The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Glai and Will RP - Page 6 Vote_b14Glai and Will RP - Page 6 Vote_b15Glai and Will RP - Page 6 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Glai and Will RP - Page 6 Vote_b14Glai and Will RP - Page 6 Vote_b15Glai and Will RP - Page 6 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Glai and Will RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Glai and Will RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:45 pm

Moonlight: No don't need any.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:54 pm

Daybreak is now running around in circles, and declares, "Well if we're all packed and ready, then we'd better get going, right?", being rather impatient. Then, not having been paying attention, she trips and goes tumbling into the cave wall.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:30 pm

"You okay Day?" he says as he runs over to her to make sure she hasn't hurt herself.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:32 pm

"Mmhmyep," the girl mumbles, giving Glai a shaky thumbs-up. There are small, cartoony starts circling her head as she climbs to her feet.
"Nnow let's go adventure," she says, almost slurs, still in a daze from hitting the rock so hard.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Glai nuzzles her gently. "You hit the wall pretty hard, Day...why not ride on my back for a little while?"
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:37 pm

"No way. I'm not tired." she protests, making no sense, then promptly falls back over, so Holly scoops the child up and lies her on Glai's back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:40 pm

Moonlight: Are you okay?
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:54 pm

It's about time that Will comes bounding over after...say, a catnap, then stops to stare at Moonlight.
"...Dad? Who's this? She kinda looks like the pretty lady Moonlight...but smaller." @_@
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:59 pm

Holly pats Will and Moonlight on the head.
"Will... That IS Moonlight. She can change her form whenever she wants, after all," the Leafeon says, and chuckles a bit.
Daybreak, meanwhile, soon comes to, and says, as if nothing had happened, "Oh? Yeah, I'm fine." ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:05 pm

Moonlight: Just a little talent of mine you could say.

((Gotta go.))
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:26 am

"Well son, ready for adventure time?" he asks, ruffling up the fur on his head by rubbing it.
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:30 am

*Atalie re-engages her armor and hops into the exosuit, starting it up. It comes so life with a quiet whirr, and all the panels flex a bit ass the system runs some checks. Finidng no issues, the red eyes now turn blue once more.*
A-"I'm ready again." ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:00 pm

"Good...well...ready to depart on our journey, everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

Male Posts : 1084

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:40 pm

Uriel stood up from where he was sitting, and walked to the mouth of the cave. "I hope everyone is ready," he said calmly. Meanwhile, Charem poked Glai.

"I need to let you know something," Charem said to Glai.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:44 pm

Daybreak hops off of Glai's back and trots over to Uriel, nodding her head.
"Yup. We're all ready to go, scary psychic man." she says, her tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:54 pm

Uriel chuckled. "Oh, I'm not all that scary am I?" Uriel asked, smiling. "I'm sure you've seen scarier things, like that crazy, bipolar Meditite over there," he said, talking about Charem, obviously.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:55 pm

"Well she was mostly just loud, though the almost getting attacked was pretty scary," the girl admits, the Meditite's Fire Punch having nearly scared her half to death.
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:12 pm

This got another chuckle from Uriel. "You needn't worry about her. She's quite young herself, and she doesn't understand the world around her very well. Being out here is the first time she's ever been away from home. She's just as scared as you, but too afraid to admit it." Uriel would know this, because as an Alakazam, he could freely enter people's minds.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:18 pm

"B-but I'm not scared!" the Glaceon protests, puffing her chest out and trying to look tougher. She wasn't completely aware that the Alakazam could read her thoughts, but then again, she probably wouldn't really care even if she had been aware of it.
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Uriel just smiled at this. He missed the days when he could be like that. Before the turning point of his life. Before he was cursed. "Good, keep that attitude on our adventure. It will only help you."
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:27 pm

"Okay!" she instantly replies, then prances about a little bit, heading outside, where she smelled some nice ripe berries. Day comes trotting back with a handful of them - they're oran berries - along with having a few of them impaled on her cute little fangs, as the girl was unable to carry them all in her paws. Seems she wanted to bring back enough for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Ace Defective
Ace Defective

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:45 am

Simetra was at a river somewhere in the Hoenn region. She was on her hands and knees, scooping up water with her hand and rinsing out her mouth. She was considering changing her way of controlling the head demon, but doing what she had to do wasn’t too bad. After all, the head demon couldn’t be killed, so the occasional favor wasn’t too much. After she had rinsed out her mouth enough, Simetra walked into the river, and sat cross-legged in the middle of it, her head just above the water. She closed her eyes.

“It would be so nice, just to drift away like the river does…” she thought for a moment, but then snapped back into the reality of things. “I can’t be thinking like this. Remember, you’re doing this for your home land.” Simetra thought.

Can you really say that that’s true?” Simetra’s conscience seemed to ask her. She ignored it, though it still bugged her deep inside. Can she say that she is doing this for a good enough cause?

“I grew up starving, underprivileged, and weak,” she thought. “Children in Orre still do today. This is for them. I don’t want that to happen anymore.”

If Achlys promised prosperity to your land, don’t you think you would have gotten it in less than 2000 years?” her conscious nagged again. "If Achlys was doing you a favor, would you have to go to such an extent as to whore yourself out to the demon master to keep their loyalty?" After that, Simetra slammed her fist against a rock next to her so hard that the rock shattered. As her fist started to bleed, a single tear streamed down from her left eye, the one without the scar. “Damnit…” she muttered. That was when she noticed somebody behind her. The figure spoke in its demonic tone; however Simetra could understand it perfectly.

“I’m fine,” Simetra lied. She wiped her eyes quickly, before standing up and turning to face the demon. The demon said something else, and Simetra just nodded. “We have no time to wait. Uriel is probably already on his way to the shrine. Let’s get on our way.”

The demon nodded. It turned away from Simetra. It suddenly hunched over, growing large ears and doubling in size. Once the transformation was complete, the demon was a giant bat-looking creature. Simetra jumped up on its back, and it took off into the air.

“I have to stay strong,” she thought, as they flew into the distance. “Got to stay strong…”
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:39 am

A-"Well, if where all ready, lets go!" ^.^
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:09 am

Will takes one of the berries from Daybreak, emiting an happy, "Thank you Daybreak," before nodding.
"I'm ready! Adventure Time!....And some junk." ^^
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:13 am

A-"Oh wait, I forgot. Anyone want armor...?"
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:58 am

"I would ask for some...But Holly and Dad would say no." >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glai and Will RP
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next