The Legacy of Glai and Will
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The legendary adventures of Glai and Will and co. continue on!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Legacy of Glai and Will! This is primarily a Roleplaying forum!
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
AtomicAbsol
Kierra, the Star-Eyed Cleric Vote_b14Kierra, the Star-Eyed Cleric Vote_b15Kierra, the Star-Eyed Cleric Vote_b16 
DarkEeveeon
Kierra, the Star-Eyed Cleric Vote_b14Kierra, the Star-Eyed Cleric Vote_b15Kierra, the Star-Eyed Cleric Vote_b16 
Gladius
Darky
Z.L.H.
Willpower
lovelylucario
FuxFoxington
RiverVixen
Guy117
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kierra, the Star-Eyed Cleric

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziggoratt999
Ziggoratt999

Kierra, the Star-Eyed Cleric Empty
PostSubject: Kierra, the Star-Eyed Cleric   Kierra, the Star-Eyed Cleric I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:40 am

Name: Kierra

Pokemon: Leafeon

Level: 11, I suppose

Appearance: Nothing out of the ordinary, save for a single, worn tome slung in a brown bag on her back that she clings to almost religiously.

Powers: As a studying Cleric, Kierra has a growing range of magical abilities, but, for the most part, is fairly limited in her capabilities. For now, she is capable of casting several small attack-spells (each one the equivalent in power of, say, a Poison Sting), lightly increasing the physical capabilities of others, and healing small wounds, all feasible only with a fair bit of concentration.

Moves Learned: Tackle, Absorb, Sand Attack, and Iron Tail

Personality: For the most part, extremely timid and shy. However, she can also tend to be curious, impatient, and extraordinarily naive.

History: Orphaned at only two years of age, Kierra spent most of her life within the walls of an orphanage, where she remained a lonely outcast. However, fate smiled down on her one day, presenting to Kierra a man who would eventually become her guardian, mentor, and dearest friend: Orpheus. For six years now, she has been studying under his guidance, and has never once left the city in which he's taught her..

Last edited by Ziggoratt999 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Willpower
Administrator
Administrator
Willpower

Male Posts : 3943

PostSubject: Re: Kierra, the Star-Eyed Cleric   Kierra, the Star-Eyed Cleric I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:46 am

'Pproved.
*Whacks with a squeaky hammer.*
Back to top Go down
Gladius
Webmaster
Webmaster
Gladius

Male Posts : 14236

PostSubject: Re: Kierra, the Star-Eyed Cleric   Kierra, the Star-Eyed Cleric I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:43 pm

I like. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://glaiandwill.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kierra, the Star-Eyed Cleric   Kierra, the Star-Eyed Cleric I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kierra, the Star-Eyed Cleric
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legacy of Glai and Will :: Roleplay Corner :: Legacy of Glai and Will-
Jump to: