The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
What's the story behind your nickname? - Page 2 Vote_b14What's the story behind your nickname? - Page 2 Vote_b15What's the story behind your nickname? - Page 2 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
What's the story behind your nickname? - Page 2 Vote_b14What's the story behind your nickname? - Page 2 Vote_b15What's the story behind your nickname? - Page 2 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What's the story behind your nickname?

Go down 
+8
Gruntius
mattthekillerx
Moppy
Z.L.H.
Darky
Gladius
AtomicAbsol
DarkEeveeon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mattthekillerx

What's the story behind your nickname? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the story behind your nickname?   What's the story behind your nickname? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:11 pm

Grettings mop
Back to top Go down
Moppy
Moppy

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: What's the story behind your nickname?   What's the story behind your nickname? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:13 pm

Ello
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: What's the story behind your nickname?   What's the story behind your nickname? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:13 pm

Please move this to chat. :p
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
Gruntius
Gruntius

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: What's the story behind your nickname?   What's the story behind your nickname? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:18 pm

This was created after I joined the site and I never saw it? Aww I would have posted here a lot earlier had I known

Back in 07 a friend of mine had 2 great obsessions in his life, Runescape and Halo, he went around begging all of his friends to play Runescape with him and when he got to me I thought "what the hay, I've always wanted to give an MMO a try". I told him yes but since it was my first MMO I asked him to make the account for me, he had forgotten to ask what I wanted it named so he named me Kevin Grunt, because I was such a noob compared to him I was basically a grunt from Halo. Later on when starting a City of Heroes account I was faced with the dilemma of what to name my character, while thinking long and hard on it I flashed back to my old Runescape days and all the good times I had had with my friends, I decided that I wanted to stick with the general idea of that name (as sort of a wish that all my times would be as fun as the times I spent with my friends on Runescape) but I didn't like the idea of useing my real name online so I shortened it to Grunt but that was to lackluster for my taste, so I added ius to give it a grander and sorta Roman feel. And thus I am Gruntius, the eternal noob / worthless foot soldier (hence what my sig says)
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: What's the story behind your nickname?   What's the story behind your nickname? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:37 am

Willpower is the human trait that I value the most. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

Male Posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: What's the story behind your nickname?   What's the story behind your nickname? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:22 am

hmm honestly i just thought up NachtOwl after playing some zombies for some hours but honestly while i would always have a noctowl in my party i thought why not throw something new in there like another language german seemed good seeing as how the only words i know in french are c'est la vie and spanish nothing i know could help so i took german and honestly it makes me kinda laugh whenever i see it because Nacht means the same as Noct in german of course meaning night and besides i think it looks cool anyway
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: What's the story behind your nickname?   What's the story behind your nickname? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:27 am

Not mine. From the anime Dragonball Z. But the personality of said nickname comes form Dragonball Z Abridged. A parody of said anime that makes Mr. Popo out to be a raving psychopath that pulls all the strings. Apparently I resemble him. And can do the voice quite well
Back to top Go down
NachtOwl
NachtOwl

Male Posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: What's the story behind your nickname?   What's the story behind your nickname? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:29 am

i can't help but feel a twinge of racist when you say you look like him but i just call you it because you do the voice spectacularly
Back to top Go down
MrPopo
MrPopo

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: What's the story behind your nickname?   What's the story behind your nickname? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:31 am

Maybe its racist maybe its not.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: What's the story behind your nickname?   What's the story behind your nickname? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:37 am

It's the voice. You are spot-on with that. xD
Back to top Go down
UsagiofGondor
UsagiofGondor

Female Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: What's the story behind your nickname?   What's the story behind your nickname? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 11:35 pm

My nickname combines my two favorite things; Lord of the Rings and Sailor Moon. If I was anything besides a Hobbit, were I in Middle-Earth, I'd want to be a shield-maiden of Gondor and live in Minas Tirith. My favorite senshi has always been Usagi, and I love bunnies anyways and Usagi means rabbit. So yeah, UsagiofGondor, at your service *bows*.
Back to top Go down
http://MadHatterUsagi.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the story behind your nickname?   What's the story behind your nickname? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the story behind your nickname?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legacy of Glai and Will :: Chat Corner :: General Chat-
Jump to: