The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 Vote_b14Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 Vote_b15Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Earth's Special Forces

Go down 
+3
Gruntius
AtomicAbsol
lovelylucario
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:47 pm

lovelylucario wrote:
He takes the blunt of the attack, the barrior taking most of the damage, using this as the perfect chance to give a well place uppercut, without the gardevoirs focus on the barrior, its strength slowly lowers.
This sends Charis tumbling backwards, but she regains her footing, and fires a dark-looking attack at her brother of all people (Pokemon?) - he meets it with his own, and in a thick black explosion, a Shadow Sky starts to cover the arena.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

Male Posts : 3149

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:57 pm

The gallade looks around, not having seen this before, he tightens his focus and leaps towards charis planning on furthering the attack on her. having no clue of the effects of the attack they just did.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:06 pm

The shiny Zoroark is already gone, now being doubly fast, and a powerful jolt goes through the Gallade's body as she unleashes a Hidden Power. Leo, meanwhile, uses Hyper Voice, the sound waves from his deafening cry becoming solid and visible before slamming into both opponents.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:15 pm

The gardevoir collapses, and the gallade struggles to get back up, static still clinging to him as he finally gets back up, knowing he has already lost this battle and not wanting gardevoir to get hurt more, he submits, as for the fight to end both of the opponents have to be defeated, he decides to submit.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:20 pm

The Shadow Sky promptly subsides, as the twins recognize they've won. They silently exchange a few words, and after this we can safely assume the two duos leave the battlefield so the next contestants can take their place...
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:22 pm

-Ricky and Mac's right eyebrows raise in unison
Mac- "Alright aside from the many things I see wrong with this situation, why..." Mac doesn't get a chance to speak as Ricky cuts him off
Ricky- "Where's the government get off ropin' kids into doing it's thinkin' for 'em, sure he's above average intelligence but he's still barely 15," - his voice rising with each word "or do you make a habit of robin' cradles for your senseless wars, you.."
Mac- "Ricky! Stop, I'll handle this" Ricky and Mac have a staredown for a moment before Ricky sighs and stands back giving Brandon and Henry agitated glances
Mac- -turning back to Henry "Like I was saying why now surely you don't just make house calls at random, somethings not right and I refuse to go into anything blind"
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:58 pm

The next round comes and ends, then it is the ninja against Blaziken and Sceptile, the Sceptile still a bit worn out from the last match, the ninja takes notice of this, and leaps out towards him first, the blaziken gets out in front of Sceptile and readys a double kick as he throws the kicks, he firsts dodges to the left, then slighty to the right, quickly slipping underneath him, leaping off the ground bringing his fist up as it connects with the Sceptiles face, a loud crack can be heard, the Skeptile wobbled for a moment with a blank stare, before crumbleing down to the ground, he quickly turns around and see's a furius Blaziken, a flurry of quick movement is seen as the Blaziken throws kicks and punchs, each one leaving a trail of fire behind it. The Skeptile is still laying completely still.

Henry- "We need to put together a team, we cant have what happended 19 years ago happen again, we believe it will be much worse this time around, without your help, we might not be able to survive whats coming."
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:48 pm

Ricky- "'scuse me 'n Mac for bit while we consider your offer" -Ricky says grabing Mac by the arm and pulling him away, when they're out of earshot he says "look, I don't have time to explain right now but some shit went down 19 years ago and it was buried for a reason.." Mac tries to speak but Ricky keeps talking "now you have to promise me you will not accept there offer it's vital to your safety so please don't even concider it" -and then he stared into Mac eyes and just said "please"
Mac- -Mac stared back into Ricky's eyes for a moment and then they began to dart around in his head the way they always did when he was thinking never focusing on one thing in particular just constantly darting from place to place almost as if in a waking REM then finally it stopped and he looked up at Ricky and said regretful yet wholeheartedly "I have to at least concider it Ricky, if what they say is true then they'll need someone who's good with a wrench and..." -Mac trails off
Ricky- -His face shows much sorrow and a tear comes to his eye but he quickly hides it behind some anger "then I've already lost ya"
-Not knowing what to say next Mac just heads back over to Henry and agrees to go along

Last edited by Gruntius on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Charis watches with a bit of enthusiasm at this, while Leo now averts his gaze from the battle that unfolds on the screen in front of them.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Brandon- "Dont worry, you'll be safe when i'm around." he assures him
Henry- "Shall we go now sir?"
Brandon- "Yeah you guys go on ahead, im going to go check out the tournaments, i want to see who won them." he says before taking flight
Henry- "That one, never stays still for long."

Meanwhile back at the tournament

The ninja and Blaziken continue to fight, all this time the Skeptile is still laying there, the blaziken goes for a massive kick to try to end the fight, just then he sweeps his foot and trips the Blaziken, as his own attack had not left him his balance, before he even lands on the ground, the ninja puts his knee up, then slamming the blaziken down too the ground, the fight ends like that, the blaziken and ninja leave the arena, two medics come out to get the Sceptile, they check for signs of life, one of them shakes their head, they help lift the pokemon off the arena, the ninja just sits in the corner like before.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:31 pm

Mac- -lost a little in thought Henry's words bring him back to reality "hmm? Oh ya who is muscles anyway? And why can he fly?"
Henry- "That is master Brandon, come let us be off all will be explained on the ride to the mantion" -he says ushering Mac to the plane
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Henry- "He has been trained in martial arts and the art of kinesis since he was 3 years old, just a few years ago or so, he was rated to be one of the worlds best fighters, at the moment he is the only fighter in the team, but dont worry, remember the tournaments he commented about? Those are atcually to find the worlds greatest fighters, after they win they will get the invite to join the team.

