The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Glai and Will RP - Page 6 Vote_b14Glai and Will RP - Page 6 Vote_b15Glai and Will RP - Page 6 Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Glai and Will RP - Page 6 Vote_b14Glai and Will RP - Page 6 Vote_b15Glai and Will RP - Page 6 Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Glai and Will RP

Go down 
+4
Willpower
ArcticaWolf
DarkEeveeon
AtomicAbsol
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Glai and Will RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:26 pm

Andra- "Sure. Tea sounds good."
She wags her tail.

Day- "She was sleeping." :p
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

Male Posts : 24466
Location : Idly flipping a coin somewhere while waiting to destroy you.

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:30 pm

Silverfin - "Oh. Figures."

*Xana nods, leaving. She comes back with a cup of tea.*
Back to top Go down
http://darkeeveeon.deviantart.com/
Ziggoratt999
Ziggoratt999

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:19 pm

A light movement can be heard just behind Maria, a gentle stirring.. It seems that the sleeping Leafeon has finally started to wake. With a small smile, she gently hugs her pillow close to her, leaf-like tail gently swaying back and forth beneath the warm comfort of the blankets.
"Mmm.."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Maria turns to face her newest 'project', which is nicknamed 'Project Get Kierra OK', for lack of a better name, and smiles.
"Ah...slept soundly..."
Maria places the freshly made tea beside the girl on the nightstand, stirring it with a -clink!- every so often.

Atlus watches Glai, then frowns, tilting his head.
"...You totally dig her."
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:11 pm

"Son....can we talk in private?" he says, frowning himself.
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:43 pm

"Sure, what the heck? Let's go Pops." ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ziggoratt999
Ziggoratt999

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:47 pm

It takes awhile, but once a few minutes have passed, the girl lets her eyes lazily drift open, an utterly content smile on her face. Seeing as she's still waking up, still taking in the world around her, it takes her a moment or two to realize, her smile fading, that this bed isn't hers. That cup of tea isn't the one her master left her every night.. And this Leafeon was certainly not her master.
Upon taking all of this in, Kierra slowly, hesitantly begins to look up at her host, her fearful and slightly apprehensive gaze locking on Maria's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:47 pm

Glai smiles. "Atlus...my son...Do you think...Shay and I...?"
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:02 pm

Atlus-"Hey, how am I to know? I'm just a kid." x3
He scratches at the nape of his neck.
"Now, Daybreak and I...Well, that's just some damn chemistry right thar, har har har." :3

Maria sits in a chair, about a foot and a half away from the bed, and drinks her personal tea, and smiles back at the girl.
"Good afternoon, Kierra...Are you feeling better today?"
Back to top Go down
Ziggoratt999
Ziggoratt999

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:08 pm

".. Yes, ma'am..." the girl murmurs, shrinking back in the bed the slightest bit. For Maria, this is likely a rather confusing gesture. For a mind-reader like Clair, however, the reason is clear.
The girl is flat-out terrified.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:16 pm

"Yes, I know...but...do you think Shay and I have that chemistry?..." he asks, ears back.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

Female Posts : 28232

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:21 pm

Clair had been conversing with Holly in the next room over, informing the Leafeon of Kierra's fear, and she nods and trots into Daybreak's room where Kierra is staying.
"Kierra, is there something the matter? You seem... Intimidated."

Andra- "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:31 pm

Xana - "Not a problem." ^^

Silverfin - "Maybe this is a prank or some other-worldly thing...then again, maybe I'm speaking before I think."
*He facepaws.*
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:35 pm

Day- "A prank...?"

Andra nods and drinks the tea.
Back to top Go down
Ziggoratt999
Ziggoratt999

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:37 pm

The child jumps a little, quickly shaking her head.
"N-no, miss.." she lies, trembling.
I need to get out of here... she thinks to herself, completely unaware that Clair can hear every last terrified thought running through her head. I should never have let them bring me here.. There is only darkness outside of the walls... Only evil...
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:41 pm

((Aaand I'm stuck again.))
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:42 pm

Holly sighs in disappointment, listening as Clair passes on what she hears to the disguised Celebi. Knowing she's taking a risk by revealing she- or at least someone in the household- can hear the girl's thoughts, she quietly says, "... I'm sorry... I understand if you want to leave. But do know, we were only trying to help."

Last edited by Skymin on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkEeveeon
Executive Member
Executive Member
DarkEeveeon

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Silverfin - "Shh. I wasn't thinking."
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:52 pm

Maria tilts her head.
"...Why are you so terrified? You act as if we are witches, waiting to eat you." :/

Will shrugs a bit.
"I don't know...You've only known her for a few days, right?" .-.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:57 pm

Day- "Okay...?"

Little does Will know, Shay has been listening in, hidden high up in a nearby tree. :3
Back to top Go down
Ziggoratt999
Ziggoratt999

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:59 pm

The revelation of Clair's ability clearly surprises Kierra, her eyes widening the slightest bit.. But, strangely it doesn't seem to frighten her more. Strangely enough, Clair's words seem to both confuse and calm her, if only slightly.
".. I.. I just..." she stutters for a moment, then stops with a sigh. After a few moments of thought, the girl slowly, meekly looks up at Maria, ears folded against her head in submission.
.. She held me... Kierra thinks to herself, remembering back to the events of the night before with even more confusion. But.. Why..?
.. It doesn't seem like she's going to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:02 pm

"...I don't know, Atlus...my son...But...it's like I'm 'drawn' to her." he says, a bit uneasy.
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:09 pm

Clair steps silently into the room, her pale red eyes fixed on Kierra. The pale white Espeon smiles faintly, then sits down next to Holly.
"It is because she cares. You may be a complete stranger... But that is no reason to not show compassion." she says softly, then looks at Holly, who nods.

"Maybe you're under the influence of a spell. Perhaps you're bewitched~" Shay says with a grin, still in her hiding spot.
((gotta go. ;_; ))
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:10 pm

"What?! Shay?!!"

((Aww...))
Back to top Go down
AtomicAbsol
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AtomicAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:12 pm

And she suddenly vanishes. ;3
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Glai whimpers, ears drooping. He bursts into tears and breaks into a run away from his son...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glai and Will RP   Glai and Will RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glai and Will RP
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next