discussion
Page 6 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next