Brandon- "hmmm wow, the first tournament is already over, heh looks like that pokemon has won it, now off to the tagteam one.."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:26 pm

The grin on Charis' face fades at this.
"That guy..."
"I know. He's serious business." Leo says.
"He could kill us..."
"He won't."
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:47 am

Brandon lands just outside the building that surrounds the arena, coming in through one of the direct entrys to the arena and waiting in the halllway of it, just to watch, next up is Leo and Charis against a mudkip and machamp, the machamp comes out with the mudkip on its shoulders, the machamp spreads it's arms out and spins, being a show off. After this fight it would be the ninja against whoever won.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:20 am

-Henry and Mac are now seated comfortably on the plane
Mac- "Kineses? Really? The act of manipulating ones own inner energy? I thought it was myth"
Henry- "It is indeed very real sir"
Mac- "hmmm I would like very much to study that" -Mac said almost to himself
Henry- "We can explain much of what we understand of it in due time however we have matters of business that need attending to at the moment, first of all your name, since you will be joining us we'll need to know who you really are I assume Mac is just an alias"
Mac- -a little annoyed "Alright first of all get this straight you're pissing up a rope if you think I'm going to join any group or get involved in your little war I'm only here to observe your offer I haven't said yes to anything. Secondly that's what I've been called most of my life and quite frankly that's all the name you need to know"
Henry- "... I see sir" -if he was flustered he did a good job of hiding it
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:30 am

They finally arrive at the mansion, the building itself was huge! it must be able to house thousands of people, at thats just from seeing whats above ground, behind the building is mountains, along with large fields, alot of open fields, great for training, Henry leads Mac inside, leading him first to his room "your room is number 3, you are allowed to make anhy changes to the room you would like, as long as it does not effect the room next to it, now follow me and i will show you where your lab will be." he leads him down the hall for about 8 minutes, he opens the door and mac see's a huge room, a room big enough to fit an entire house in it with ease, a two story house even.

Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:47 am

The twins exchange an amused grin at this, then dual Extrasensories hit the Machamp from either side.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:00 pm

Brandon watches the fight end pretty quickly, the next fight would be the finals, with the ninja against charis and leo "Those two seem pretty strong." As they come off the arena they see him watching the fight with a slight grin, his power being supressed.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:05 pm

"Who's he...?" Charis asks her brother, who gives a shrug in response as he glances over at the person watching their match.
"Guess it doesn't matter... Let's just do this."
The twins start their fight with a Shadow Sky this time, disappearing into the darkness before the ninja can attack.
Back to top Go down
Gruntius
Gruntius

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:06 pm

Mac- "Heh spares no expense I see, wonder what would happen if I ordered a hadron collider. Leave me Henry I wish to concider your offer here"
Henry- "sir?"
Mac- -looking annoyed "you heard me now leave I will think better when there's no one breathing down my neck"
Henry- "y-yes sir" -with some distain seeping into his voice and then walks out
Mac- -to himself "So all of this could be mine eh? How can I resist? *sighs* but what Ricky said..." -his voice trails off and his eyes begin to dart again as his thinking becomes internal
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:24 pm

They just hear a small laugh "You think hiding in the shadows will help you?" A small red spark appears around him quickly surrounding him, the effects of shadow sky unaffecting him now, moving his arm to the side, the reddish energy spreads out along the ground like a spider web, the red energy around him increaseing in size, flowing around him like smoke, he stands ready to to block any attack and retaliate.

Brandon- "hmmm nice, trying to hide there bodys, but any true fighter does not need to fight with their eyes, if he can sense energy they will be just waisting there time with that attack." "His energy though.. its not normal, its dark.."

Henry walks down the hallway to another room.
Henry- "Is the medicine ready for the new fighters?"
Wadsworth- "Yes it is, hopefully they are not a waste, as each one of these cost atleast $40,000,000 to make"
Henry- "Yes it is very expensive to make, but the gains are worth it."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:30 pm

However, they were not hiding- the two simply vanished due to their boosted speed- and just as the energy around their opponent starts to form, a Dark Pulse - Night Daze combo is blasted at him. Due to the Shadow Sky condition, the attacks are much larger and more powerful.
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:42 pm

As the attack connects the energy is the first to meet it, the energy itself directing to where the blunt of the attack is, he attacks with volleyball sized fireballs, aiming where they were going to be, not where they are, even if they dodge the attack, it would just head towards spectators.

Brandon- "If they dodge someone could get killed.. if he does more i might have to step in and stop this..."

Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:46 pm

Instead of just dodging, Charis and Leo think fast, and redirect the fireball at their opponent with a Hyper Voice/Extrasensory combo, before Charis rushes in after the attack with a Aerial Ace- Leo stays back to keep watch for any other stray attacks.
Protecting themselves AND the spectators gets noticed, yes?
Back to top Go down
lovelylucario
Administrator
Administrator
lovelylucario

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:56 pm

Instead of trying to dodge he leaps forth right towards them as his own fireballs hit him they faze right through him as charis attacks him, and find out it is a fake of him, just then she feels a strike to her shoulder, close to the neck, not an attack strong enough to knock her out, it seems he is'nt even trying to fight them, as if he is trying to draw someone out. He then fires a fire ball right at the spectators.

Brandon- "That one wasnt even at them!" He stops leaning against the the wall quickly telling the guard to help people get out of the tournament grounds

Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:00 pm

"The hell...?" Charis mutters, before Leo tackles the ninja, firing a point-blank Focus Blast in attempt to keep him down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth's Special Forces   Earth's Special Forces - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth's Special Forces
Page 2 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next